- 03-19-2009, 10:02 AM
I have started using Lecithin since its a building block of cell membranes. I think this supplement is very useful since its actually repairing the bodys cells in a way.
Lecithin - Phosphatidyl Choline, Benefits of Lecithin
Looks like a lot of benefits to me. Phospholypids in general are very beneficial.
- 03-19-2009, 06:10 PM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
- 03-19-2009, 08:01 PM
Since I knew that Chlorella may cause runns I kept using it till about middle of the Jan 09.
3/3/09 I seen gsteroenterologist for my diarrhea.
Got Flaglyl, Metronidazole, that did not helped.
13/3/09 I started Lecithin, my watery diarrhea stopped immediately.
18/3/09 I ate 2 plums, got my watery diarreha 4 hours latter
I eat whole tablespoon of lecithin comming back from bathroom and little more every 4-5 hours.
Any idea of what is going on?
My gasteroenterologist just called me (8:45PM) I will have scheduled colonoscopy.
He have no clue what is lecithin and why it is stoping diarrhea.
Everywhere, including the link you posted they say that lecithin may cause gastrointestinal problems, diarrhea.
Similar Forum Threads
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2010, 11:23 AM
- By rankbull in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-12-2009, 05:46 PM
- By mrmoose63 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-30-2009, 06:35 AM
- By Kc2554 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2008, 12:11 AM
- By Kristopher in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2005, 08:24 AM