anyone have children with low T

engival

Awards
  • Established
who has had a child with low testosterone and didnt know it or was on HCG or something else then had a child? did you have a boy or girl?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had test levels of 270 or lower since I was 35, had 2 kids since then, was not on TRT. LH + FSH were also towards bottom end of scale, E2 near top end of scale.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the first was female, the second male. we did have a male miscarriage inbetween, trisonomy 18. the female is 4, left handed, has a better memory than anyone in the family including dates and times, the male is almost 11 months, not able to tell anything particular about him that stands out yet :)

dpfisher

Unless you are a woman I don't think that would make any difference in the child's sex. Even if you are a woman it would still be somewhat unlikely, although it could influence the sex but not with any certainty at all.

engival

Awards
  • Established
ok thank you

im going to be having a fathering a child soon..... im not on any HCG yet but i plan on it, and Testosterone is about 500

oh yes i really want to have a boy =]

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my test levels were 189 at age 27 and i have a boy

rick055

Awards
  • Established
I am on TRT + HCG. Had sex once during my wife's fertile time and - bammo. She's 11 weeks, don't know the sex.

engival

Awards
  • Established
congrats rick...

i wonder though if that will cause hormonal problems in the child; if a couple needs fertility drugs (male only )

HCG seems fairly safe.

dpfisher

No, nothing on the father's end should cause problems unless it actually damages the sperm cells. The reason it does in the mother is because the child shares the same blood supply so whatever the mother is on, the child is getting a huge dose of it.

rick055

Awards
  • Established
No, nothing on the father's end should cause problems unless it actually damages the sperm cells. The reason it does in the mother is because the child shares the same blood supply so whatever the mother is on, the child is getting a huge dose of it.
Agreed.

Plus, I don't even know if HCG is present in semen.

If it is, bear in mind that HCG spikes huge - naturally - in a woman in early pregnancy. In fact, that's how early pregnancy tests work; they detect the presence of HCG.

engival

Awards
  • Established
yes this is very interesting... i just hope i dont pass on my hormonal problems on to my child, this is possibly because my hormonal problems could genetics; although i think most of its poor lifestyle.

rick055

Awards
  • Established
yes this is very interesting... i just hope i dont pass on my hormonal problems on to my child, this is possibly because my hormonal problems could genetics; although i think most of its poor lifestyle.
Don't worry so much; within 20 years hypogonadism will probably be a thing of the past.

Look at what they're doing with pancreatic stem cells and diabetes.

Besides, even if it's not eradicated, look at how good treatment is today.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you find a realistic doctor. I have, but i've heard QUITE a few horror stories

engival

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry so much; within 20 years hypogonadism will probably be a thing of the past.

Look at what they're doing with pancreatic stem cells and diabetes.

Besides, even if it's not eradicated, look at how good treatment is today.
this may be true.. but i don think drugs are the answer to making humans live longer and healthy, if anything it seems to be taking humans in the opposite direction.

with fertility drugs, chemicals, processed foods we are no doubt putting us at great risk in the future

the book our stolen future touches on some of these topics.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Ive posted this here before, and i wil post this again.. I had zero sperm count, and super low test 275 overall.. I was on TRT and when I got married and decided to have children with my wife I had to go off of TRT and convinced my doctor to give me clomid.. after a little stint on the drug, I fathered my first child and have fathered a half dozen since then..

Im not saying clomid is the cure all, Im just saying that I researched online think it was pubmed and found literature of how clomid reversed steroid induced hypogonadism, returning LH, FSH and testosterone levels back to normal..

Worked for me..

engival

Awards
  • Established
thanx pump and congrats on so much success.

it seem HCG would be a better route than clomid?

i think tong kat ali works well too for fertility reasons

thenxtgrt1

Awards
Ive posted this here before, and i wil post this again.. I had zero sperm count, and super low test 275 overall.. I was on TRT and when I got married and decided to have children with my wife I had to go off of TRT and convinced my doctor to give me clomid.. after a little stint on the drug, I fathered my first child and have fathered a half dozen since then..

Im not saying clomid is the cure all, Im just saying that I researched online think it was pubmed and found literature of how clomid reversed steroid induced hypogonadism, returning LH, FSH and testosterone levels back to normal..

Worked for me..
What was your dosage and frequency on clomid? Are you still on it?