Opinions and comments on doctors recommended TRT

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I just rec'd what the doctor recommends for my TRT. It is as follows.

Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml: Take 1.5ml. per week.
HCG 10,000 units: Take 500 units 2x per week.
Arimidex 0.5mg: Take 3 caps per week.

Ofcourse I am new to this so I was curious as how this compares to others. I don't really have the money to continue this forever so I didn't know if there would be a good solution to running it and then taking a break. I'm not real sure about the bloodwork, but I do know I have low total testosterone (under 300). I am 27 years old.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

Ofcourse I am new to this so I was curious as how this compares to others. I don't really have the money to continue this forever so I didn't know if there would be a good solution to running it and then taking a break. I'm not real sure about the bloodwork, but I do know I have low total testosterone (under 300). I am 27 years old.
Your dr should be reported to the board and having licence revoked for adminstering steroids !!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

Looks like your doctor have no clue about TRT.

The good news is that he is willing and want to try.
If he is also willing to give you scripts for blood work and other medications that you may possibly need (Cortef, Florinef, Armour, T3) this doctor may be a keeper.
If hi is not too proud and agrees with doses adjustments that you may suggest to him, he is definitely keeper.

TRT is for life, steady, not cycling.
After you find what is working for you, you may want to check once a year for additional tunning.

Why do you mention money?
If this is anti-aging clinic trying to make quick buck, stay away.
If this is "normal" GP or family doctor who takes insurance, you have to put up with occassional co-pay, no choice.

So, do you have a doctor?

If you have a doctor, I can tell you what to do.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I mention money because at the moment, I don't have insurance. I will have it in a couple months though. Yes, I have a doctor.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

RJW

Awards

Wow, 300mgs every 7 days seems like about twice too much. Is this where he is starting you? Careful with the Arimidex as it will kill your HDL levels if you take too much.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
ok yall. im working with the same doc as Meso. Yes, its a clinic and they want to make money. i use my insurance to reimburse me so its cool for me, and Kingmeso can probabnly do the same. i am actually at 400mg a week, docs orders. very progressive doc. im going to be on 20 week cycles, as i dont feel like death when im not ON. It is managable being off for me, but it may not be for others. this is why i cycle, and there is no evidence to say that cycling a moderate cycle of TRT is "bad". if my levels return to normal afterwards, then why not? even if its a little high as some of u say (dose), id rather listen to the doc then some dudes on a board (not a diss, just being real). i know its a business, but i can be monitored with blood work, and i have a urologist i work closely with. I will let you know my blood results after 8 weeks into it (week 6 now), and then i will do a test before i resume again.

this theory of staying on becuase "you are on TRT, so its permanent" seems bullshit to me. look at it this way, im obviously not on for health reasons because i can get by at 350 total test, but i want to grow , and i wasnt before the cycle. i got a good doc who wants to make me feel better and will be progressive, so im going to take full advantage. 350 is lower than a 26 year old should be in my opinion. i think it would be unwise to be on for life at 26, because who knows what could happen from long term use, and to sum it up, it doesnt feel necessary...YET.

PM me if you want more info on my plans

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
ok yall. im working with the same doc as Meso. Yes, its a clinic and they want to make money. i use my insurance to reimburse me so its cool for me, and Kingmeso can probabnly do the same. i am actually at 400mg a week, docs orders. very progressive doc. im going to be on 20 week cycles, as i dont feel like death when im not ON. It is managable being off for me, but it may not be for others. this is why i cycle, and there is no evidence to say that cycling a moderate cycle of TRT is "bad". if my levels return to normal afterwards, then why not? even if its a little high as some of u say (dose), id rather listen to the doc then some dudes on a board (not a diss, just being real). i know its a business, but i can be monitored with blood work, and i have a urologist i work closely with. I will let you know my blood results after 8 weeks into it (week 6 now), and then i will do a test before i resume again.

this theory of staying on becuase "you are on TRT, so its permanent" seems bullshit to me. look at it this way, im obviously not on for health reasons because i can get by at 350 total test, but i want to grow , and i wasnt before the cycle. i got a good doc who wants to make me feel better and will be progressive, so im going to take full advantage. 350 is lower than a 26 year old should be in my opinion. i think it would be unwise to be on for life at 26, because who knows what could happen from long term use, and to sum it up, it doesnt feel necessary...YET.

PM me if you want more info on my plans
Post you detailed schedule and detailed tests results before and after.
We are learning here from experience of others.

Best if you open separate thread for that topic and post there as you progressing.
Others do that, very helpfull.
Good luck with your project.