This has to be hormone related

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I hope someone can point me in the right direction here.

I am a 30 year old male. I am weight training on a five day split, and doing cardio 3 days a week. I am on a few supplements:

Beta Alanine/ Creatine Mono pre-workout cocktail

BCAAs during workout

Super Cissus RX

Whey Protein

As for my diet I am on the Anabolic Diet.

Now to my question.

Sometimes during the day, out of nowhere, the inside of my body feels very hot to me. This is not like a fever, and it is not accompanied by anything other than the feeling of heat. It wouldn't even be an issue except that when this happens at night it makes it really difficult to sleep.

Is this indicative of some kind of hormonal change,if so which one(s) specifically? If it is hormonal could this be the result of the Anabolic Diet (which is all about manipulating your hormones to allow for an optimum muscle building state).

Any help would be appreciated.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I hope someone can point me in the right direction here.

I am a 30 year old male. I am weight training on a five day split, and doing cardio 3 days a week. I am on a few supplements:

Beta Alanine/ Creatine Mono pre-workout cocktail

BCAAs during workout

Super Cissus RX

Whey Protein

As for my diet I am on the Anabolic Diet.

Now to my question.

Sometimes during the day, out of nowhere, the inside of my body feels very hot to me. This is not like a fever, and it is not accompanied by anything other than the feeling of heat. It wouldn't even be an issue except that when this happens at night it makes it really difficult to sleep.

Is this indicative of some kind of hormonal change,if so which one(s) specifically? If it is hormonal could this be the result of the Anabolic Diet (which is all about manipulating your hormones to allow for an optimum muscle building state).

Any help would be appreciated.
Could be low blood sugar (hypoadrenal symptom)
adrenaline surge
estrogen imbalance (high or low)

High protein high fats diet lower serotonin and increase dopamine and adrenaline