My Eyebrow Loss - Matrix and other experts i really need to solve this!

superone

Awards
  • Established
Hi Matrix and others.

Okay i was born with pretty normal eyebrows, and over time they have seemed to get thinner and thinner.

When i was about 15, they still looked okay to me, but they were still thinner than any other kid my age that ive seen. Everybody would ask me if i shaved my eyebrows.

Now since they have just kept getting thinner, and now at age 24 look like they are 75% gone.

This really sucks, and i would like to know what the hell is going on. Ive searched and searched, and could not find the answers. Basically my hair is brown, and where there used to be hair on my eyebrows, all i see now is little blonde hairs that i have to look up close in the mirror to see.

I know eyebrow loss can be a sign of hypothyroidism, but ive always been naturally lean and ripped, with a very low bodyfat nomatter what i ate, and always felt great, had loads of energy, super high sex drive,ect.

I DID blow out my adrenals when i was 23 with stimulants, and did find out i had high reverse T3 levels because of it, but this has nothing to do with it because before this i always looked and felt great all the time. By the time i was 22 my eyebrows were still 75% gone and looking back at all my pictures, they just kept getting thinner and sparser as i got older. I even tried a trial run of T3 about 3 months ago as prescribed by doctor to clear out my Reverse T3, but that didnt help my eyebrows one bit.

Oddly enough, the only thing that only helped a bit, was rubbing colloidal gold or ormus gold, on them. But whenever i stop, they go back to the way they were, and they really didnt help that much.

I just cant seem to crack this code, ive tried Iodine and zinc ( because i was deficient ), and no luck. I tested all minerals and was not low in any other.

If anybody could help me i would REALLY appreciate it. No doctors or derms could help me, they just said some people just have thin eyebrows, but i was not born this way. Im totally stumped.

Thanks in advance.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
I DID blow out my adrenals when i was 23 with stimulants, and did find out i had high reverse T3 levels because of it, but this has nothing to do with it because before this i always looked and felt great all the time. By the time i was 22 my eyebrows were still 75% gone and looking back at all my pictures, they just kept getting thinner and sparser as i got older. I even tried a trial run of T3 about 3 months ago as prescribed by doctor to clear out my Reverse T3, but that didnt help my eyebrows one bit.
My doctor said thinning eyelashes/eyebrows is usually a thyroid issue. Elevated reverse T3 = hypothyroid. How long were you on the T3 and did you retest to see if it actually reduced RT3 and increased Free T3? You'll probably get more help if you post some labs.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Bro, i appreciate the help but i already said that my eyebrows were the same at 22 years old, when i had absolutely no problems, i was in perect health and felt great 24/7. I know because i would get a yearly physical/blood work which included thyroid and no problems.

I compared my grade 9 school pictures to my grade 10 school pictures, and my eyebrows look a good deal thinner in grade 10 compared to 9, and they've continued to get slightly thinner and thinner as time goes on. And as i said i was always naturally lean and muscular with a low bodyfat, and my weight stayed the same no matter what i did.

I just dont get it.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
My doctor said thinning eyelashes/eyebrows is usually a thyroid issue. Elevated reverse T3 = hypothyroid. How long were you on the T3 and did you retest to see if it actually reduced RT3 and increased Free T3? You'll probably get more help if you post some labs.
Bingo thyroid issue is what I suspected as I usually give a good visual inspection when I anticpate thyroid imbalances.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys!

AGAIN I had no thyroid or adrenal problems all my life untill I CAUSED IT with stumulants 1.5 years ago, and my eyebrows never changed since then, they have been kind of thin my whole life, and as time went on, especially in my teens, they kept getting thinner and thinner. I will repeat it again that from grade 9 to grade 10 my eyebrows look noticably thinner and they were already more thin than the average person in grade 9, so much that people would asked if i shaved them. The hairs were minaturizing.

Geez i guess absolutely nobody can help me with this.

I wish i could get ahold of a REAL professional.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys!

