dt5 bloodwork

  1. DT5
    New Member
    DT5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    59.68%

    dt5 bloodwork


    Hey guys, check this out. background before test was done. 8 weeks of test 400mg a week ( split into 2 injections), .5 adex EOD, and HCG 250 IU EOD.
    my test looks way too high as well as cholesterol, and the LH and FSh look off, but im not sure. i am going to lower dose to 200mg a week i think. and drop the adex dose to .25. is my test levels too high as well? Funny thing is that this is supposed to be TRT, but my levels seem way too high.



    cholesterol serum: 190 mg/dl
    estradial: 53 pg/ml
    hemocrit: 49.5%
    triglycerides serum: 64 mg/dl
    HDL: 34 mg/dl
    LDL: 143 mg/dl
    FSH: .70 miu/ml
    LH: .2 miu/ml


    total test: 2753 ng/dl
    test free: 1068.4 pg/ml
    test % free: 3.88
    Glucose: 93 mg/dl
    urea nitrogen: 24 mg/dl

  2. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    Hey guys, check this out. background before test was done. 8 weeks of test 400mg a week ( split into 2 injections), .5 adex EOD, and HCG 250 IU EOD.
    my test looks way too high as well as cholesterol, and the LH and FSh look off, but im not sure. i am going to lower dose to 200mg a week i think. and drop the adex dose to .25. is my test levels too high as well? Funny thing is that this is supposed to be TRT, but my levels seem way too high.



    cholesterol serum: 190 mg/dl
    estradial: 53 pg/ml
    hemocrit: 49.5%
    triglycerides serum: 64 mg/dl
    HDL: 34 mg/dl
    LDL: 143 mg/dl
    FSH: .70 miu/ml
    LH: .2 miu/ml


    total test: 2753 ng/dl
    test free: 1068.4 pg/ml
    test % free: 3.88
    Glucose: 93 mg/dl
    urea nitrogen: 24 mg/dl
    Holy **** man!!!
  3. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,663
    Rep Power
    204423
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    0.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    wtf? 400mg per week + hcg is TRT? LOL

    Hope you're having a good cycle! Watch those lipids!
    •   
       

  4. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,713
    Rep Power
    986900

    Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    Hey guys, check this out. background before test was done. 8 weeks of test 400mg a week ( split into 2 injections), .5 adex EOD, and HCG 250 IU EOD.
    my test looks way too high as well as cholesterol, and the LH and FSh look off, but im not sure. i am going to lower dose to 200mg a week i think. and drop the adex dose to .25. is my test levels too high as well? Funny thing is that this is supposed to be TRT, but my levels seem way too high.



    cholesterol serum: 190 mg/dl
    estradial: 53 pg/ml
    hemocrit: 49.5%
    triglycerides serum: 64 mg/dl
    HDL: 34 mg/dl
    LDL: 143 mg/dl
    FSH: .70 miu/ml
    LH: .2 miu/ml


    total test: 2753 ng/dl
    test free: 1068.4 pg/ml
    test % free: 3.88
    Glucose: 93 mg/dl
    urea nitrogen: 24 mg/dl
    You sound surprised that your test levels are so high. You have been told numerous times here on the board that 400mg a week of testosterone is not a TRT dose.

    Depending upon the lab you use the high level of total test can be 800 and in some cases as high as 1100. For most 200mg will put you at or above 1100.
    So to use 400mg and find yourself at 2700 should come as no surprise. An entry level steroid cycle of testosterone is 400-500mg a week and that is what you are doing.
  5. DT5
    New Member
    DT5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    59.68%

    yeah, trust me man...that dose will be lowered. i did a stupud thing and started that xcycle on high fats, low carbs. needless to say, that is being corrected as we speak
  6. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    Hey guys, check this out. background before test was done. 8 weeks of test 400mg a week ( split into 2 injections), .5 adex EOD, and HCG 250 IU EOD.
    my test looks way too high as well as cholesterol, and the LH and FSh look off, but im not sure. i am going to lower dose to 200mg a week i think. and drop the adex dose to .25. is my test levels too high as well? Funny thing is that this is supposed to be TRT, but my levels seem way too high.



    cholesterol serum: 190 mg/dl
    estradial: 53 pg/ml
    hemocrit: 49.5%
    triglycerides serum: 64 mg/dl
    HDL: 34 mg/dl
    LDL: 143 mg/dl
    FSH: .70 miu/ml
    LH: .2 miu/ml


    total test: 2753 ng/dl
    test free: 1068.4 pg/ml
    test % free: 3.88
    Glucose: 93 mg/dl
    urea nitrogen: 24 mg/dl
    Change to:
    HCG 250 IU EOD
    T-shot=40mg EOD
    skip arimidex
    niacin-750mg/day

