HRT Disappointment 30days in

Jason12676

Awards
Well,

I am almost 30days into the HRT therapy and the only thing that's leaner (I think) is my wallet!!

I have gained 10+lbs and I can't believe that can be all muscle??

My regimen is as follows:

1.8iu of Omnitrope HGH/day
1cc of test cyp each week

My diet in the last 30days has been cleaner than before I started so I don't think its that.

I have emailed the Dr for an explanation but was curious if any of you have any ideas?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Well,

I am almost 30days into the HRT therapy and the only thing that's leaner (I think) is my wallet!!

My diet in the last 30days has been cleaner than before I started so I don't think its that.

I have emailed the Dr for an explanation but was curious if any of you have any ideas?
Post all blood, urine and other tests that you have done prior 5 years.
Analyte name, value, units, range.
Name of laboratory.

Only if you have above tests,
post about your complaints that lead you to see your current doctor.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
30 days is nothing man. i dont see **** until week 7 atleast.

Jason12676

Awards
Post all blood, urine and other tests that you have done prior 5 years.
Analyte name, value, units, range.
Name of laboratory.

Only if you have above tests,
post about your complaints that lead you to see your current doctor.
Only tests I have had done in the last 5yrs are attached. I started this for better health and to try and lean out.

I'm 32 about 6ft and now am 225ish @ 15% b/f which is why I am disapointed. When I started this I was about 210-215.

Any other info you may need let me know.

Thanks!!

Attachments

xXDevilDogXx

Awards
HGH doesn't work overnight, so to speak. It is more of a long term aid.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
30 days is nothing man. i dont see **** until week 7 atleast.
Yeah I was gonna say...it takes a while to even start hitting your system. You're not shooting test prop here...

Plus, you emailed the Dr for an explanation as to why you aren't seeing gains or leaning out on TRT within 4 weeks? 1cc of test cyp, I'm gussing this is 250mg of test per week? It's a lot, sounds more than TRT levels... if your diet and training is spot on, you should get results after 5-7 weeks onwards. But there are far more factors than just test/gh where it comes to results.

You could be insulin resistant if you have been overweight or previously had a bad diet. Even people who are lean can have insulin resistance. You could have other issues elsewhere. There are lot of people who start TRT and don't immediately feel better.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Well,

If you are looking for a good HRT dr that will not drain you dry PM me.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well,

Are you seriously complaining after 30 days?? Test takes weeks to build up in the system(7+), and hgh takes about 6 months min to see anything......The early weight is all estro water.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Only tests I have had done in the last 5yrs are attached. I started this for better health and to try and lean out.

I'm 32 about 6ft and now am 225ish @ 15% b/f which is why I am disapointed. When I started this I was about 210-215.

Any other info you may need let me know.

Thanks!!
Your IGF-1=234(115-307)

that is not much of a reson to start with 1.8iu of Omnitrope HGH/day
------------------

Your TotalTest=408ng/dl

You started on 1cc of test cyp each week
that is 200mg/week

You are missing a boatload of tests.
Starting with testosterone shots
say good bye to your testicles.

You are not getting the best advice.

Read thru posts on this board, at least for a week, you may learn something.
Good luck.

Jason12676

Awards
Your IGF-1=234(115-307)

that is not much of a reson to start with 1.8iu of Omnitrope HGH/day
------------------

Your TotalTest=408ng/dl

You started on 1cc of test cyp each week
that is 200mg/week

Starting with testosterone shots
say good bye to your testicles.

You are not getting the best advice.

Read thru posts on this board, at least for a week, you may learn something.
Good luck.
Do you think I should not be on the Omnitrope given my current level? Also, Do you think that I am I taking too much regarding test/injections?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks!!

Jason12676

Awards
Are you seriously complaining after 30 days?? Test takes weeks to build up in the system(7+), and hgh takes about 6 months min to see anything......The early weight is all estro water.
My complaint isnt about the lack of progress - its about going backwards. I'm ok with it taking time but I ddint expect to get worse than when I started.

Perhaps the weight gain is estro water(whatever that is?) is the reason for the unfavorable results?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
My complaint isnt about the lack of progress - its about going backwards. I'm ok with it taking time but I ddint expect to get worse than when I started.

Perhaps the weight gain is estro water(whatever that is?) is the reason for the unfavorable results?
you got mail

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Do you think I should not be on the Omnitrope given my current level? Also, Do you think that I am I taking too much regarding test/injections?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks!!
Nobody is clairvoiyant, do not let them screw you.
200mg/week of testosterone just because you had
TotalTest=408ng/dl
is bad move.

I do my list of blood test once a year or 1.5 year.
My list is on post #44, between blue lines, here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html

Do that list, post it here.