AGAIN I had no thyroid or adrenal problems all my life untill I CAUSED IT with stumulants 1.5 years ago, and my eyebrows never changed since then, they have been kind of thin my whole life, and as time went on, especially in my teens, they kept getting thinner and thinner. I will repeat it again that from grade 9 to grade 10 my eyebrows look noticably thinner and they were already more thin than the average person in grade 9, so much that people would asked if i shaved them. The hairs were minaturizing.

Geez i guess absolutely nobody can help me with this.

I wish i could get ahold of a REAL professional.
I know of one :laugh:
As we finally learn as we try to achieve that ultimate phyisque our body's become a walking chemical waste dump. Then one needs to factor in the fast paced live style of overtraning and improper mineral imbalanced that goes right along with this. I have been there done that with over 10 years of caffine and ephederine use under my belt. One just has to understand the biochemistry of how this debatchery can affect the HPTA. Once this is understood then one can take steps rebalance the brain, liver and gut all which is affected. These 3 things are core to recovery focusing highly on lifestyle changes at the top of the chain

engival

Awards
  • Established
i lost my eyebrow already. its thyroid related

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

superone

Awards
  • Established
I know of one :laugh:
As we finally learn as we try to achieve that ultimate phyisque our body's become a walking chemical waste dump. Then one needs to factor in the fast paced live style of overtraning and improper mineral imbalanced that goes right along with this. I have been there done that with over 10 years of caffine and ephederine use under my belt. One just has to understand the biochemistry of how this debatchery can affect the HPTA. Once this is understood then one can take steps rebalance the brain, liver and gut all which is affected. These 3 things are core to recovery focusing highly on lifestyle changes at the top of the chain

This makes no sense in regards to me. I wasnt even training, ive worked out maybe 5 times in my whole life. I never needed to work out my physique was always naturally muscular and ripped similar to brad pitt in fight club.

At age 22 i started using Dutasteride for hairloss, and it was making me tired, but i wanted to keep my hair and was trying to fight the sides. So at this time i was not educated, and i took stimulants to give me my energy. I took some pretty powerfull ones i guess and i got really bad shakes, anxiety, jitters, paranoia,ect. Then i crash BIG time the next monring and could not get out of bed. So i kept taking stims for a couple months because i now had even less energy off of them. I also dropped the Dutasteride. But i was left with all kinds of symptoms even after stopping the stims and did the ZRT labs adrenal test which showed adrenal fatigue. This is what caused my high RT3 levels. My minerals are fine now, i have no imbalances.

BUT, like i keep saying and saying and saying, before this whole incident, i never had ANY of the side effects or problems that i had when i started Dutasteride and the stims, screwing up my adrenals.

So from age 21 and below, not ONE problem or symptom, and my eyebrows were the same at age 21 as they are now, but they used to be thicker from age 15 and below, progressively getting thinner and sparser as i got older, but they were always thinner than average and people would ask if i shaved them all the time.

So again, WHAT the hell is causing this? There has to be an answer here.

I also pulled up a TSH test i did when i was 20-21 years old i beleive, it was from a general blood work check-up and my TSH was 0.89 ( 0.35 - 5.00 ).

I will also mention that even after i crashed my adrenals, i did a few thyroid blood tests and my TSH, Free T3, and Free T4 were all at a good range. My Total T3 was actually twice the normal range, but Free T3 was almost at the very top of normal range. But again no change in eyebrows from before i screwed myself up!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
This makes no sense in regards to me. I wasnt even training, ive worked out maybe 5 times in my whole life. I never needed to work out my physique was always naturally muscular and ripped similar to brad pitt in fight club.

