Hidden Virus Testing

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
Well as some of you may know i have had constant flu like symptoms for the past 5 months or so. Its been terrible mostly fatigue sometimes severe like im walking around like a zombie. Muscle weakness, bone pain and joint pains, light sensitivity, reduction in sense of touch, weight loss, appetite loss, dizziness, hair loss and itchy skin. Im sick of it!

I might feel better if i isolate myself and not go anywhere or do much but if i say play tennis one day then next day or day after these symptoms flare up again worse than before and to get back to a tolerable state it takes me 5 days or something.

As well im taking a crapload of things to boost my immune system, probiotics, lactoferrin, immune tonics, olive leaf extract.

Im doing testing for T cell substrates to test my immune function but if this comes back A OK then i will go for hidden virus testing. I just need some info on where this can be done and what are the hidden viruses that could possibly cause this?

Ive read about hidden viruses causing chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia etc...

aisstea

Awards
Well, I used to feel very bad. Read a lot about all the viruses like Borna disease, Lyme disease, Herpes, hidden Chlamydia....etc.

I got bloodworks done for all of these diseases and you know, I didn't have anything of them. Well, sure, I had some Borna, Lyme, Herpes, Chlamydia etc. in my blood but everything under the limit.

After reading all these stuff and also immune system issues and heavy metal issues it turned out, that all of these diseases have almost the same symptoms. They all do a mess in your nerve system and a mess in the nerve system can effect almost all kinds of symptoms... that was my experience.

In the next months you're gonna read a lot of diseases and you will find yourself in every second disease.... things like MS or Gland issues and many many more can effect the same things cause they all can do a mess in the nerve system.

What you really should do is a proper mercury test and not such crap like hair analyse or normal urine exam. Just to be sure.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Well as some of you may know i have had constant flu like symptoms for the past 5 months or so. Its been terrible mostly fatigue sometimes severe like im walking around like a zombie. Muscle weakness, bone pain and joint pains, light sensitivity, reduction in sense of touch, weight loss, appetite loss, dizziness, hair loss and itchy skin. Im sick of it!

I might feel better if i isolate myself and not go anywhere or do much but if i say play tennis one day then next day or day after these symptoms flare up again worse than before and to get back to a tolerable state it takes me 5 days or something.

As well im taking a crapload of things to boost my immune system, probiotics, lactoferrin, immune tonics, olive leaf extract.

Im doing testing for T cell substrates to test my immune function but if this comes back A OK then i will go for hidden virus testing. I just need some info on where this can be done and what are the hidden viruses that could possibly cause this?

Ive read about hidden viruses causing chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia etc...
why I suggest the hemex test ..If methylation is not correct no supplementation program will be able to do its job fully. undermethylation leads to leaky gut, immune system imbalances, neuro transmitters and hormone receptors malfunctoning

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
why I suggest the hemex test ..If methylation is not correct no supplementation program will be able to do its job fully. undermethylation leads to leaky gut, immune system imbalances, neuro transmitters and hormone receptors malfunctoning
Now MetalMX, you have a reason to vist Phoenix AZ

http://www.explorepub.com/articles/shelton_10_5.html

Hemex Labs of Phoenix, Arizona, Mr. and Mrs. David Berg. Mr. Berg has an MS in Laboratory Science and Mrs. Lois Berg has credentials in the nursing field as it relates to teaching laboratory science. They have done a lot of work in the field of Abnormal Blood Coagulation and the thrust of their work at Hemex is a culmination of nearly thirty years of study in that field. Hemex testing is a complete workup in the nuances of Abnormal Coagulation. This can be mainly a genetically based set of problems or as a set of abnormal terrain abnormalities caused by low-grade infections and environmental toxicity.

Test Menu:

http://www.hemex.com/testmenus/index.php

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
Now MetalMX, you have a reason to vist Phoenix AZ

http://www.explorepub.com/articles/shelton_10_5.html

Hemex Labs of Phoenix, Arizona, Mr. and Mrs. David Berg. Mr. Berg has an MS in Laboratory Science and Mrs. Lois Berg has credentials in the nursing field as it relates to teaching laboratory science. They have done a lot of work in the field of Abnormal Blood Coagulation and the thrust of their work at Hemex is a culmination of nearly thirty years of study in that field. Hemex testing is a complete workup in the nuances of Abnormal Coagulation. This can be mainly a genetically based set of problems or as a set of abnormal terrain abnormalities caused by low-grade infections and environmental toxicity.

Test Menu:

http://www.hemex.com/testmenus/index.php
Yes but their are a lot of tests on that website how do i know which one i need....??

