dt5 bloodwork

D

DT5

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, check this out. background before test was done. 8 weeks of test 400mg a week ( split into 2 injections), .5 adex EOD, and HCG 250 IU EOD.
my test looks way too high as well as cholesterol, and the LH and FSh look off, but im not sure. i am going to lower dose to 200mg a week i think. and drop the adex dose to .25. is my test levels too high as well? Funny thing is that this is supposed to be TRT, but my levels seem way too high.

cholesterol serum: 190 mg/dl
estradial: 53 pg/ml
hemocrit: 49.5%
triglycerides serum: 64 mg/dl
HDL: 34 mg/dl
LDL: 143 mg/dl
FSH: .70 miu/ml
LH: .2 miu/ml

total test: 2753 ng/dl
test free: 1068.4 pg/ml
test % free: 3.88
Glucose: 93 mg/dl
urea nitrogen: 24 mg/dl

C

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, check this out. background before test was done. 8 weeks of test 400mg a week ( split into 2 injections), .5 adex EOD, and HCG 250 IU EOD.
my test looks way too high as well as cholesterol, and the LH and FSh look off, but im not sure. i am going to lower dose to 200mg a week i think. and drop the adex dose to .25. is my test levels too high as well? Funny thing is that this is supposed to be TRT, but my levels seem way too high.

Holy **** man!!!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wtf? 400mg per week + hcg is TRT? LOL :biglaugh:

Hope you're having a good cycle! Watch those lipids!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You sound surprised that your test levels are so high. You have been told numerous times here on the board that 400mg a week of testosterone is not a TRT dose.

Depending upon the lab you use the high level of total test can be 800 and in some cases as high as 1100. For most 200mg will put you at or above 1100.
So to use 400mg and find yourself at 2700 should come as no surprise. An entry level steroid cycle of testosterone is 400-500mg a week and that is what you are doing.

D

DT5

Awards
  • Established
yeah, trust me man...that dose will be lowered. i did a stupud thing and started that xcycle on high fats, low carbs. needless to say, that is being corrected as we speak

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

Change to:
HCG 250 IU EOD
T-shot=40mg EOD
skip arimidex
niacin-750mg/day

Drop few pints of blood.

use only these needles for T & HCG
http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HOP&Product_Code=4724290&Product_Count=&Category_Code=
BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b

D

DT5

Awards
  • Established
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Donating blood will lower your hematocrit and other RBC numbers. I'm a double red donor. Once every 12 weeks.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
the hemocrit range from Qwest is 40-54%

why is 49.5 bad?

what do u mean by drop a few pints of blood.
If you really want to get to the bottom of this, you will have to do more tests, and read this web page:

http://www.ironoverload.org/diagnosis.html

17 • Iron and Iron Binding Capacity (7573X) - (356N)
18 • Iron, Total (571X) - (24984P)
19 • Ferritin (457X) - (22764P)
20 • Transferrin (891X) - (30346P)
21 • Folate, RBC & Hematocrit - (1768N)
22 • Hemoglobin A1c (496X) - (45484P)
23 • Hemoglobin, Plasma (514X) - (7211P)
=================================================

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Donating blood will lower your hematocrit and other RBC numbers. I'm a double red donor. Once every 12 weeks.
Lowering the testosterone will help lower your altered CBC and also if worse comes to worse 1 baby aspirin a day 81mgs will help thin out the blood (povided you are not on blood thinners or low platlets count) Iron over load should not be mentioned or even considered same with blood letting.

D

DT5

Awards
  • Established
rbc was 5.78 (scale is 4.2 to 5.8)
hemoglobin 17 (scale is 13.4 to 18)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you really want to get to the bottom of this, you will have to do more tests, and read this web page:

http://www.ironoverload.org/diagnosis.html

17 • Iron and Iron Binding Capacity (7573X) - (356N)
18 • Iron, Total (571X) - (24984P)
19 • Ferritin (457X) - (22764P)
20 • Transferrin (891X) - (30346P)
21 • Folate, RBC & Hematocrit - (1768N)
22 • Hemoglobin A1c (496X) - (45484P)
23 • Hemoglobin, Plasma (514X) - (7211P)
=================================================
To the bottom of this? He's running 400mg a week of testosterone. I don't think it an unreasonable conclusion that this may be the likely source of his skewed blood values.

I might be wrong but it would seem reasonable to me that if he were concerned about values that were at the high end of the normal range and he was doing 400mg of testosterone per week that the first course of action would be to reduce the testosterone dose to clinical values before investing hundreds of dollars in blood work, who's values may also be skewed by 400mg of testosterone per week. I dunno.

Patient - "It hurts when I do this Doc"
Doc - "Stop doing that"

D

DT5

Awards
  • Established
To the bottom of this? He's running 400mg a week of testosterone. I don't think it an unreasonable conclusion that this may be the likely source of his skewed blood values.

I might be wrong but it would seem reasonable to me that if he were concerned about values that were at the high end of the normal range and he was doing 400mg of testosterone per week that the first course of action would be to reduce the testosterone dose to clinical values before investing hundreds of dollars in blood work, who's values may also be skewed by 400mg of testosterone per week. I dunno.

Patient - "It hurts when I do this Doc"
Doc - "Stop doing that"

well said.

everything was ok before the test therapy (or cycle as some of u say)

The main reason for the cholesterol is the shitty hi fat diet i was on, not the test. i had semi high cholesterol before touching any test. the only things that are provbably test related is the RBC and Hemoglobin, and LH FSH ( due to expired HCG is my guess).

my doseage will be lowered though...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 28
M Anabolics 12
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 38
D Anabolics 23
Hypnotic traveling Anabolics 6