TRT newbie Questions

ptm82379

Awards
Ok im 29 and have low t and hypoglycemia. My doc commenced to giving me shots witout even checking to see if my body might produce its own. Ive been ot his for a while now and im experiencing some weird stuff. My testicles are always close to my body (small sack) and the rest of me looks like i got out of an ice bath. This was never a problem before. Also got some nice manboobs. I tried laying off the test for a while 6-8 months but it never went away. So now im dr shopping bc mine obviously doesnt know what the hell is going on and I dont know either. What should a dr test for? What is the ideal protocol? Should hcg be included. Does this sound like an aromatase problem? Is it reversible?

ptm82379

Awards
Im having my results from the last two bloodworks mailed to me they should be here by wednesday

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Ok im 29 and have low t and hypoglycemia. My doc commenced to giving me shots witout even checking to see if my body might produce its own. Ive been ot his for a while now and im experiencing some weird stuff. My testicles are always close to my body (small sack) and the rest of me looks like i got out of an ice bath. This was never a problem before. Also got some nice manboobs. I tried laying off the test for a while 6-8 months but it never went away. So now im dr shopping bc mine obviously doesnt know what the hell is going on and I dont know either. What should a dr test for? What is the ideal protocol? Should hcg be included. Does this sound like an aromatase problem? Is it reversible?
Sounds to me like you have adrenal/thyroid imbalances going on which need to be further examines. Where are you located?

may19th2001

may19th2001

Awards
I would make sure and get other area checed out as well.

If you never had these problems before and you think your testosterone was normal and you are feeling worse on it then I would move forward if no labs have been done to try and see what my problems are.