Your Problems/Symptoms Thread

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
Hey i thought id start this thread so people can list all the problems and symptoms they are experiencing and when this started and what happened prior to this occuring.

It would also be cool if people would write what their general lifestyles are, age, etc. and how they decided to look into anti-aging medicine.

Well for me im 20 and pretty tall at 190cm. I always had weight problems and difficulty building muscle. I always had some kind of fatigue and brain fog as well as digestive problems and constant hunger and i sleep long hours otherwise i feel pretty zombie like. I have low T, Hypothyroidism, Low DHEA. numerous doctors i saw didnt want to put me on T replacement so i decided to use steroids.

I got into bodybuilding kinda hardcore and was training consistently for 2 years. Then i decided to use steroids as well as other bbing drugs like arimidex, trenbolone, clenbuterol, T3 even DNP.

First time i used steroids it made me blow up and gain probably 20-25lbs or something. Not muscle it was like extreme water retention and fat gain or something all in a matter of 3 weeks and i actually had quite bad muscle loss. And i didnt know what the hell was happening it was really depressing.

After all that with all the use of the above mentioned drugs i got really sick with chronic fatigue, bone pains, flu-like symptoms, dizziness, edema, muscle weakness, weight loss, hair loss, mental symptoms and probably another 20 or so symptoms which i ran around to millions of doctors looking for answers and i couldnt find any they didnt know ****. This all went on for 6 months or so.

Now ive finally added up the dots and found out most of these symptoms are from a form of cellular immune deficiency which i have developed as well as elevated mercury levels on hair analysis. Firstly im hoping to just get this immune problem sorted then i can treat my hormone problems with replacement therapy. Only anti-aging doctors and alternative medicine has helped me i have gotten no help from conventional medicine.

Now im just trying to get my body into normal mode. And my life back on track. Im unable to work or study of because of this. But hoping to change that soon.

:dl:

DT5

Awards
  • Established
how did you gain weight on those "BB drugs" you used? did you use test or HGH?
dnp i heard is something not to be messed with.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
how did you gain weight on those "BB drugs" you used? did you use test or HGH?
dnp i heard is something not to be messed with.
What do you mean how?

I used Test + Anavar + Trenbolone. I only know the anavar was legitimate 100% but not sure about the others. I gained large amounts of weight but i kinda swelled up like some kind of allergic reaction or edema or god knows what. And actually lost a good deal of muscle during the weight gain which is very odd. Could they have been contaminated with something like a viral infection i couldnt tell you.

Then about 4 months went by and i used trenbolone which i got chest pains from and severe difficulty breathing with i only used two shots of it three days apart so i stopped due to the severe side effects. And again my body really really swelled up but i was just getting physically weaker.

Then i used the DNP for 2 weeks with severe fatigue on it and lethargy. Then one month after its use i got really ill and was like that for 5-6 months. I have read DNP can interfere with your immune functioning and it can permanently alter your bodys ability to "eat" and detect foreign invaders like bacteria, viruses and fungi.

Well from my T-cell lymphocyte subsets it looks i have some kind of rare cellular immune deficiency. My antibody humoral immunity appears to be ok by my IgG, IgM and IgA levels.

So im to see a immunologist in a few days. I still have constant flu like symptoms, muscle weakness and loss, middle ear infections, sweating and mild fevers, weight loss, bone pain etc. but through using acupuncture, chinese herbal medicine and a few other immune boosting supplements im able to feel better and live a bit more normally otherwise if i dont take these things i end up almost bed ridden everyday due to symptoms.

tonyjaafan

Awards
Well..I've always had food allergies but they weren't very bad or anything..I remember as a kid I once had Pepsi and was down with fever and throat ache for a week..I was a very choosy and selective eater when I was young and never ate a lot of things..Had conventional Indian food such as Pulses, Wheat, Potatoes mostly.I was a skinny 66kg kid then I started working out seeing my brother (Who has a good physique)..I went upto 80kg or so and at the age of 18 I was stupid enough to use test+deca (They are OTC here)..I bloated up badly and a there was a lot lot of heat in my body and I was down with haemmerhoids (sp?) also often back then..Then I couldn't use much of clomid/nolva cause as soon as I took them my throat hurt badly..life was screwed for a while but it went on .

I was never freed from allergies and I remember having a MRP and my tongue would get cut..those sorts of things always went on..never enjoyed good health. Cut tongue, tonsilitis, etc went on and on.

