HRT, how long before...

Woodward

Awards
You felt any noticeable results?

I started on Androgel last year which didn't work out as I had hoped so the Dr started me on injections.
At the office, I was injected with 200 mg/ml of test cyp (front load?)
and was told to follow up with 100mg/ml per week. (please correct me if im wrong, 100mg/ml is 1/2ml on the 3ml, 22g 1 1/2 syringe?)
Today I injected the third shot (total, so 200, 100, 100)
Also, Tues/Wed of this week I started HCG, 250 IU sq.

I'm not sure if I feel any real result thus far. It seems that my chronic muscle aches are a bit less for a few days after the injection and my mood is a tiny bit better but I'm not sure if this real or the power of positive thinking.

Can you guys tell me your experiences once you started with injection? How long before you noticed a difference?

Thanks.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i felt my results in two-three weeks. mood improved, concentration, libido, muscle recovery. give it some time and the results will begin to arise. also be sure to take blood work in a few months to see if everything is working correctly.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I started on Androgel last year which didn't work out as I had hoped so the Dr started me on injections.
and was told to follow up with 100mg/ml per week. (please correct me if im wrong, 100mg/ml is 1/2ml on the 3ml, 22g 1 1/2 syringe?)

I'm not sure if I feel any real result thus far. It seems that my chronic muscle aches are a bit less for a few days after the injection and my mood is a tiny bit better but I'm not sure if this real or the power of positive thinking.

Can you guys tell me your experiences once you started with injection? How long before you noticed a difference?

Thanks.

I think you probably should have felt it by now, but 100mg/week seems a little on the low side. anywhere from 150-250 a week is more reasonable, 200 seems common. This is from me reading, not personal experience yet. starting the process next week tho, blood tests etc

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks.
You are transposing numbers. 200mg/ml is 200mg/ml. 100mg/ml is 100mg/ml.

If you are to take 100mg then you should be taking 1/2ml of 200mg/ml.

If you are to take 100mg then you are to take 1ml of 100mg/ml.

One or the other.

Woodward

Awards
Im suppose to do blood work after the first month. Can anyone tell me when is the best time to do this?
If HCG is Tues/Wed and T is on Thursday, when should the blood be taken? Should it be after the injection, before the injection or somewhere in the middle for an accurate result?

Being completely new to this, the terminology is confusing.
The vial says 200mg/ml.......1 ml vial. So i guess that means 200mg of T per 1 ml of liquid.
Hopefully, with any luck (and a little advice), I'll get the hang of it and not sound like a total doofus :)