At age 22 i started using Dutasteride for hairloss, and it was making me tired, but i wanted to keep my hair and was trying to fight the sides. So at this time i was not educated, and i took stimulants to give me my energy. I took some pretty powerfull ones i guess and i got really bad shakes, anxiety, jitters, paranoia,ect. Then i crash BIG time the next monring and could not get out of bed. So i kept taking stims for a couple months because i now had even less energy off of them. I also dropped the Dutasteride. But i was left with all kinds of symptoms even after stopping the stims and did the ZRT labs adrenal test which showed adrenal fatigue. This is what caused my high RT3 levels. My minerals are fine now, i have no imbalances.

BUT, like i keep saying and saying and saying, before this whole incident, i never had ANY of the side effects or problems that i had when i started Dutasteride and the stims, screwing up my adrenals.

So from age 21 and below, not ONE problem or symptom, and my eyebrows were the same at age 21 as they are now, but they used to be thicker from age 15 and below, progressively getting thinner and sparser as i got older, but they were always thinner than average and people would ask if i shaved them all the time.

So again, WHAT the hell is causing this? There has to be an answer here.

I also pulled up a TSH test i did when i was 20-21 years old i beleive, it was from a general blood work check-up and my TSH was 0.89 ( 0.35 - 5.00 ).

I will also mention that even after i crashed my adrenals, i did a few thyroid blood tests and my TSH, Free T3, and Free T4 were all at a good range. My Total T3 was actually twice the normal range, but Free T3 was almost at the very top of normal range. But again no change in eyebrows from before i screwed myself up!
Low adrenals will not carry thyroid into the cell resulting in cellular thyroid defieincy. did you every check your adrenals resently to see if they are balanced yet. Yes adrenal fatigue results imbalances in magnesium and build up of calcium and potassium if you have true adrenal fatigue. Once a person understands how mineral corticoid works in conjunction with adrenal fatigue recovery can start right away. I have been studying this stuff for over 5 years and I am probably one of the most knowledgeable people about this If you have hypo symptoms and thyroid is fine then most likely you go issues will cellular receptors which again goes back to methylation issues and cell membrane composition. It all goes back to liver, gut, brain no matter how one looks at it. So all three have to be addressed. Anything that effects dht receptors would also affect estodial effects as well. With out knowing what your other hormone levels i can only speculate that you may have an imbalance in the t/e ratio. I would also look into estogen metabolites which could recirculate in your system and go undected by traditional tests. i would highly suggest the rheins urine test to rule these factors out.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Low adrenals will not carry thyroid into the cell resulting in cellular thyroid defieincy. did you every check your adrenals resently to see if they are balanced yet. Yes adrenal fatigue results imbalances in magnesium and build up of calcium and potassium if you have true adrenal fatigue. Once a person understands how mineral corticoid works in conjunction with adrenal fatigue recovery can start right away. I have been studying this stuff for over 5 years and I am probably one of the most knowledgeable people about this If you have hypo symptoms and thyroid is fine then most likely you go issues will cellular receptors which again goes back to methylation issues and cell membrane composition. It all goes back to liver, gut, brain no matter how one looks at it. So all three have to be addressed. Anything that effects dht receptors would also affect estodial effects as well. With out knowing what your other hormone levels i can only speculate that you may have an imbalance in the t/e ratio. I would also look into estogen metabolites which could recirculate in your system and go undected by traditional tests. i would highly suggest the rheins urine test to rule these factors out.

Hi Matrix, yep ive been researching this stuff too for the past 2 years along with personal experience myself with adrenal fatigue, self treating, figuring out what was wrong with me after my past quack doctor and endo failed. Yep know about Cortisol carrying thyroid hormones into the cells. I walked into a well respected doctor who is also a naturalpaths office, and basically told him that i want to get on Cortef, the dosing, iron, T3 for high reverse T3,ect, and he completely agree'd after lookig at my blood work/saliva work. We tested all minerals and the couple i was low in ive been taking, in liquid angstrom form, which i know work the best because my Ferritin was like 20, way too low for my my thyroid hormones to be utilized properly, and it didnt budge after 2 months of 200mg elemental iron. After 1 motth adding in liquid angstrom iron, Ferritin jumped to 90, and this is still too low for a man. But i havent retested yet, am assuming im at a good level as it has been over 3 months since the last test.

