Somatropin-HGH-Does it work?

whytknyt05

Awards
HGH, Somatropin; whatever you want to call it: Does this stuff really work? What are the affects of real HGH; prescribed by a real doctor; not the fake supplement stuff you see on all of these websites? What are the benefits? Downsides? I'm a newbie to all of this and I just want to be as well informed as possible before I put anything into my body.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
why was he suggesting it in the first place? its the last thing to be add in the line of HRT

whytknyt05

Awards
My best friend is a health care provider that also runs his own clinic in Montana and they offer everything from Physical Therapy to Botox. I've just started working out again and have been taking natural supplements; whey protien ect.. and he told me that if I wanted he could prescribe me some HGH and that it would help me lose fat quicker and gain lean muscle mass; which are my goals. I talked to him for along time about it and he just raved about the benefits of Somatropin. But I wanted to hear what someone else had to say about it as I'm a complete newbie in the realm of anything outside of over the counter supplements and even there I'm pretty green. I trust this guy with my life but I'm still leary about what I put in my body. So any advice or opinions will be listened to.