long term AI useage
- 03-19-2009, 11:46 AM
- 03-19-2009, 07:30 PM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
03-19-2009, 07:58 PM
do not worry.
This is only medicine that one should use lo lower E2, Estradiol.
I am not clear on Femara, it is not carcinogenic but it is very strong and hard to divide into real small doses.
Kills aromatase instead of inhibiting its action only.
But the first defence should be to put yourself into position where you do not have to use AI at all or minimize need for it.
Strategy that helps to lower E2:
low body fat
frequent external testosterone delivery
(I think) frequent HCG delivery
Aiming for the just right testosterone level (BioAvTest in upper half of range but closer to a middle range)
The above strategy helps not only in controling E2 with minimum needed medicine but it also minimizes stress imposed on adrenals, so it helps in cortisol control.
Always keep DHEAs high, DHEAs(500-640)
Pills are cheap, helps everywhere.
03-19-2009, 09:42 PM
thanks Jansz, I will stick to adex and lower my dose from .5 EOD to .25 EOD.
i dropped my test dose down, so i dont think i need .5
03-20-2009, 07:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By titstatus in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2011, 11:11 PM
- By srocco112 in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 03-23-2010, 06:26 PM
- By rmac1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 05-27-2009, 05:14 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2006, 09:49 PM
- By badbart in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2004, 12:14 PM