I also had high arsenic and mercury a year ago, but took natural cellular defence liquid zeolites, which gets rid of all that crap from your system, and when i did a live blood analysis 2 months ago, the lady said my heavy metal toxicity was only about 2 out of 10, so the zeolites must have worked. I only took it for 3 weeks too.

All my other hormones were tested and everything was optimal, except for high Estradiol over 1 year ago before i got on Cortef, and i still had low Cortisol. Bioavailable Testosterone was high just over the normal range, but Estradiol was borderling high aswell. But after 3 months on Cortef my Estradiol dropped by more than half, leaving me at an optimal level. Low Cortisol can cause high Estrogen, and in my case this was true.

So at the moment nothing wrong with other hormones.

I do possibly have some bad estrogen metabolites, but when i tired DIM it lowered my body temperature. So either it was messing with my thyroid because its a compound from broccoli, or it was actually increasing my estrogen. Ive read that taking TMG with DIM can solve this problem, but havent tried it yet.

But this situation doesnt really have anything to do with my eyebrows as since i was a teen they have been like this and i was perfectly healthy.

What the heck could be the cause?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hi Matrix, yep ive been researching this stuff too for the past 2 years along with personal experience myself with adrenal fatigue, self treating, figuring out what was wrong with me after my past quack doctor and endo failed. Yep know about Cortisol carrying thyroid hormones into the cells. I walked into a well respected doctor who is also a naturalpaths office, and basically told him that i want to get on Cortef, the dosing, iron, T3 for high reverse T3,ect, and he completely agree'd after lookig at my blood work/saliva work. We tested all minerals and the couple i was low in ive been taking, in liquid angstrom form, which i know work the best because my Ferritin was like 20, way too low for my my thyroid hormones to be utilized properly, and it didnt budge after 2 months of 200mg elemental iron. After 1 motth adding in liquid angstrom iron, Ferritin jumped to 90, and this is still too low for a man. But i havent retested yet, am assuming im at a good level as it has been over 3 months since the last test.

I also had high arsenic and mercury a year ago, but took natural cellular defence liquid zeolites, which gets rid of all that crap from your system, and when i did a live blood analysis 2 months ago, the lady said my heavy metal toxicity was only about 2 out of 10, so the zeolites must have worked. I only took it for 3 weeks too.

All my other hormones were tested and everything was optimal, except for high Estradiol over 1 year ago before i got on Cortef, and i still had low Cortisol. Bioavailable Testosterone was high just over the normal range, but Estradiol was borderling high aswell. But after 3 months on Cortef my Estradiol dropped by more than half, leaving me at an optimal level. Low Cortisol can cause high Estrogen, and in my case this was true.

So at the moment nothing wrong with other hormones.

I do possibly have some bad estrogen metabolites, but when i tired DIM it lowered my body temperature. So either it was messing with my thyroid because its a compound from broccoli, or it was actually increasing my estrogen. Ive read that taking TMG with DIM can solve this problem, but havent tried it yet.

But this situation doesnt really have anything to do with my eyebrows as since i was a teen they have been like this and i was perfectly healthy.

What the heck could be the cause?
I highly commend you because you sure the hell have done your research and everything that I would have done you already did. So to the question of the eye brow might be decreased protein synthesis and it may have never regrown back. You may have been healthy and it may have just took an event to be the stawl that broke camels back. I was healthy as a horse as well untill i pushed my genetic matrix too far and then I encountered my body fighting back. If your rt3 where high then there was a catyst for that to occur. It could have been years back and it finally caught up with you. Mercury builds can build in one system for many years till it actually causes issues. Again past lifestyle, chemical exposure, or even exposure before we where born may not have effected us for many many years then just one day BOOM we get sicken for no reason leading to chronic fatigue like symptoms. We are now seeing this genetic result full blow in many patients that come through the door. The body has been pushed to its genetic limit of ability to handle stress then finally people are in denile that nothing is wrong with them and may have some minor symptoms for a few years. It is not until that they are bed ridden or at the bottom of the barrel that they finally wake up and realise some thing wrong. How many times have i been told by my brother that has MS and still refuses to believe that how I help people get better through lifestlyle changes, and proper nutrient balancing. He tells me "what the hell do you know?" These people ajust live in indenile and will go on till they can not function anymore then will be crying for help when I already offered it before they got to that stage. You can lead a horse to water, but if it drinks that another story.

