Heavy Metal Toxicity

spinn

Awards
  • Established
I am now convinced that is the underlying cause of my problems. I have done most things right and eaten a reasonably clean diet and nothing has helped much.

When I took a glutathione accelerator, which takes the heavy metals out of blood, I got 20% stronger without changing anything, not even my workout. I do not feel any better, however.

Now I am told that this does not remove heavy metals from organs, only blood. Only chlorella or something called HMD removes them from organs.

Ultimately, even that will not resolve my issues as I have fillings that need to be removed.

Given that almost every DR I have seen has made my health worse, except for one, I truly believe that my dentist put in fillings that are essentially poisoning me.

Everyone with chronic but unresolved issues should investigate this.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have you looked into cilantro extract. I do beleve this removes it from blood and organs......

spinn

Awards
  • Established
What brand and what doses?
It is called Max GXL and youd have to Google it....its sold by some sort of MLM company but was initially recommended by my excellent adrenal DR.

As mentioned, when I did start taking it my strength increased by 20% and I have maintained that.

I take two packets (6 tablets) per day.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It is called Max GXL and youd have to Google it....its sold by some sort of MLM company but was initially recommended by my excellent adrenal DR.

As mentioned, when I did start taking it my strength increased by 20% and I have maintained that.

I take two packets (6 tablets) per day.
NDF for heavy metals and for gluthione get the Transermal patches work alot better.

Anabolic Monkey

Awards
What problems are you talking about?
maybe try drnatura's colonix/toxinout program
this product colonix & toxinout seems to be the best full body detox product there is.
cleans colon and liver and rids all heavy metals
Ive been thinking about trying it since ive had skin problems and allergies since i could remember and numerous problems that seem to come from an unhealthy colon/liver which i never realized could be the source of my problems till recently

spinn

Awards
  • Established
My pharmacy, which is very good, said HMD is the best http://www.detoxmetals.com/

Matrix, what is NDF?

Also, do Glutathione patches work better than Glutathione accelerators, which Max GXL purports to be? I have heard that taking Glutathione does not work, but that was on an ad for Max GXL ....lol

health4life24

Awards
This is an interesting thread. I suspect that I may be dealing with toxicity issues myself. I'm wondering if this could be the cause of the adrenal symptoms I have been dealing with the last few months.

I suspect such because I have itchy skin, white yellowish fuzz on my tounge, dry skin, and I get bad ear wax build up sometimes. I think this could be candida or some other kind of problem. I do have some fillings, so mercury could also be suspected. Need to get a hair analysis done with Matrix eventually to rule things out. I'm also having major issues with protein digestion also.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
should people limit consumption of tuna? I eat tuna like 3 times a day.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
should people limit consumption of tuna? I eat tuna like 3 times a day.

Depends a person ability to detoxify heavy metals. I would suspect that most people are toxic to some degree more then others, but you need to detoxify properly. you want to detoxify (infared sauna, rebounding are the 2 best) combined with lymphatic brushing and foot pads.

White/yellow on tongue indicates liver/gallbladder blockage which needs to be addressed the proper way..Colon cleanse is good but most people do it improperly taking a mess load of un necessary herbs depleting elctrolytes.

Yellow tongue is usally lack of organic sodium/potassium indicator of acidosis.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
LEF has an article about the use of Modified Citrus Pectin for heavy metal removal.

thenxtgrt1

Awards
Depends a person ability to detoxify heavy metals. I would suspect that most people are toxic to some degree more then others, but you need to detoxify properly. you want to detoxify (infared sauna, rebounding are the 2 best) combined with lymphatic brushing and foot pads.

White/yellow on tongue indicates liver/gallbladder blockage which needs to be addressed the proper way..Colon cleanse is good but most people do it improperly taking a mess load of un necessary herbs depleting elctrolytes.

Yellow tongue is usally lack of organic sodium/potassium indicator of acidosis.
What kind of foot pads are we talking about here?

coolhammer

Awards
Heay metal toxicity

Here is my two cents on chelation....

Chelating heavy metals from our body is not so simple, and easy. All the products touted for heavy metals removal do no good but more harm to the body. Cilantro, green foods only redistribute mercury in the system. Chelation with mega doses of EDTA, DMSA, DMPS and Alpha lipoic acid is very dangerous. You may feel good for a little while but later regress and feel more sick than before.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
Here is my two cents on chelation....

Chelating heavy metals from our body is not so simple, and easy. All the products touted for heavy metals removal do no good but more harm to the body. Cilantro, green foods only redistribute mercury in the system. Chelation with mega doses of EDTA, DMSA, DMPS and Alpha lipoic acid is very dangerous. You may feel good for a little while but later regress and feel more sick than before.
Ok....so how do you remove them?

I am taking Chlorella and that previously mentioned glutathione accelerator.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
You remove them with "careful" chelation. You can still use EDTA or DMPS but you need to be on other supplements to protect your body while that particular heavy metal is being excreted. You don't want to use too high a dose of any chelator all at once because that will have disasterous effects, so it needs to be taken in smaller dosages over longer periods of time so you can be sure the damage to your body will be minimal or non-existant.

For example Alpha lipoic acid can bring mercury into the brain in the early in the stages of chelation, so knowing wtf your doing is key.

For example Selenium and Vitamin E together protect the brain from the harmful effects of mercury. So using these two while chelating will protect your brain during chelation.

