L-acetyl-carnitine

N

Norway88

Awards
Who has tried L-acetyl-carnitine here? From what I've heard the pill really makes you live longer:)

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
you only want to live longer if you are of sound body and mind.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Who has tried L-acetyl-carnitine here? From what I've heard the pill really makes you live longer:)
I've been taking Juvenon for nearly 8 years. It's a combination of acetyl L-carnitine and alpha lipoic acid. It was developed through clinical research. You can find the label details and other information at their site.

BigRon2000

BigRon2000

Awards
ALCAR, ALA, Reversitol, etc are all good for anti-aging.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR, ALA, Reversitol, etc are all good for anti-aging.
It helps preserve integrity of the mitochondrion and keeps brain functioning at optimal level.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
I just started using ALCAR. and after 1 day i noticed increased energy and muscle strength and felt a bit better mentally!!!

This stuff is very good. Im using it for nerve regeneration as well. im already feeling slight tingling sometimes from it.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
For many years now, I have used a stack of 2.8 mgs each of ALCAR and Green Tea along with 600mgs of ALA for energy and health/longevity purposes. Similarly, I also do a stack of Creatine and L-Arginine 5 gms each and 3.5 gms of Beta-Alanine. This I started for recovery/strength purposes and found it too has great health/longevity effects. Both stacks just provide more positive results from the lifting lifestyle.

R

raw1973

Awards
What do you guys think of Carnitine complex? I bought some a while back as Dr. John had recommended it along w/ Ribose and coq10 for proper metabolism of thyroid hormones. The breakdown is below..

AlCAR arginate dihydrochloride 150mg
ALCAR HCL 150mg
glycine propionyl L -carnitine HCL 150mg
L- carnitine Fumarate 150mg

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of Carnitine complex? I bought some a while back as Dr. John had recommended it along w/ Ribose and coq10 for proper metabolism of thyroid hormones. The breakdown is below..
Please post link to this, and to place where would you go to buy componnents:
AlCAR arginate dihydrochloride 150mg
ALCAR HCL 150mg
glycine propionyl L -carnitine HCL 150mg
L- carnitine Fumarate 150mg

Dr John writes this:
--------http://muscle------chatroom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=16981&postcount=46
Let me share a useful tip with you gents over from the Thyroid Forum the guys here already know:
if you are already on adrenal support and thyroid dosing is good, yet you still don't feel well
(T and E are a given, of course) then add in some
carnitine--NOT more and more thyroid.
If that doesn't work (2gms is good) add in
CoQ10. Need something else?
The sugar D-ribose.
I'm getting impressive results with this strategy.
And remember: when you step on the gas, the engine revs. But you also make much more exhaust.
All that thyroid just chews up your other hormones. This is a VERY important point to keep in mind.
------------------------------------------------
Dr John sells cardiofuel.

http://www.cardiofuel.com/
D-ribose 5g
CoQ10-50mg

L-carnitine citrate
L-carnitine fumarate
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (available everywhere)
L-Carnitine alpha-ketoglutarate
Bioprene(Black Peper extract)