superone

Awards
  • Established
I highly commend you because you sure the hell have done your research and everything that I would have done you already did. So to the question of the eye brow might be decreased protein synthesis and it may have never regrown back. You may have been healthy and it may have just took an event to be the stawl that broke camels back. I was healthy as a horse as well untill i pushed my genetic matrix too far and then I encountered my body fighting back. If your rt3 where high then there was a catyst for that to occur. It could have been years back and it finally caught up with you. Mercury builds can build in one system for many years till it actually causes issues. Again past lifestyle, chemical exposure, or even exposure before we where born may not have effected us for many many years then just one day BOOM we get sicken for no reason leading to chronic fatigue like symptoms. We are now seeing this genetic result full blow in many patients that come through the door. The body has been pushed to its genetic limit of ability to handle stress then finally people are in denile that nothing is wrong with them and may have some minor symptoms for a few years. It is not until that they are bed ridden or at the bottom of the barrel that they finally wake up and realise some thing wrong. How many times have i been told by my brother that has MS and still refuses to believe that how I help people get better through lifestlyle changes, and proper nutrient balancing. He tells me "what the hell do you know?" These people ajust live in indenile and will go on till they can not function anymore then will be crying for help when I already offered it before they got to that stage. You can lead a horse to water, but if it drinks that another story.

Hey Matrix, thanks.

I just remembered something from way back, and was wondering if you know what this was.

Around grade 8 and 9, my eyebrows were still thinner than most, and people would still ask if i shaved them, but they still looked a lot better than they do now, and it actually suited me pretty good, and looked good on me.

Now i didnt realize what this was from back then, but i was going out with this girl i really liked at the time and was involved with for the past 3 years on and off at that time, and was stressing so much over her, worrying,ect, that i was actually probabbly really stressed out and very acidic because of it. I few times around this time period, i got such EXTREME pains in my stomach and guts for no reason out of the blue, like somebody was grabbing my guts and twisting them with all their might. It got so bad that one time this happened at my friends house, i threw up at his house, went to the ER, puked up blood in the ER toilet a couple times, stayed overnight at the hospital, they did ultrasound,ect, and found NOTHING wrong. That night they gave me some sort of injection in my ass cheek that made me fall asleep, and the next monring i felt perfectly fine. But the pain in my stomach was SO EXCRUTIATING BAD constantly and it would not go away. I was literally moaning and had to crouch down on the floor and try to get in a position so it didnt hurt so bad, and this didnt even work. It was not food poisoning or anything i ate, i was not allergic or sensative to anything, and i used to smoke weed and ciggaretes back then and was a pretty light/normal eater. This happened to me 1 or 2 more times within that same year, before the hospital incident, but those times i just threw up alot the whole night and didnt go to the hospital. And again i would wake up in the morning completely fine. But i had no other symptoms except for extreme stomach and gut pain, like my insides were being twisted and squeezed and ripped apart.

The hospital didnt know what the hell was wrong with me, all they asked was if i was stressed out or something. But no ulcer, no gas, or anything. They rubbed gel on my stomach and did some tests and nothing showed up. They also took blood and nothing.

After this last stomach incident, this NEVER happened ever again. Not one stomach pain since.

But the next year, in my grade 10 school photo's, i noticed that my eyebrows were noticable thinner, and they never came back though, even though the stress passed.

