Absurd doses of L-Dex and DIM

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

Question Absurd doses of L-Dex and DIM

I started HRT 6 months ago, self managed with lab testing, and have had some difficulty with estrogen control. With the following regimen I am finally getting middle of the road levels of T and E (600's/20's); I invite comment because the below doses are so far off from anything I've ever seen on the boards:

10mg Test E daily subQ shots.
    2-3 mg or ml of l-dex daily
    200-300 mg DIM daily

I feel very good on this regimen. I started with Dr John's recommendations and have gradually come to this. I had to drop hcg because it jacked E way up. I went to twice weekly, then daily shots of T to further reduce aromatization. I have used 4 different (well known to these boards) brands of l-dex; they may all be underdosed, but their effects are consistent with each other.

Observations?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

This may or may not be an important fact to consider- but I'm an endurance cyclist and do prolonged workouts at moderate intensity.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Maybe your l-dex was a bad batch, or is low quality? Seems like an absurd amount to be taking in order to cause a minimal drop in e2. I also feel the l-dex isn't as strong as it should be, but maybe I have issues with e2 as well, just my observation. Can you get a prescription for arimidex to compare?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Maybe your l-dex was a bad batch, or is low quality? Seems like an absurd amount to be taking in order to cause a minimal drop in e2. I also feel the l-dex isn't as strong as it should be, but maybe I have issues with e2 as well, just my observation. Can you get a prescription for arimidex to compare?
    Thats why i look adex pills its stadardized and there are no deviations from the norm like having a bad batch so to speak or contimination..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%

Quote Originally Posted by slimchance View Post
    I started HRT 6 months ago, self managed with lab testing, and have had some difficulty with estrogen control. With the following regimen I am finally getting middle of the road levels of T and E (600's/20's); I invite comment because the below doses are so far off from anything I've ever seen on the boards:

10mg Test E daily subQ shots.
    2-3 mg or ml of l-dex daily
    200-300 mg DIM daily

I feel very good on this regimen. I started with Dr John's recommendations and have gradually come to this. I had to drop hcg because it jacked E way up. I went to twice weekly, then daily shots of T to further reduce aromatization. I have used 4 different (well known to these boards) brands of l-dex; they may all be underdosed, but their effects are consistent with each other.

Observations?
    Post all blood test results that you have.
    Stop using LiquiDex (or whatewer is that you are using) until next blood test.
    Your current AI that you are using must be bad, it is not possible for you to take 2-3mg/day Arimidex and have E2=20
    I was using Liquidex from ag-guys.com and it worked wery good for me.
    Better than original Arimidex, because of ease of dispensing small fractional doses.
    Increase your current T dose by 50%
    Do not let anybody talk you out of your daily T-shots.
    They may be your ticket to good E2 levels (no guarantee, but good chance).
    I take it back. Your current AI is a sh**t. So the reason that you have E2=20 is because of daily T-shots.
    Your E2 should go up somewhat when you get higher on your T-shots. E2(25-29) would be ideal.
    Not sure what DIM is doing for you, if you are not testing estogen metabolites you may as well stop DIM, up to you.

Look at my post #101 here:
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007

for prices on some lab testing.
    ============================== =========

If you actually have LiquiDex, contact ag-guys.com, I have impression that they will send you new vial.
    I do not work for them, (or for anybody, I am retired).
    Something does not sound right, I had nothing but good experience with them.
    ============================== ==========

Be careful with any medicine, not only Arimidex.
    It can hurt you if not used as intended.

6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thats why I like the real STUFF ..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

There are three very good suggestions here;

Stop DIM for a week and then get T and E-levels.
    Stop the L-Flex for a week then get levels.
    Increase T-dose 50%

I'll make a decision on which one to do first then get back to the boards with the results.

And yes I'll continue daily shots (being tiny subq shots they are painless, fast, and I never have to remember what day I need to take it because its every day! My body used to make it every day, right?)

Thank You!
    Last edited by slimchance; 02-16-2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: mispelled
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%

Quote Originally Posted by slimchance View Post
    There are three very good suggestions here;

Stop DIM for a week and then get T and E-levels.
    Stop the L-Flex for a week then get levels.
    Increase T-dose 50%

I'll make a decision on which one to do first then get back to the boards with the results.

And yes I'll continue daily shots (being tiny subq shots they are painless, fast, and I never have to remember what day I need to take it because its every day! My body used to make it every day, right?)

Thank You!
    Increase T-dose 50%
    is a good move
    Stop the L-Flex (or whatewer the AI is that you are using)
    is a good move
    Stop DIM
    is a good move
    ------------------------------
    Do not do not do blood test sooner than 60 days after change of schedule.
    Unless your nipples start itching badly, (little bit itch does not count).
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

Got it. Will go off the ai's first (was using ag.guys, cem products and iron dragon- they all seem about the same to me), then the DIM, then raise test if all goes well.

By the way I have been reading these boards like crazy over the last 10 months and I feel in big time debt to many of you guys for your sharing your experiences and information. Jan, Nails, Grandpa Gamer- to name a few- i read all of your posts and am grateful for them

Will post again when I have new data.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.4%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Thats why I like the real STUFF ..

Yeha no doubt, I'll be getting the tabs next time so that I'm sure about what I am taking. Chem1 has great aromasin though. Great everything.

Slimchance - to be honest, I haven't had great experience with most of the people you have mentioned. Steep prices and seemingly watered down product so my pet rat says.

Gotta be careful talking about non-board sponsors on here though, just a heads up. Hopefully I won't catch flak since I misspelled the one I mentioned. lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jason's SICK, PSYCHOTIC, AND ABSURD cutting cycle!
    By jasonkkk in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 08:23 AM
  2. 6 oxo doses
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 02:11 AM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 07:23 PM
  4. T4? All at once or doses?
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9