Spray for 'six times longer' sex

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I misread that, thought it said 'spray six times longer' as in farther, during sex :laugh:

On a side note, I'm testing out some l-histadine for the opposite effect this week.

They need to make a spray that causes spontaneous orgasms. Something like liquid nasal amineptine LOL

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
YOU"LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT !!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, or hers!! (I personally aim in the opposite direction of my face LOL)

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I misread that, thought it said 'spray six times longer' as in farther, during sex :laugh:

On a side note, I'm testing out some l-histadine for the opposite effect this week.

They need to make a spray that causes spontaneous orgasms. Something like liquid nasal amineptine LOL
How do you plan to use it?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Benedryl: it delays the orgasm and helps against the occurence of itchy red eyes (from staying up late having sex?).

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How do you plan to use it?

I have bulk l-histadine... Going to cap it and take about a gram 30min before sex. Will change dose depending on effects, but I've heard 500mg - 1 gram is good.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I have bulk l-histadine... Going to cap it and take about a gram 30min before sex. Will change dose depending on effects, but I've heard 500mg - 1 gram is good.
Let us know how it goes.

RavensFan2k3

Awards
Benedryl: it delays the orgasm and helps against the occurence of itchy red eyes (from staying up late having sex?).
thats because its a anti-histamine. Anti-histamine almost desensitize you, so you last longer. On the opposite spectrum, things that increase histamine make it easier to get an erection and it feels better, but you ejaculate quickly.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
""PSD502 helped 90% of the men enjoy sex for up to four minutes, where they had previously only lasted for seconds""

lol, i am sorry but...the minuteman thing is real? I always thought it was a joke....dang

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Took about a gram a couple times over the weekend and it didn't speed things up any at all. Think I will have to try much more...like 3-5 grams.
Sorry to hear that as I purchased a stash of my own.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things about it, let us know how it goes as well.

I don't have stable hormone levels at the moment so it wasn't a good test, but it should have had at least some effect for me. Maybe at a higher dose it will.