Would you try hcg mono or stick to my current program?

ZIMM

Awards
Here is a very condensed version of a long story.

I first started hrt when I was 22(16 yrs ago), I had a total test of about 500 at the time and was complaining of anxiety ,weakness, lack of libido, energy, facial hair and always having cold hands and feet,scrotum always cold and tight.The endo Dr. did a load of blood/urine tests and all my adrenal hormones were low and she also said one section of my thyroid was not up to par.

She put me on armour thyroid to start for the first month(felt worse ,but everything I read back then said it could take months to stabilize), followed a month later by 5mg cortef 4x daily , testosterone cyp. 1 cc every 2 weeks along with 100 mg dhea 2x daily.I looked awesome , but felt worse mainly do to the thyroid looking back.

symptoms that improved
libido
facial hair
weakness
energy
body comp was just great
dermattis (eczema)

symptoms that got worse
hands and feet colder and lasted 24/7
skin throughout my body was cold to the touch 24/7
body always felt like it was racing( fast breathing )
severe nervousness/anxiety
heavy sweating 24/7

I stayed on that protocol for about a yr or so adjusting the thyroid , but the more thyroid the worse things got to the point I went to another local doc that gave me a script for lorazapam which I became dependant on for a good 6 yrs.

After about a yr or so she added hcg with every test shot(I do not recall the amount).Well everything slightly improved for a few days after the shot , so I lived like that for awhile on that protocol.
Later on I just stopped going to her and continued the test since I wanted to maintain the look I was given from the test( I went up to 2ccs every 2 weeks on my own at times)I also continued the cortef since that cleared up my skin problems or at least improved them greatly.

Ok, so I basically lived like a zombie not getting an erection for yrs do to the lorazapam, starting stopping thyroid to see if I feel better on or off ect...
So eventually I hook up with this girl and its time to have sex, but I cant get an erection do to the lorazapam(I was on 6mg a day at this point) and it just was not happening. So in my panick state I stop the lorazapam for a few days , take a grain of thyroid and pinned maybe 5000 plus ui of profasi over a weeks period and I immediately felt like a sex machine, I was hanging full, my balls were hanging for the the first time since I was a teen and I blew a load maybe 5 x the volume bigger then anything I recall ever coming out of me.

Take into account this is very early 1990's so there was no internet yet, basically I only had the inserts that came with the thyroid, test, cortef and profasi to go by.

Well after that I continued the thyroid , cortef and the test since that was the last vial of profasi I had a script for and I basically went downhill as bad as ever do to the thyroid.
After another 6 months or so I ran out of everything , so I booked another appointment with her hoping to just go on big doses of hcg and continue on the test along with the cortef. Well she just decided at that point to switch all her patients onto oral compounded test(no hcg) which I tried and it sucked lol.

So after all this I got a job with insurance and I decided to go to a shrink and get off everything, a yr later I was on paxil and doing well from the mental side at least.

A few yrs later I weaned off the paxil and just been using test boosting supps along with cortef ever since.I kept up the cortef becuase its just a night and day miracle for my skin and worth whatever long term effects it mite have on me.

I did a total testosterone blood test about 4 yrs ago while I was not using any supps for several months and the results were 375 ng(low on their scale was 275).

The reason Im writing about this is because I have been using tongkat ali on and off for about 4 yrs with good success.I use 4 grams per day for 2 months on and 1 off. It takes 2 weeks for it to kick in and at that point I get spontaneous erections, very large volumes of sperm and good morning wood along with consistent strengh increase and a vieny hard appearance( comparable to the 1cc of test I was taking every 2 weeks)
take into account I have no libido at all , nothing goes on between my legs when I am not on tongkat ali and even with the tongkat I do not maintain an erection for long without constant stimulation.

tongkat
pros
greatly increases my libido
increases morning wood
greatly increases sperm volume
strengh increases every cycle
muscle get harder/fuller
more vascularity

cons
takes 2 weeks to kick in
have to take a month off every 2 months
only 6 weeks of benefit while having no benefit for 6 weeks
unstable test levels(im guessing, since the Boost is highest an hr or so after i take a capsule)

So my question is should I try hcg mono since nothing has made me feel as good as I did for that 1 week I was taking the the hcg at about 5000 ui for the week or should just getting some ok benefits from tongkat ali for 6 months out of 12 be good enuff since some people end up with worse problems on hrt?

mono hcg is very intriguing though:18:

ZIMM

Awards
I should have also added , that when I took the high dosage of hcg my body warmed up, my complexion improved and I just felt really good overall during that week.
Also around the age of 25 I tried 4ui of gh eod for 10 days combined with cortef( i was using more cortef then the 25 mgs durring this exsperiment) and honestly every sympton I had improved 100%( I also had better pumps and crazy vascularity durring that week, ) I tried this yrs later combined with 2cc of test cyp and nothing improved. So I always wondered if blood suger was a big part of my problem since hgh and cortef both raise suger levels.
I have tried hypoglycemic diets for months on end with no improvement , I also had a 6 hr glucocose tolerance test 2x, first was when I was on test cyp and the glucose test flat lined, it did not move up or down at all for the entire 6 hrs, it stayed at 85 from start to finish. I also did the 6 hr test while my body was off everything and I recall it shot up for the first 2 hrs , went real low for the 3rd hr , climed the 4th hr and was normal by the 5th. T he odd thing is my body felt no different during the crash or the normalization.

I had my gh igf1 levels checked after this and they were in normal range, so whatever good I was feeling from the gh wasmost likely do to the effect extra gh was having on some part of my system.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I should have also added , that when I took the high dosage of hcg my body warmed up, my complexion improved and I just felt really good overall during that week.
Also around the age of 25 I tried 4ui of gh eod for 10 days combined with cortef( i was using more cortef then the 25 mgs durring this exsperiment) and honestly every sympton I had improved 100%( I also had better pumps and crazy vascularity durring that week, ) I tried this yrs later combined with 2cc of test cyp and nothing improved. So I always wondered if blood suger was a big part of my problem since hgh and cortef both raise suger levels.
I have tried hypoglycemic diets for months on end with no improvement , I also had a 6 hr glucocose tolerance test 2x, first was when I was on test cyp and the glucose test flat lined, it did not move up or down at all for the entire 6 hrs, it stayed at 85 from start to finish. I also did the 6 hr test while my body was off everything and I recall it shot up for the first 2 hrs , went real low for the 3rd hr , climed the 4th hr and was normal by the 5th. T he odd thing is my body felt no different during the crash or the normalization.

I had my gh igf1 levels checked after this and they were in normal range, so whatever good I was feeling from the gh wasmost likely do to the effect extra gh was having on some part of my system.
You are just shooting in the dark and if you have adrenal issues then with gh you are taking a step way back from proper healing and hormone balance.

steve999

Awards
I think what Matrix is trying to say is you haven't presented any data (bloodwork) that quantitatively shows what's going on. If you have bloodwork results, you should post them. If not, you should get some tests done.