I would love to know your opinions on what the hell was going on back then. I was madly in love with this girl i was dating, for basically 3 years on and off, and was majorly stressing out over her i guess.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matrix, thanks.

I just remembered something from way back, and was wondering if you know what this was.

Around grade 8 and 9, my eyebrows were still thinner than most, and people would still ask if i shaved them, but they still looked a lot better than they do now, and it actually suited me pretty good, and looked good on me.

Now i didnt realize what this was from back then, but i was going out with this girl i really liked at the time and was involved with for the past 3 years on and off at that time, and was stressing so much over her, worrying,ect, that i was actually probabbly really stressed out and very acidic because of it. I few times around this time period, i got such EXTREME pains in my stomach and guts for no reason out of the blue, like somebody was grabbing my guts and twisting them with all their might. It got so bad that one time this happened at my friends house, i threw up at his house, went to the ER, puked up blood in the ER toilet a couple times, stayed overnight at the hospital, they did ultrasound,ect, and found NOTHING wrong. That night they gave me some sort of injection in my ass cheek that made me fall asleep, and the next monring i felt perfectly fine. But the pain in my stomach was SO EXCRUTIATING BAD constantly and it would not go away. I was literally moaning and had to crouch down on the floor and try to get in a position so it didnt hurt so bad, and this didnt even work. It was not food poisoning or anything i ate, i was not allergic or sensative to anything, and i used to smoke weed and ciggaretes back then and was a pretty light/normal eater. This happened to me 1 or 2 more times within that same year, before the hospital incident, but those times i just threw up alot the whole night and didnt go to the hospital. And again i would wake up in the morning completely fine. But i had no other symptoms except for extreme stomach and gut pain, like my insides were being twisted and squeezed and ripped apart.

The hospital didnt know what the hell was wrong with me, all they asked was if i was stressed out or something. But no ulcer, no gas, or anything. They rubbed gel on my stomach and did some tests and nothing showed up. They also took blood and nothing.

After this last stomach incident, this NEVER happened ever again. Not one stomach pain since.

But the next year, in my grade 10 school photo's, i noticed that my eyebrows were noticable thinner, and they never came back though, even though the stress passed.

I would love to know your opinions on what the hell was going on back then. I was madly in love with this girl i was dating, for basically 3 years on and off, and was majorly stressing out over her i guess.
If people really think back, they can usually pinpoint a time frame when an emotional or tramatic experience took place with in 3-6 months prior their symptoms started. Alot of health issues are due to unresolved issues that get put on the back burner in the subconscious mind. In reality this issue are still brewing at the cellular level altering DNA synthesis and creating hidden cellular strength. This can occur for many many years until there comes a genetic breaking point to where it can not deal with it any more then all of sudden you get faitgue, depressed for no apparent reason. Every one system is differnt so it can happen at any time in a person life. The subconscious mind protect the conscious mind so life can go on because one lives the fact that "i am over her or it", but in reality cellular you are not. I was trained in NLP to help release these memorys that are being held on to that prevent people from moving on in life. Alot of people health issues have to deal with "holding on to the past". If you keep holding on to it what ever happened the body will also be held in that past event. Remember the body has cellular memory and if that memory is being held on to the body is going to act at the cellular level if it is still happening. Hence you get this unexplained burnout to where the cellular matrix can not handle it any longer and the body starts to give you signs that something is wrong. The bottom line i beleive that alot of peoples illness is not from mental depression, but rather the person being cellular depressed. As i tell people the harder you try to push the body will only push back even harder. Since you are holding on to that memory at the cellular level, the body has also been holding on to it as well untill it can not hold on to it then it reflects in ones "unexplainable" depression. It can easily be explained as DNA polymorphism and gene splicing. Cellular depression (from past unresolved issues) changes our biocehmistry with out us even knowing it. This is how stress can cause cancer and probably why cancer is on the rise because these hidden unresolved memories are causing cellular acidosis

