Accidently Frozen HCG. Is it still good?

longrob

Awards
After I received my HCG I put it into the freezer. About an hour later I read on the little info sheet that came with it, "Do Not Freeze", so I took it out.
I wouldn't think such a short time in the freezer would hurt freeze-dried powder, and maybe they were concerned about freezing the sodium chloride that came with it. I have used 250 iu twice a week for 8 weeks, but I don't feel that it's working.
I wonder if anyone knows, is the HCG good or did I destroy it?

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
A lot of guys freeze their pre-loaded HCG syringes. I've never had a problem doing so myself.

monomer

Awards
Freezing is fine.

I have seen posts from a bunch of people on different forums that they freeze their HCG with no issues. I haven't seen anyone post that they tried freezing it and it didn't work.

Also, a guy on another forum posted that he called a rep. from Novarel and they confirmed that freezing isn't a problem. It sounds like multiple freeze/thaw cycles would be an issue but freezing once is fine.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
After I received my HCG I put it into the freezer. About an hour later I read on the little info sheet that came with it, "Do Not Freeze", so I took it out.
I wouldn't think such a short time in the freezer would hurt freeze-dried powder, and maybe they were concerned about freezing the sodium chloride that came with it. I have used 250 iu twice a week for 8 weeks, but I don't feel that it's working.
I wonder if anyone knows, is the HCG good or did I destroy it?
I wouldn't feel anything at that dosage either.

longrob

Awards
Thanks everyone and colkurtz,
What dosage would you recommend for testicular maintenance? I am trying to restore some lost size due to T cyp hpta shutdown for about 8 months, but haven't noticed any increase yet. Thanks for any help.
Rob

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone and colkurtz,
What dosage would you recommend for testicular maintenance? I am trying to restore some lost size due to T cyp hpta shutdown for about 8 months, but haven't noticed any increase yet. Thanks for any help.
Rob
I use straight HCG, but when I included testosterone 500 IUs twice per week did the trick for me. Of course everyone is different. You have to see how it makes you feel and monitor E2.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
I am on Test creme and taking 250 IUs of HCG twice per week and feel nothing from the HCG. Should I? Or is it just to maintain testicular function?

If I should "feel something" any suggestions on what to increase it to? I am 43 with T around 800 scale 250-1000.

MuscleOlogist

MuscleOlogist

Awards
250 iu's minimum twice a week. I like 500 2x/week. Freezing it is fine...fridge is better IMO.