GHR/ best suggestions for my dad

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Hey guys,

My dads always been a tough/physical guy but recently he had an accident and has been rehabing his shoulder trying to get back after his surgery.. we've been talking about getting him on a program to add some more muscle and put him back where he was in his mid 30's. Hes 48 right now.

He just ordered this GHR stuff to give it a shot, but it was pretty pricey. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good supp or something to build some muscle? is T therepy the only way to go?

thanks

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

My dads always been a tough/physical guy but recently he had an accident and has been rehabing his shoulder trying to get back after his surgery.. we've been talking about getting him on a program to add some more muscle and put him back where he was in his mid 30's. Hes 48 right now.

He just ordered this GHR stuff to give it a shot, but it was pretty pricey. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good supp or something to build some muscle? is T therepy the only way to go?

thanks
You may want to start with baseline blood test, so anybody advising may have a starting point instead of guessing.

Post #44, between blue lines, here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html

/

whytknyt05

Awards
JanSz is one of the best people on here to talk to; so I would take his advice and then post your dads labs for people to see. When thats done; go over to the forum for IGF/GH and look up Grunts post on using supps for post surgery and for injury repair. Also use the search engine and type in Shoulder Injury, you will get alot of information about what guys have used to repair their injury. When you do post your dads labs be specific on what kind of injury, how long ago, ect. Guys like JanSz and some of other guys on here really know what they're doing and the more information that you give them; the more information they can give you.