    Drop few pints of blood.

    use only these needles for T & HCG
    http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant....Category_Code=
    BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b

    .
    .
  7. DT5
    New Member
    DT5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    59.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Change to:
    HCG 250 IU EOD
    T-shot=40mg EOD
    skip arimidex
    niacin-750mg/day

    Drop few pints of blood.

    use only these needles for T & HCG
    http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant....Category_Code=
    BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b

    .
    .
    the hemocrit range from Qwest is 40-54%

    why is 49.5 bad?

    what do u mean by drop a few pints of blood.
  8. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,713
    Rep Power
    986900

    Donating blood will lower your hematocrit and other RBC numbers. I'm a double red donor. Once every 12 weeks.
  9. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    the hemocrit range from Qwest is 40-54%

    why is 49.5 bad?

    what do u mean by drop a few pints of blood.
    If you really want to get to the bottom of this, you will have to do more tests, and read this web page:

    http://www.ironoverload.org/diagnosis.html


    17 Iron and Iron Binding Capacity (7573X) - (356N)
    18 Iron, Total (571X) - (24984P)
    19 Ferritin (457X) - (22764P)
    20 Transferrin (891X) - (30346P)
    21 Folate, RBC & Hematocrit - (1768N)
    22 Hemoglobin A1c (496X) - (45484P)
    23 Hemoglobin, Plasma (514X) - (7211P)
    ============================== ===================
  10. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7699
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Donating blood will lower your hematocrit and other RBC numbers. I'm a double red donor. Once every 12 weeks.
    Lowering the testosterone will help lower your altered CBC and also if worse comes to worse 1 baby aspirin a day 81mgs will help thin out the blood (povided you are not on blood thinners or low platlets count) Iron over load should not be mentioned or even considered same with blood letting.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  11. DT5
    New Member
    DT5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    59.68%

    rbc was 5.78 (scale is 4.2 to 5.8)
    hemoglobin 17 (scale is 13.4 to 18)
  12. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,713
    Rep Power
    986900

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    If you really want to get to the bottom of this, you will have to do more tests, and read this web page:

    http://www.ironoverload.org/diagnosis.html


    17 Iron and Iron Binding Capacity (7573X) - (356N)
    18 Iron, Total (571X) - (24984P)
    19 Ferritin (457X) - (22764P)
    20 Transferrin (891X) - (30346P)
    21 Folate, RBC & Hematocrit - (1768N)
    22 Hemoglobin A1c (496X) - (45484P)
    23 Hemoglobin, Plasma (514X) - (7211P)
    ============================== ===================
    To the bottom of this? He's running 400mg a week of testosterone. I don't think it an unreasonable conclusion that this may be the likely source of his skewed blood values.

    I might be wrong but it would seem reasonable to me that if he were concerned about values that were at the high end of the normal range and he was doing 400mg of testosterone per week that the first course of action would be to reduce the testosterone dose to clinical values before investing hundreds of dollars in blood work, who's values may also be skewed by 400mg of testosterone per week. I dunno.

    Patient - "It hurts when I do this Doc"
    Doc - "Stop doing that"
  13. DT5
    New Member
    DT5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    59.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    To the bottom of this? He's running 400mg a week of testosterone. I don't think it an unreasonable conclusion that this may be the likely source of his skewed blood values.

    I might be wrong but it would seem reasonable to me that if he were concerned about values that were at the high end of the normal range and he was doing 400mg of testosterone per week that the first course of action would be to reduce the testosterone dose to clinical values before investing hundreds of dollars in blood work, who's values may also be skewed by 400mg of testosterone per week. I dunno.

    Patient - "It hurts when I do this Doc"
    Doc - "Stop doing that"

    well said.

    everything was ok before the test therapy (or cycle as some of u say)

    The main reason for the cholesterol is the ****ty hi fat diet i was on, not the test. i had semi high cholesterol before touching any test. the only things that are provbably test related is the RBC and Hemoglobin, and LH FSH ( due to expired HCG is my guess).

    my doseage will be lowered though...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pre-TRT bloodwork (latest bloodwork in)
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:52 AM
  2. Bloodwork
    By nottus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 05:08 PM
  3. Getting Bloodwork
    By KingMeso in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 07:23 PM
  4. Some more bloodwork (after PCT)
    By Travis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 10:23 PM
  5. Bloodwork after SD
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 12:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in