long term AI useage

DT5

Awards
  • Established
which is better for long term use? Adex or Nolva or Aromasin
I am gyno sensitive so i need to always run one or the other. Im on Adex now. Adex ****s ur lipids up, and Nolva is considered a carcinogen....

So what is a boy to do!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am gyno sensitive so i need to always run one or the other. Im on Adex now. Adex ****s ur lipids up, and Nolva is considered a carcinogen....

So what is a boy to do!

First thing to do is be educated proper and stop listening from so called "gurus or self proclamined experts"

adex in proper dosage does not affect lipids. Lower estrogen too low effects lipids

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

So what is a boy to do!
If you are using
Anastrozole(pills)=LiquiDex(liquid)=Anastrozole(liquid)

do not worry.
This is only medicine that one should use lo lower E2, Estradiol.

I am not clear on Femara, it is not carcinogenic but it is very strong and hard to divide into real small doses.
Kills aromatase instead of inhibiting its action only.
=================================

But the first defence should be to put yourself into position where you do not have to use AI at all or minimize need for it.

Strategy that helps to lower E2:

low body fat
frequent external testosterone delivery
(I think) frequent HCG delivery
Aiming for the just right testosterone level (BioAvTest in upper half of range but closer to a middle range)

The above strategy helps not only in controling E2 with minimum needed medicine but it also minimizes stress imposed on adrenals, so it helps in cortisol control.

Always keep DHEAs high, DHEAs(500-640)
Pills are cheap, helps everywhere.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
thanks Jansz, I will stick to adex and lower my dose from .5 EOD to .25 EOD.
i dropped my test dose down, so i dont think i need .5

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
If you are using
Anastrozole(pills)=LiquiDex(liquid)=Anastrozole(liquid)

do not worry.
This is only medicine that one should use lo lower E2, Estradiol.

I am not clear on Femara, it is not carcinogenic but it is very strong and hard to divide into real small doses.
Kills aromatase instead of inhibiting its action only.
=================================

But the first defence should be to put yourself into position where you do not have to use AI at all or minimize need for it.

Strategy that helps to lower E2:

low body fat
frequent external testosterone delivery
(I think) frequent HCG delivery
Aiming for the just right testosterone level (BioAvTest in upper half of range but closer to a middle range)

The above strategy helps not only in controling E2 with minimum needed medicine but it also minimizes stress imposed on adrenals, so it helps in cortisol control.

Always keep DHEAs high, DHEAs(500-640)
Pills are cheap, helps everywhere.
I doubt that frequent HCG delivery lowers E2. For me it was the opposite. I don't think it behaves the same as testosterone.