Question regarding HRT and Deca- Blood Tests

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.66%

Question regarding HRT and Deca- Blood Tests

As I stated in a different thread, I'm on 150mg Test Cypionate/week. My joints (especially my elbows) have been really killing lately when I'm working out. I have read that Deca is fantastic for the joints. I have access to Deca and was thinking of adding it to my weekly regimin.

I would only take a very low dose (probably 100 or 150mgs/week) and would be taking for joint benefit-only. My question is, if I do the Deca with my weekly Test-shot, how will that reflect on my follow-up lab work? In other words, I know you should have your levels checked on the morning that you would be injecting your Test to give an accurate reading as the cypionate is less active in your system, but would the Deca have any effect on the Test levels? The Deca would be an addition to my HRT, as my doctor wouldn't prescribe it as part of his protocal. I only want the joint benefits and don't want to do something that might show up and have teh doc stop prescribing my Test.

Thanks in advance.

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Ah my doctor is willing to prescribe deca, as i have arthritis. He would go with 200mg a week, and said that the only affect it will have is lowering naturally produced testosterone, which is irrelevant.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Ah my doctor is willing to prescribe deca, as i have arthritis. He would go with 200mg a week, and said that the only affect it will have is lowering naturally produced testosterone, which is irrelevant.
    Nice connection! Get an RX for 200mg a week for 6 months, thats 2400mg. If saved for 3 months, you could take double dose for 12 wks (400mg/wk). You think the doc is crooked or did have just the right symptoms for a little deca? Were these inject or oral?
    •   

4. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.44%

No such thing as real oral deca. Ams does make a deca precursor.
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Nice connection! Get an RX for 200mg a week for 6 months, thats 2400mg. If saved for 3 months, you could take double dose for 12 wks (400mg/wk). You think the doc is crooked or did have just the right symptoms for a little deca? Were these inject or oral?
    yeah, hes willing to prescribe 200 a week. It happens (yay) that i've had osteoarthritis in varying joints since I was 25.. and recently had a bout of tendonitis.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.66%

Nandrolone decanoate is the chemical name of active ingredient in Deca Durabolin. Deca Durabolin is a registered trademark of Organon Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.

complete inability to perform sexually

can cause gyno in some individuals

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid...-durabolin.htm

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 11:11 AM
  2. when to get blood tests?
    By whsktklfklf in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 04:03 PM
  3. Quick question about Blood Tests...
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics