Pros and Cons of TRT, HRT, HGH, IGF-1, Overall Steroids, etc. (doing a project)

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I am doing a term long project in my Biology class on Bioethical Issues. My group is doing bioethics in the field of synthetic hormone usage in male, female, and hormone usage in animals. My partner and I are doing the male hormones and we need to find pros and cons on them. I myself am doing the Pros but would like to get feedback on both positive and negative sides.

I'd like to know the possible overall effects on hormones like testosterone, HGH, and other androgens that can promote anabolic and overall vitality in males. This can be for any problems or usage; bodybuilding, sports, anti-aging, etc. I would be searching on google right now but my computer has completely lost capability of searching, no search engines work on my computer; Google, Yahoo, Wiki, etc. My connection works but just no searching. I can however search the forums, but had no luck finding pros and cons.

Links and sources of any kind would be helpful, that way I can just read off them. thanks.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I am doing a term long project in my Biology class on Bioethical Issues. My group is doing bioethics in the field of synthetic hormone usage in male, female, and hormone usage in animals. My partner and I are doing the male hormones and we need to find pros and cons on them. I myself am doing the Pros but would like to get feedback on both positive and negative sides.

I'd like to know the possible overall effects on hormones like testosterone, HGH, and other androgens that can promote anabolic and overall vitality in males. This can be for any problems or usage; bodybuilding, sports, anti-aging, etc. I would be searching on google right now but my computer has completely lost capability of searching, no search engines work on my computer; Google, Yahoo, Wiki, etc. My connection works but just no searching. I can however search the forums, but had no luck finding pros and cons.

Links and sources of any kind would be helpful, that way I can just read off them. thanks.
Lucky for you this forum is filled with research and opinions.

aisstea

Awards

And lucky for you that it has a search function.