Ionic Cell Foot Baths

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
I just got a Ionic Cell Foot Bath at a chinese massage centre. You basically put your feet into this foot spa and a electric machine of some sort is placed in the water as well as on your wrist. It takes 30 minutes then the water turns all sorts of colours. The colours represent what problems your body has. Mine was really nasty looking i was suprised. Is it suppose to cleanse and detoxify your entire system of toxins as well as have numerous health benefits.

This is what mine came up:

Orange: Detoxification from the joints and arteries, symptoms: arthritis, rheumatism, gout, neuropathy, pleurisy.

White Foam: Lymphatic System: Lymph Nodes: Symptoms: Menses disorder, clogged skin, tender lymph nodes, allergy.

Black Specs: Heavy Metals, symptoms: fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, memory problems.

More info here for anyone who wants to have a read:

Vitality Plus Australia

I felt heaps better after i got it done like i wanted to start running or something. Im going to do it again it only cost me $35.

Has anyone had this done before... and what scientific backing does this procedure have?

mtnbiker101

Awards
My friend swore by this procedure. I googled it and it appears to be a totally useless procedure. Nothing comes out of your body. The electrical current causes a reaction with the piece in the water and the water itself and causes all the crap to show up. Google it and decide if you want to spend the $$$.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
My friend swore by this procedure. I googled it and it appears to be a totally useless procedure. Nothing comes out of your body. The electrical current causes a reaction with the piece in the water and the water itself and causes all the crap to show up. Google it and decide if you want to spend the $$$.
Its not very expensive so im willing to try it.

All i know is after i used it i had sudden odd pains in my bones and i could see very clearly, my mind wasn't foggy. Then soon after felt freaken fantastic.

thenxtgrt1

Awards
I guess this is similar to the cleansing detox foot pads that are worn at night whlile sleeping.

mtnbiker101

Awards
I am a firm believer in the placebo effect, so I am sure you may have felt better after you did the treatment. Check out the links below before you spend more money.

curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=567466
spaindex.com/Articles/IonicScam.htm
thriftyfun.com/tf73460379.tip.html