Is this the lowest TT ever seen here?
- 04-11-2009, 06:59 PM
- 04-13-2009, 05:50 AM
Hard to believe you weren't on something when you got that test.
If you really weren't, you may have a serious medical issue causing that lab value. Not just "low test" because youre unlucky.
04-13-2009, 09:49 AM
04-13-2009, 05:57 PM
04-13-2009, 06:02 PM
You better got a bone density test done; you're going to run into bone issues pretty soon most likely. Try and figure out the cause of your low test; Clomid might not be fast enough. You might want to get on hCG and see if you're 2ndary; if so, your test levels should skyrocket with a 1250+ IU dose E3D. Did you get LH tested?
04-13-2009, 09:47 PM
I'm working with a doc now.
i'm secondary. LH and FSH are also low... my T ranges from 24 to about 200 or so(this is what i've seen from all my labs)
i'm weak,always cold, low muscle mass, no sex drive,always hungry, etc...
i'm also emotional, lol. j/k
Similar Forum Threads
- By SwolenONE in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-07-2013, 07:54 PM
- By security58 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2006, 12:26 AM
- By gazdecki in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-19-2006, 02:40 PM
- By BMW in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 03-10-2006, 11:49 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-14-2004, 11:45 AM