You'll want to have frequent bowel movements while chelating also, the heavy metals are excreted through the bowels and urine predominantly. If you dont go often enough youd need to add something like a psyillium husk powder, epsom salts and/or bentonite clay everyday. (bentonite clay pulls yeasts, and other metals and wastes from the bowels and throws them out for excretion, it is a detoxifier).

Its a good idea to have a high protein diet during a heavy metal detox because the sulfur-bearing amino acids in the protein will greatly promote detoxification. Also reducing sugars, a higher protein, higher fat diet will the most helpful.

Keeping your liver in optimal shape while chelating will also help a lot, so something like a liver tonic supplement would also be beneficial.

Finally Intravenous Vitamin C or Glutathione preferably would would reduce free radical damage also as both are great antioxidants. Vitamin C will also assist in tissue repair and healing as well it will tend to remove mercury from intracellular tissues.

coolhammer

Awards
The only protocol that makes sense to me so far is called Cutler protocol and is designed by Andy cutler, PHD in chemistry. It is also for free. here is the link
onibasu.com/wiki/Cutler_protocol

Good luck!!!

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
after reading this post i dont know what to think! lol...

spinns post about :http://www.detoxmetals.com/
3months is recommeded at 60$ a bottle...very expensive but does look like a good product.

i will read more on cutlers soon.
thanks for info.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
after reading this post i dont know what to think! lol...

spinns post about :http://www.detoxmetals.com/
3months is recommeded at 60$ a bottle...very expensive but does look like a good product.

i will read more on cutlers soon.
thanks for info.
Yup...it aint cheap but the Max GXL I am taking is about $85 a month. I have seen that HMD cheaper but can not find the link.

It came very highly recommended by my pharmacy, they are excellent.

coolhammer

Awards
This is what I have learned from my experience....
If you try to pull mercury out while keeping your mercury fillings it is doing you more harm than good. Chelating agent is also pulling mercury from your amalgams so my advice... don't chelate until your amalgams are out. Save yourself some money :)

spinn

Awards
  • Established
This is what I have learned from my experience....
If you try to pull mercury out while keeping your mercury fillings it is doing you more harm than good. Chelating agent is also pulling mercury from your amalgams so my advice... don't chelate until your amalgams are out. Save yourself some money :)
Makes sense.....I looked into having them removed and replaced and it looks like it will cost $200-300 each and I believe I have 4.

coolhammer

Awards
Make sure the dentist follows the safe protocol meaning they use oxygen while extracting Hg, rubber damp etc. You can google and find out the details about safe amalgam removal.
Good Luck!!!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Make sure the dentist follows the safe protocol meaning they use oxygen while extracting Hg, rubber damp etc. You can google and find out the details about safe amalgam removal.
Good Luck!!!
When doing heavy metal detoxication you need to know what needs to be done in the right order..

spinn

Awards
  • Established
Here is more info on that: http://www.nihadc.com/health-programs/heavy-metal-detoxification-mercury-removal.html

The order they follow is

Safe Mercury Removal
Naturopathic Home Program
Rest
Oral Chelation
Nutritional Supplementation
Rejuvenation & Detoxification Therapies
Organ Rehabilitation and/or Support

Protocol for Mercury Removal- Dental Phase:
Mercury & other Heavy Metal(s) Detoxification
Add’l reading information, See: Dental Protocol for the Safe Removal of Mercury Fillings from the Teeth- Dental
Detoxification Phase, Mercury Detox Instructions, and Safe Removal of Dental Amalgams (Chairside protocols)

This protocol is suggested for the patient without major health problems. If patients have critical health issues,
stabilization with bowel detoxification, reduction in allergic reactions, building up vitamin & mineral stores, herbal
& functional supprt of “drainage” organs as well as other stabilization therapies con be appropriate prior to dental
mercury removal.
I. Complete Dental Oral Exam w/xray(s), (panoramic, bitewing) and treatment strategy with cost
estimates.
II. Functional testing: A.R.T., and/or E.A.V., H.R.V.
III. Other Biochemical Labs (optional prior to dental phase, but not optional for medical detoxification
phase). Packed RBC metal/mineral analysis, Blood chemistry. with CBC, thyroid & lipid panels,
organic urinary acids;(these lab tests are highly recommended in the medical phase of heavy metal
detoxification).
IV. Refer to: ________________________for Neurological Allergy Elimination Theraputics, for
mercury and other heavy metals, foods, nutrients…
V. Nutritional protocol prior to Dental removal
A) Heavy metal binding;
• Chlorella (if tolerated):______g (______Caps) taken all at once away from food;
preferably 1 week prior (but at least 1 day)
• Other HM binding nutricudicals if Chlorella is not tolerated: Chloralyte,
porphazyme, Metal free, NDF, PCA
B) Vitamins and Minerals
• General V&M formula___________________
• Minerals: multimins, liquid minerals, specific mineral (as determined by RBC
analysis):_____________________________
C) Antioxidants:
• Vitamin C 1-3g/ day (stop the day of dental appointment)
• Vitamin E 400-800
D) Sulfur: MSM 1-3g_________
E) Drainage remedies:
• Lymph: Four + One, Lymphonest
• Liver: Cholonest, Hepatica
• Kidney: Solidago, Bucco
F) Protein:
In food and /or protein powder, goat whey
VI Schedule with Dentist, 1-2 weeks after Initial AET for Safe Removal of Hg fills.
VII Follow up with Dentist 5-14 days after removal for bite adjustment as needed.
VIII Now after compeletion of the dental phase, you are eligible for the Medical Phase of Heavy Metal
Detoxification.