Egg allergy

coolhammer

Awards
Could someone please explain is it methylation or sulfation problem that causes allergy to eggs or something totally different?

tonyjaafan

Awards
Google.com - NAET
Facebook groups - NAET

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Could someone please explain is it methylation or sulfation problem that causes allergy to eggs or something totally different?
You can not tolerate eggs your sulfuration is not working properly
Molybdenum should help resolve this as well as the best thing for a hang over better then aspirin..
Igg serum would answer that questions make sure you eat a crap load of eggs before you do the test.

coolhammer

Awards
I get rashes after eating egg and later changes to hives... Any suggestions

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I get rashes after eating egg and later changes to hives... Any suggestions
Stop eating it ...end of story
might want to look into adrenal issues as food allergies are a sign of underactive adrenals, and also altered methylation.

Methylation is necessary for proper detoxifcation of histamines which come from allergic reactions

Correcting methylation heals leaky gut , healing leaky guts can help with other health issues as well as reducing stress to the adrenals and liver.
Reducing allergic food reduces stress on the liver which does have to deal with the excessive detoxifcation of histamines

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
try raw organic eggs
Good suggestion..Start with one egg at a time.
Make sure you take extra biotin 5-10 mgs as a precaution.

tonyjaafan

Awards
Seriously, check out NAET. I would be very surprised if you goto a good practitioner and 25/48hours later your egg allergy isn't cleared. (egg/chicken mix is the first treatment).

coolhammer

Awards
Thank you guys for your feedback!!!

I have tried NAET in the past it worked for few weeks and then stopped working.

Yesterday I took 1200 mcg of folic acid + 700 B12 + 30 mg B6 and ended up with really bad mood and temper. Probably too much methylation...

I recently started taking Mo and feel good after taking it. I was never able to take take epsom salt baths always felt very itchy but after adding MO I was able to tolerate sulfur in epsom salt; however, just read something about MO that it depletes Cu so how to balance Cu while still taking MO.

tonyjaafan

Awards
I'll just share my personal experience with NAET..a few of my allergies came back as well (yeast,oils and aminos)..I thought and thought why and how this could be happening..finally struck me..I had been supplementing with whey, geranium and EAA+BCAA..
Now I'm not knocking the supps down..infact they are awesome..its just my body right now is incapable of processing anything in chemical form. I've been eating 10 whole eggs a day and my egg mix is still very strong. No sign of any allergy from it. Maybe get the egg mix cleared again and finish your basic 10/15. It really helps. Just my two cents.
Sometimes an allergy isnt cleared in one go fully so it builds up and comes back again. Maybe you are missing an emotion in the treatment ? Maybe some meridian needs to be added..etc..Give it another go..it's really wonderful.

coolhammer

Awards
Ok- sounds reasonable. Appreciate your feedback!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
GreenMachineX Nutrition / Health 21
Brocodeout69 Nutrition / Health 71
WesleyInman Supplements 75
GreenMachineX Nutrition / Health 23