wish me luck

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Right now I am working to possible get on board with an NFL team to work as health consultant to keep these million dollar machines well fine tuned and running at optimal level naturally. The package that I am bringing to the table will be like nothing they have ever seen before. If I am successful I will be the first of its kind in the NFL. I am going out to meet a representative for the team and talk to him on friday..

Nemesis RR

Awards
Right now I am working to possible get on board with an NFL team to work as health consultant to keep these million dollar machines well fine tuned and running at optimal level naturally. The package that I am bringing to the table will be like nothing they have ever seen before. If I am successful I will be the first of its kind in the NFL. I am going out to meet a representative for the team and talk to him on friday..
Can you provide info on the "Package".

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Can you provide info on the "Package".
The package would be the knowledge which only a select handful know that would finally tune these athletes from the aspect of total mind body, spiritual approach. Making sure that they are the right combination of nutrients, correcting any metabolic blocks in the pathway due to genetics, overtraning, stress. To make sure that these guys can perform at optimal levels when it is called upon. Reducing injury, increasing recooperation time through all natural supplementation. Making sure they are hormonally balanced optimal because of the stress they are placing on their bodys. If they are not then I would identify and correct the imbalances through a naturopathic method. If need be work in conjunction with a dr to help take necessary steps to bring their body back to balance with proper and legaly intervention. How many professional players are suffering some kind of biological imbalance from the prolong stress. By dealing with these ssue the player becomes more of an asset then a liability. When people are being paid million of dollars and they are not playing at optimal levels alot of people are very unhappy. After athletes getdone they life is pretty much done with and they retire, but are they really healthy. At want expense are they willing to push themselves and for how long.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
The package would be the knowledge which only a select handful know that would finally tune these athletes from the aspect of total mind body, spiritual approach. Making sure that they are the right combination of nutrients, correcting any metabolic blocks in the pathway due to genetics, overtraning, stress. To make sure that these guys can perform at optimal levels when it is called upon. Reducing injury, increasing recooperation time through all natural supplementation. Making sure they are hormonally balanced optimal because of the stress they are placing on their bodys. If they are not then I would identify and correct the imbalances through a naturopathic method. If need be work in conjunction with a dr to help take necessary steps to bring their body back to balance with proper and legaly intervention. How many professional players are suffering some kind of biological imbalance from the prolong stress. By dealing with these ssue the player becomes more of an asset then a liability. When people are being paid million of dollars and they are not playing at optimal levels alot of people are very unhappy. After athletes getdone they life is pretty much done with and they retire, but are they really healthy. At want expense are they willing to push themselves and for how long.

oh man....

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

DT5

Awards
  • Established
what would u do if an athlete is atheist, and u wanted to bring his levels up by praying? lol

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
what would u do if an athlete is atheist, and u wanted to bring his levels up by praying? lol
Well the earth did not just pop out of no where right LOL
I work with in their beleive system of the individual and keep my own believes out of it. Hey if they want to worship a head of cabbage named Ralph more power to them. As strange as it may be I have to honor that and work with it.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
Well the earth did not just pop out of no where right LOL
I work with in their beleive system of the individual and keep my own believes out of it. Hey if they want to worship a head of cabbage named Ralph more power to them. As strange as it may be I have to honor that and work with it.

explain how working with them "spirtually" will create optimal levels? dont make me out to be the crazy one now...

aisstea

Awards
hey Matrix, how does it look. Have you gotten the job?...hope you will...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
hey Matrix, how does it look. Have you gotten the job?...hope you will...
they liked what I had to say and tweeked some eyes,, now just have to wait back..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MANotaur General Chat 26
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 0
RedwolfWV General Chat 16
General Chat 34
Weight Loss 12