Blood Pressure

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.85%

Blood Pressure

i am 28/m. I have been taking prohormones for years. Never realyl did a good PCT. I think past years of using has caused high Blood pressure . I get stuff like hot face, flushed sensitive skin, red eyes, etc..I have had these symptoms for year and half. Ever since i did trendarol by kilospots and epistane a while back.

MY BP usually around 145/84 or so. It gets worse when i walk into a store or something like that. My eyes kind of get red with the hot flash. Eye doc says eyes rea fine. I lift weights and my eyes go red. THis has happened ever since trenadrol a year ago. Went to doc other day and bp was 150/84. So its high off and on. Physician assistant going put me on low dose of ace inhibitor? Shoudl that help with tthis. I have had it for a while so i am thinking prescription meds would help more so becasue i think my bp has been on high side due to these supplements? Everything else in blood work is in check....

thanks

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

Yes an Ace inhibitor is what you would be prescribed. You have pretty high blood pressure for 28. I would def. see an actual doctor.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.43%

I am pretty much in the same boat as you. My doc gave me a beta blocker and it did the trick, everything else failed.

buy an blood pressure monitor and take it at home. That is a good way to find out if you are having any anxiety issues.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.85%

were u getting flushed hot face during day as well as red eyes or what were ur symptoms?/
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.43%

I never got the red eyes. I would get the flushed face in stressful situations. The beta blockers are helping. People always ask me, were you just on vacation?, you look so tan.

I believe that on top of having HBP, I also suffer from anxiety. I found that taking some GABA along with beta blocker helps.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.85%

what is GABA? where to get it? I thikn i have somewhat anxiety but i flush and get hot face quite a bit....espicially in afternoon and in different situations...I think i have serious dry eyes which could cause my red eye. Not sure why at such a young age. Maybe Blood pressure has something to do with it. WHo knows.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.43%

GABA is short for something I would not even begin to try to spell... Due a google search of it.

Trenadrol is pretty strong stuff, I can see it causing your problems.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 03:47 PM
  2. Blood Pressure
    By stumpy29 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 07:49 PM
  3. Blood pressure
    By Newb017 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 06:05 PM
  4. Blood pressure/Pulse pressure