spinn

Awards
  • Established
If people really think back, they can usually pinpoint a time frame when an emotional or tramatic experience took place with in 3-6 months prior their symptoms started. Alot of health issues are due to unresolved issues that get put on the back burner in the subconscious mind. In reality this issue are still brewing at the cellular level altering DNA synthesis and creating hidden cellular strength. This can occur for many many years until there comes a genetic breaking point to where it can not deal with it any more then all of sudden you get faitgue, depressed for no apparent reason. Every one system is differnt so it can happen at any time in a person life. The subconscious mind protect the conscious mind so life can go on because one lives the fact that "i am over her or it", but in reality cellular you are not. I was trained in NLP to help release these memorys that are being held on to that prevent people from moving on in life. Alot of people health issues have to deal with "holding on to the past". If you keep holding on to it what ever happened the body will also be held in that past event. Remember the body has cellular memory and if that memory is being held on to the body is going to act at the cellular level if it is still happening. Hence you get this unexplained burnout to where the cellular matrix can not handle it any longer and the body starts to give you signs that something is wrong. The bottom line i beleive that alot of peoples illness is not from mental depression, but rather the person being cellular depressed. As i tell people the harder you try to push the body will only push back even harder. Since you are holding on to that memory at the cellular level, the body has also been holding on to it as well untill it can not hold on to it then it reflects in ones "unexplainable" depression. It can easily be explained as DNA polymorphism and gene splicing. Cellular depression (from past unresolved issues) changes our biocehmistry with out us even knowing it. This is how stress can cause cancer and probably why cancer is on the rise because these hidden unresolved memories are causing cellular acidosis
Fascinating post in that in that i have read same in the book "Evolve Your Brain" by Joe Dispenza here is a youtube clip of an interview [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE8yP5PPdHU"]YouTube - Quantum Factor Featuring Dr. Joe Dispenza (What The Bleep?)[/ame]

His book stated that cells have a concious mind, especially nerve cells.

You are on to some amazing things and have nailed it.

If our cells communicate, they must be conscious, on some level.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Fascinating post in that in that i have read same in the book "Evolve Your Brain" by Joe Dispenza here is a youtube clip of an interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE8yP5PPdHU

His book stated that cells have a concious mind, especially nerve cells.

You are on to some amazing things and have nailed it.

If our cells communicate, they must be conscious, on some level.
I beleive alot of peoples illness have to due with cellular depression or retention from past events that are swept under the rug at the conscious level. As we move forward in life these unreslved events are still held with in our subconscious mind and have never left, but have been but on the back burner. Cells replicate and this cellular depression is past on throughh DNA trascription. The event that once occured in your life which was never resolved is now encoded into your DNA causing cellular stress and depression. Over time this pushes the cellular matrix and ones genetic ability to handle stress to the limit eventually causing the bodily symptoms from what would be a normal situation into a full blown case of depression, CF, HPTA imbalances. Here is what I have come up with

Since the issue was unresolved and subconscious mind protects the conscious mind by avoiding it like it never happened, is in denile of it so that one can go on with their life. This is why psychology fails because they only take care of it at the conscioius level, but never deal with it at deeper levels. In order to full over come a tramatic event their has to be acceptence at both the conscious and subconscious mind. Prime example is smoking. I person may want to smoking, but they have re-educate the subconscious mind in order for it to stick other wise it will come back.
Geting back to topic. DNA polymorphism can be easily explained as this. Imagine taking a ballon and the unresolved event resembles air going into that ballon. As time goes on you keep blowing air into that balloon little by little and what eventually happens? It burst. This is basically what happening at the cellular level. It is commonly refered to as ones breaking point or what i refer is "pushing one's cellular matrix" Every one has a differnt size ballon some bigger then other some smaller. One also can look at the resolved cellular stress as grip that other time cortisol squeezes the living piss out of ones HPTA and evetually what happens you have hormonal depression, genetic mutations (alterations in methylayion) that can lead into cancer, diabetes, ect. Trust me there are alot more things that can go wrong, but you get the general gist of things.