- 04-03-2009, 02:48 PM
- 04-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Some are great, but can't talk about them here...against the rules. No source posting or discussions about them on this board.
04-05-2009, 12:00 PM
specially if they discuss "regular" medicines,
that is medicines other that steroids or GH types.
Medicines that "plain folks" would be interested in because thay are sick,
lost their job and already have to choose between Alpo and medicine.
04-07-2009, 12:53 PM
Sorry, I don't know. I just go to random forums / websites all over.
ImmunInst forum maybe? I don't know how much they speak about OTC drugs though..
04-09-2009, 01:36 PM
04-25-2009, 05:05 PM
Its too bad and I'm with JanSz on this one as well. When you're on social security and eating alpo, these are things that should be open to discussion somewhere. This recession is hurting everyone everywhere and I think that all of us could benefit from an open forum somewhere that would discuss these kinds of things.
I use www.pepcalculator for all my peptide questions
Similar Forum Threads
- By realsoundjim in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2005, 05:01 PM
- By UberPooper1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 07-26-2005, 10:56 AM
- By Nullifidian in forum AnabolicsReplies: 43Last Post: 01-30-2005, 09:56 AM
- By jason112233 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-31-2004, 02:33 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2003, 02:07 PM