It went on till the Winter of 2007 when my food allergies really exploded.I couldn't eat anythin but wheat and potatoes..If I ate anything else my throatt would pain badly. From then till November 2008 was the worst worst period of my life. I broke my thumb as well in between and couldn't even play call of duty 4 (pc game) for a while which was my only saviour..I got skinnier and fatter..not a single day went by when my throat wasn't hurting..I just didn't know how it feels not to have your throat not paining..It was really horrible. My eyes went from .5 .75 to 1.25 1.5. Lost all my friends.. I just didn't feel like going out..was home all day on the computer and TV..lying down for almost all the time..

Then in October 2008 while googling a cure for food allergies I found about NAET..I got an appointment for nov 3 2008 because the practitioners were out of town.. From the first day I went to them..till now..I am SO much better I can't even begin to tell you..My life is really changing and I feel so much happy..Im eating everything I want (The food groups which have been cleared) an I'm 100% ok..and so happy. I still cannot take much of supplements as I 'fail' the treatment because of it (like when I had gernaium I lost my oil treatment - lost means that the allergy from oils came back).

So I'm eating natural 6meals a day now..and feeling better and gaining a bit of LBM (my arms are up from 12.5 in november to 13.5 now and waist had gone down by 1 inch)..having 10 eggs a day..600gm yogurt..250gm cottage cheese..kebabs..I'm doing well..
I still have 2-3months more to go probably..as quite a few allergies such as Vit D, Chemical mix, Dogs, Human hair, Dust, Moulds, etc etc remain..but life is getting better. Now I just have caffeine + sida cordifolia preworkout and PWO whey..and intraworkout EAA. not having supplements any other time for the time being and I'm not loosing any treatment.

I went out to a theater yesterday and had popcorn and am totally fine..no throat pain..earlier this was not imaginable..

Right at this moment I have a bit of throat ache because I had cold yogurt ..I was travelling and I had taken the yogurt with me but it was still a little cold when I wanted to have it but I had it anyway.I'm allergic to 'cold' as well and till I get it cleared I have to make sure I don't do this again :)

There you go :)

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks for sharing. Man food allergies can be a pain in the ass.

My Ige is like 4000 but who knows if that could be causing a mess around with my immune system. Will have to wait and see... for me its mainly dust mites and common grasses that im allergic to. The symptoms of multiple chemical sensitivity and immune deficiency are quite similar.

tonyjaafan

Awards
Goto a NAET practitioner..you would be surprised how many allergies they find and how it could affect you..I asked them to clear out 'dust' for me first as I was highly allergic to dust and having a deviated septum I routinely breathe through my mouth in the gym/while sleeping..but they said they have a protocol which they follow..
They call it the basic 10..(someplaces basic 15 is used)..like first treatment is Chicken/Egg mix, Calcium & Milk, Vitamin C, B.complex, Sugar mix, etc etc..They told me whn my basic 10 is clear my dust sensitivity would greatly reduce..and it went down exactly like that.My dust mix isn't in itself treated yet but my dust sensitivity is very much reduced..Dust is comprised of protein and other things (I forgot)..So yeah with an IGE of 4000 I have Zero doubt that a good NAET practitioner would set you right...My IGE was 1100 and it was hell..4000 I can't even imagine..

Troymm

Awards
22 5'9" about 170lbs

grew up overweight in my teens. Lost the weight last year through eating smaller portions.

After weight loss i began to notice severe hunger, non existant sex drive, coldness and lethargy. I have also grew a couple grey hairs(graying happens late in my family..)

turns out i have super low testosterone and low TSH coupled with low total T3 and low normal T4 borderline. IGF-1 is also low normal.

I also have psuedo gyno, and i have a strong tendency to store fat in an estrogen pattern such as the thighs and butt.

My biggest question is wether or not my T and thyroid were low before i lost the weight. Or is it a result of weight loss... I used to have a strong sex drive at least a year prior to losing weight. I was also warmer, i do slightly remember having cold hands but my body seemed to be warm. I have a suspicion that i had low T all along though..all my brothers have more masculine features than me

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
26 yo 280 pounds 6'

Fatigue, minor gyno (thought it was cancer), mood swings, frequent urination, estrogen pattern of fat, passive, hard to lose fat, floaters, occasional ed, depression, lack of drive, anxiety, insomnia.........

The last time I got tested test was a few points above the bottom of the range. No one will help me where I live and at the moment am not able to travel to see a doc who can help me. I would really like to get natural production back, but it is getting to the point where I don't care anymore. I have been thinking about trying to get shots not gel. Wife is three months pregnant. So I guess balls work sorta. I have mid range lh. The thought of not being there for my kid, because of some health issue weighs heavily on me. I need to get treated. It will probably save my life. Metal you have heavy metal toxicity issues, but do you have autoimmune issues too? My sister has fibromaylgia and my mother has rheumatoid arthritis I wonder if I have an autoimmune disorder. My 1st uncle also had thyroid issues so that might be another possibility.

