People who are on TRT and cycle

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
As my last post states, I am getting ready to start TRT. I am new to this so I have been reading TONS of information on boards and different websites.

I have come across many posts and articles about people who are on TRT and still "cycle" like a "normal" athelete or bodybuilder. To me, this seems like a bad idea and would go against and possibly negate the purpose of TRT. Sorry, I may be wrong as I am still researching. Any comments or info on the subject is welcome.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
As my last post states, I am getting ready to start TRT. I am new to this so I have been reading TONS of information on boards and different websites.

I have come across many posts and articles about people who are on TRT and still "cycle" like a "normal" athelete or bodybuilder. To me, this seems like a bad idea and would go against and possibly negate the purpose of TRT. Sorry, I may be wrong as I am still researching. Any comments or info on the subject is welcome.
TRT IS NEVER CYCLED !! These people are being mis lead by these Fraudluent antiaging centers that charge you 200 bucks for a botttle of testosterone and out rageous amounts for hcg, adex. you end up with a 3000 dollar bill for one year service and still feel like crap while risking other side effect. This protocol is candy cutter for centers that rip off people thousands of dollars.

Jansz and other will agree with me and rip this apart as well.

RPHMark

Awards
There is no reason I can think of to cycle TRT when it is given in appropriate doses.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
i think if your natural levels are above 300, although low, cycling is fine. because at 300+ levels, i dont think your body is in any danger. so why not cycle longer cycles, then short durations off, maybe stay on HCG all the time, but not the test. im no doctor, but i see no harm.

RPHMark

Awards
There may be no real harm, but what is the benefit? You "get" to feel bad every so often?

bobgenie

Awards

You're probably referring to a 'blast and cruise' cycle. Many older guys still cycle with AAS. As their natural test levels are low they may find it more beneficial to 'cruise' on a smallish amount of test (say 100 mg EW) between cycles. This would appear to cause less issues than a robust PCT would do.

This is entirely different from using TRT for anti-aging!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TRT IS NEVER CYCLED !! These people are being mis lead by these Fraudluent antiaging centers that charge you 200 bucks for a botttle of testosterone and out rageous amounts for hcg, adex. you end up with a 3000 dollar bill for one year service and still feel like crap while risking other side effect. This protocol is candy cutter for centers that rip off people thousands of dollars.

Jansz and other will agree with me and rip this apart as well.
200 bucks??? Damn!!!
My fraudulent clinic charges $90 for cyp. lol

Ok, to the OP. I am not sure what you mean but I do know many guys who run TRT doses and then run full blown cycles for 10 weeks and then return to their TRT doses to make gains in the gym. If you mean stopping the TRT doses for a duration then that would be counterproductive especially if you have very low natty test levels. You will feel terrible until you resume your TRT.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
heavy,
what do you think about coming off your HRT dose for a couple months, but staying on HCG year round? if this were to be done, would you continually use Adex, or more PCT drugs like nolva/clomid?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
heavy,
what do you think about coming off your HRT dose for a couple months, but staying on HCG year round? if this were to be done, would you continually use Adex, or more PCT drugs like nolva/clomid?
If your testes function well HCG is the way to go. I've been on it almost exclusively for three years and feel great. Before I started my baseline TT was 475. On HCG alone I've reached levels of 1400. I now maintain between 950 and 1100. Maintaining good testosterone levels has done wonders for my health.

So many guys your age are deficient. Unfortunately most don't test and haven't a clue. I've read that testosterone levels in men have declined 30% since the 1980s. Maybe the food supply and environment are to blame. I wish more attention was paid to this problem.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
heavy,
low dose HCG is fine. I would limit adex but only blood work is going to be definitive.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
500iu or less eod. I am using 300iu eod right now but I am also using Testosterone.

That's a decent dose, but I recommend E3D - less chance of increasing E2. I used 500IUs E3D recently when I included testosterone. I get a nice balance on 1500 IUs E3D when using HCG alone.

xXDevilDogXx

Awards
That's a decent dose, but I recommend E3D - less chance of increasing E2. I used 500IUs E3D recently when I included testosterone. I get a nice balance on 1500 IUs E3D when using HCG alone.
Were you using any E2 control with this, like adex?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the OP was talking about cycling other materials, not the TRT itself. so whether talking about dianabol, deca, or any of the current designers, as i've seen a few people on TRT talking about that. the plus is that there is no more need for PCT, at least not in terms of "restoring testosterone production"

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
500iu or less eod. I am using 300iu eod right now but I am also using Testosterone.

I'm personally having good results with hcg alone@ 500iu eod w/ .5mg adex eod as well. It's funny, doesn't seem like much, especially compared to what I tried before (1500iu e3d for a few months). But since then I have doubled up on my HCL intake, doubled my enzymes, and started on isocort.

I now have e2 issues if I don't take adex on the day of the shot. Sometimes I have to take an extra .5mg on an off day when I feel a slight itch. It's such a big change from my previous experience with hcg, same brand too (pregnyl).

osprey18

Awards
200 bucks??? Damn!!!
My fraudulent clinic charges $90 for cyp. lol

Ok, to the OP. I am not sure what you mean but I do know many guys who run TRT doses and then run full blown cycles for 10 weeks and then return to their TRT doses to make gains in the gym. If you mean stopping the TRT doses for a duration then that would be counterproductive especially if you have very low natty test levels. You will feel terrible until you resume your TRT.

What clinic is that? I pay 1600 a year from my clinic. thanks