Question regarding HRT and Deca- Blood Tests

N

NewAtThis10

Awards
As I stated in a different thread, I'm on 150mg Test Cypionate/week. My joints (especially my elbows) have been really killing lately when I'm working out. I have read that Deca is fantastic for the joints. I have access to Deca and was thinking of adding it to my weekly regimin.

I would only take a very low dose (probably 100 or 150mgs/week) and would be taking for joint benefit-only. My question is, if I do the Deca with my weekly Test-shot, how will that reflect on my follow-up lab work? In other words, I know you should have your levels checked on the morning that you would be injecting your Test to give an accurate reading as the cypionate is less active in your system, but would the Deca have any effect on the Test levels? The Deca would be an addition to my HRT, as my doctor wouldn't prescribe it as part of his protocal. I only want the joint benefits and don't want to do something that might show up and have teh doc stop prescribing my Test.

Thanks in advance.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah my doctor is willing to prescribe deca, as i have arthritis. He would go with 200mg a week, and said that the only affect it will have is lowering naturally produced testosterone, which is irrelevant.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Ah my doctor is willing to prescribe deca, as i have arthritis. He would go with 200mg a week, and said that the only affect it will have is lowering naturally produced testosterone, which is irrelevant.
Nice connection! Get an RX for 200mg a week for 6 months, thats 2400mg. If saved for 3 months, you could take double dose for 12 wks (400mg/wk). You think the doc is crooked or did have just the right symptoms for a little deca? Were these inject or oral?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
No such thing as real oral deca. Ams does make a deca precursor.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice connection! Get an RX for 200mg a week for 6 months, thats 2400mg. If saved for 3 months, you could take double dose for 12 wks (400mg/wk). You think the doc is crooked or did have just the right symptoms for a little deca? Were these inject or oral?
yeah, hes willing to prescribe 200 a week. It happens (yay) that i've had osteoarthritis in varying joints since I was 25.. and recently had a bout of tendonitis.