The thought of being on HRT for life is a little scary.

Complete history up until now

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/102890-more-complete-history.html

Good Luck to everyone

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
26 yo 280 pounds 6'

Fatigue, minor gyno (thought it was cancer), mood swings, frequent urination, estrogen pattern of fat, passive, hard to lose fat, floaters, occasional ed, depression, lack of drive, anxiety, insomnia.........

The last time I got tested test was a few points above the bottom of the range. No one will help me where I live and at the moment am not able to travel to see a doc who can help me. I would really like to get natural production back, but it is getting to the point where I don't care anymore. I have been thinking about trying to get shots not gel. Wife is three months pregnant. So I guess balls work sorta. I have mid range lh. The thought of not being there for my kid, because of some health issue weighs heavily on me. I need to get treated. It will probably save my life. Metal you have heavy metal toxicity issues, but do you have autoimmune issues too? My sister has fibromaylgia and my mother has rheumatoid arthritis I wonder if I have an autoimmune disorder. My 1st uncle also had thyroid issues so that might be another possibility.

The thought of being on HRT for life is a little scary.

Complete history up until now

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/102890-more-complete-history.html

Good Luck to everyone

All my autoimmune serology was normal. Although last year Jan 2008 i had high thyroid peroxidase antibodies indicating possible hashimotos.

For me i think this is malabsorbtion related + B12 deficiency, heavy metals and bad hormonal imbalances all rolled into one. + The DNP i used i have no idea what that couldve done to my mitochondrial function and other things. Its nothing but poison.

My main symptoms are: fatigue, chronic and debilitating at times and feeling of weakness, sudden shortness of breath for no reason randomly, reduction in the sense of touch, severe muscle weakness, unable to sense vibrations, knee pain sometimes and leg weakness, hair falls/pulls out easily/brittle, flu like symptoms, swelling/edema of body, difficulty urinating/obstruction feeling mostly at night, Cant build muscle, brain fog.

Previously i have always had extreme time with weight problems and an inability to lose weight previously. Whereas now i have lost weight.

I am waiting for my ONE test from genova as well as hair mineral analysis and hormone profiles. Im really looking forward to seeing my malabsorbtion markers, gastrointestinal function and mitochondrial function from the ONE test i think this test is great for solving chronic health problems. It has - Metabolic Analysis, Organic Acids and Oxidative Stress Analysis all in one.

Most important thing is to hang in their, because i think even the worst of problems can be solved.

tonyjaafan

Awards
All my autoimmune serology was normal. Although last year Jan 2008 i had high thyroid peroxidase antibodies indicating possible hashimotos.

For me i think this is malabsorbtion related + B12 deficiency, heavy metals and bad hormonal imbalances all rolled into one. + The DNP i used i have no idea what that couldve done to my mitochondrial function and other things. Its nothing but poison.

My main symptoms are: fatigue, chronic and debilitating at times and feeling of weakness, sudden shortness of breath for no reason randomly, reduction in the sense of touch, severe muscle weakness, unable to sense vibrations, knee pain sometimes and leg weakness, hair falls/pulls out easily/brittle, flu like symptoms, swelling/edema of body, difficulty urinating/obstruction feeling mostly at night, Cant build muscle, brain fog.

Previously i have always had extreme time with weight problems and an inability to lose weight previously. Whereas now i have lost weight.

I am waiting for my ONE test from genova as well as hair mineral analysis and hormone profiles. Im really looking forward to seeing my malabsorbtion markers, gastrointestinal function and mitochondrial function from the ONE test i think this test is great for solving chronic health problems. It has - Metabolic Analysis, Organic Acids and Oxidative Stress Analysis all in one.

Most important thing is to hang in their, because i think even the worst of problems can be solved.
Dude believe it or not when you get your allergies cleared half of your problems would disappear. You can go down the route of methylation and pathways and blood tests and elevation and oxydation all you want..I'm not sure how much success you'll have. How badly do you want to get ok ? If badly enough you'll get NAET done. I did and couldn't be happier.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
Dude believe it or not when you get your allergies cleared half of your problems would disappear. You can go down the route of methylation and pathways and blood tests and elevation and oxydation all you want..I'm not sure how much success you'll have. How badly do you want to get ok ? If badly enough you'll get NAET done. I did and couldn't be happier.

Im taking your advice as well mate believe me. Ill be seeing a NAET practitioner too with all of this as well, ill have everything covered.

Thanks for letting me know about it.

tonyjaafan

Awards
Thank god. Please do so..It is really good. Just goto a nice one.. Trust me you'll feel a great deal of difference.Goodluck and keep us posted please. It is a little hard but worth it