Potent Antioxidant Prevent Free Radical Damage
- 04-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Potent Antioxidant Prevent Free Radical Damage
Antioxidants, antioxidants and antioxidants...Every day we are on the planet we oxidize! Our aging process is straight up oxidation. Add in exposure to pollution and other stresses (work, money, family, alcohol, etc.) we are exposed to daily. Multiple in strenuous exercise or physical injury producing an overload of free radicals that damage healthy cells by oxidizing the cell membranes. ARE YOU GETTING MY POINT! Antioxidants Neutralize the Free Radicals and Limit their Destructive Impact.
I have tried all the good supplements and I have to say I'm going to be fifty and I often pass for mid 30's. Here’s my suggestion....
CoQ10 (I like Life Extension)
Fish oil or even better Krill oil ( I like NKO. Krill over fish oils any day)
High purity Botanical extracts Green tea, Grape, Olive (I use to take them all separately. Now one product has them all XKO3 by Liberatone Advantage)
- 04-14-2009, 05:42 PM
Mom was over for Easter dinner last night and she has been taking XKO for just over three months. I asked here if her doctor had tested her cholesterol again and here are lastest results as follows.
Total cholesterol result was 185. That is now below 200 for the first time in many many years. What really surprised me more is the Triglycerides went from above 300 to 202. She is really pleased and I as well, to see some more positive results from XKO3.
10-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Omega-3 fatty acids: Krill oil supplementation has been a hot topic for a while now. In this article I will go through if Krill oil supplementation is worth your money and if it can provide the health benefits that scientific studies claim it can. I have been researching and using omega-3 supplements for several years now, and the health benefits that I have personally experienced are impressive. I have also recommended them to friends and family, who have reported the same positive effects. A study found that people taking a Omega-3 supplement daily experienced fewer and less severe respiratory infections. The omega 3 fatty acids act as immune boosters by increasing the activity of ****ocytes, the white blood cells that eat up bacteria. (Perhaps this is why grandmothers used to insist on a daily dose of unpalatable cod liver oil.) Essential fatty acids also protect the body against damage from over-reactions to infection. When taking an essential fatty acid supplement, such as XKO3 (omega-3 oil with three proven extracts), one should consider taking additional vitamin E, which acts together with essential fatty acids to boost and strengthen the immune system.
So, rather than suffer from the winter blues, it is prudent to use a supplement like XKO-3 for cold prevention. Likewise it is also helpful that XKO-3 has Olive leaf extract for flu relief. These useful properties of this formulation have been known since ancient Mediterranean civilizations and they continue to benefit us now…
Well, it's time to tackle to ultimate question concerning this red wine nutrient in XKO-3 and that is whether or not you should be using resveratrol related products. Are you ready for the answer? The answer is...yes! You should be using resveratrol supplement products if you are someone who values health and well being. The reason is because this red wine derivative offers a TON of different health benefits for you to take advantage of. And this is why so many educated consumers such as yourself are so intrigued by resveratrol's benefits and why they are so keen to buy it.
You see, this nutrient isn't just limited to 1 or 2 health benefits. By taking this supplement you are able to reap the rewards of DOZENS of different health benefits. Pretty amazing, right? Let me amaze you even more by revealing to just a few of resveratrol's incredible health benefits. Keep in mind though, these are only a few of the benefits which this nutrient has to offer. Look right below for a list of this health nutrient's most outstanding benefits...
1. Anti-aging benefits which help slow the aging process down
2. An increase in metabolism meaning it can help with weight loss
3. An increase in cardiovascular performance
4. Diabetes prevention
And of course...many many more exciting health benefits!
• CNN reported...For centuries, red wine has been linked to numerous health benefits. But this new study, published online in the journal Nature, shows that mammals given ultrahigh doses of resveratrol benefit from positive effects of cutting calories without actually doing it. "If we're right about this, it would mean you could have the benefit of restricting calories without having to feel hungry," Sinclair said. "It's the Holy Grail of aging research."
• FORTUNE reported... Reservatrol is the ingredient in red wine that made headlines in November 2007 when scientists demonstrated that it kept overfed mice from gaining weight, turned them into the equivalent of Olympic marathoners, and seemed to slow down their aging process. Few medical discoveries have generated so much instant buzz.
• Fox news reported... Dr. Brent Bauer, director of the Department of Internal Medicine's Complementary and Integrative Medicine Program at Mayo Clinic says "This may be the best thing since sliced bread for human beings, but we just don't know yet." This research, funded in part by the National Institute on Aging, was published in the journals Nature and Cells in November, and bottles of resveratrol have been selling like wildfire ever since.
• Web MD reported... Resveratrol is one of a group of antioxidant compounds called polyphenols found in red wine that has been reported to have anti-inflammatory as well as anticancer properties. Red wine ingredient may delay aging resveratrol may prolong life and fight age-related diseases. Resveratrol, may counter type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance, a new study shows.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Trauma1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2008, 03:10 PM
- By yeahright in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 8Last Post: 03-24-2007, 12:43 PM
- By pistonpump in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 11-06-2006, 06:35 PM