Also when i was in hospital for a couple of days last year in september they gave me heparin injections after receiving these i noticed i felt great.... and it says the same thing in that article for patients with chronic conditions feeling much better after receiving these injections. Thats something for me to think about.

Also about the mercury what kind of test should i ask my GP to do?

I wrote mercury to be tested on my next blood test but that will tell of any recent exposure not long term.

I was reading about the DMSA challenge test where u take a pill of DMSA and then it releases mercury from your tissues and then u collect urine for the next 24 hours or something.... would that be adequate?

aisstea

Awards
Yes but their are a lot of tests on that website how do i know which one i need....??

Also when i was in hospital for a couple of days last year in september they gave me heparin injections after receiving these i noticed i felt great.... and it says the same thing in that article for patients with chronic conditions feeling much better after receiving these injections. Thats something for me to think about.

Also about the mercury what kind of test should i ask my GP to do?

I wrote mercury to be tested on my next blood test but that will tell of any recent exposure not long term.

I was reading about the DMSA challenge test where u take a pill of DMSA and then it releases mercury from your tissues and then u collect urine for the next 24 hours or something.... would that be adequate?
So far I know it is a very good mercury test. There are also tests like taking DMSA and 45 minutes later urine into a container. 24 hours is so far I know in combination with mercury the best test.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
I am getting a 24 hour urinary mercury test done which will be filled with special acid coated bottles or something like that... im also doing a blood test for mercury

Im getting T cell lymphocyte typing done, blood culture, whole blood histamine and Urine - Microscopy, Culture and Sensitivity.

This is the main thing how well my immune system is working (very bad i think) and to figure out my mercury burden...

As far as supplements go what are some that are very strong to boost the immune system?

aisstea

Awards
Hope it's with DMSA.

As far I know there exist 3 ways to get the immune system on track. One is to rise NO+mitochondria with gluthation (NAC) but it's a long I heard from people.

The two second other ways are taking worms (Helminthic therapy). The Helminthic therapy is created for immune disorders. You're taking a hookworm (once in ten years) or Pig Whipworm Eggs (every two weeks in a 3 months cycle). The effect is, that the body tries to kill the worms in you. During this process it forgets to do other things like develops Bacteria (MS, Crohn's disease, asthma, allergys...etc.).

The worms are in your intestinal and your body produces more good interleukins like IL-2/4/10/11.

So far I know are these 3 ways the only one which are natural and really work long term and don't have any side effects. My friend had MS. I wanted to help him. Researched a month every day for hours and found those worms. He took it and has no MS anymore. The doc's were shocked and couldn't believe that worms helped.

But wait what The Matrix says about the immune system. He seems to be very smart and knows a lot.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
Hope it's with DMSA.

As far I know there exist 3 ways to get the immune system on track. One is to rise NO+mitochondria with gluthation (NAC) but it's a long I heard from people.

The two second other ways are taking worms (Helminthic therapy). The Helminthic therapy is created for immune disorders. You're taking a hookworm (once in ten years) or Pig Whipworm Eggs (every two weeks in a 3 months cycle). The effect is, that the body tries to kill the worms in you. During this process it forgets to do other things like develops Bacteria (MS, Crohn's disease, asthma, allergys...etc.).

The worms are in your intestinal and your body produces more good interleukins like IL-2/4/10/11.

So far I know are these 3 ways the only one which are natural and really work long term and don't have any side effects. My friend had MS. I wanted to help him. Researched a month every day for hours and found those worms. He took it and has no MS anymore. The doc's were shocked and couldn't believe that worms helped.

But wait what The Matrix says about the immune system. He seems to be very smart and knows a lot.
Worms sounds interesting... thanks for the input.

I seem to be catching something all the time. I have no taste or smell and if i try to put something like garlic in my mouth it burns like a motherf*cker!

You cured your friend of MS now that is something!!!. And im sure the doctor was shocked they are always shocked of anything unconventional that cures health problems well most of them anyway.

Matrix has been a great help to me so far, he knows his stuff.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah well besides curing immune defiency what supplements are their that are very effective to boost the immune system?

Im using at the moment probiotics, saccharomies boullardi, lactoferrin, astra 8 immune tonic & olive leaf + L-glutamine

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
Well guys here are some of my results:

Note: im still taking powdered probiotics, bovine colostrum, olive leaf extract, zinc and two chinese herbal tonics which boost the immune system called astra 8 immune tonic and cold, cough and flu from fusion health. + i did Intravenous Vitamin C therapy three times once a week for the three weeks prior so my question is can this have any SIGNIFICANT impact on my results?

Matrix lemme know what you think...

I've attached the blood test results:

Attachments

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Well guys here are some of my results:

Note: im still taking powdered probiotics, bovine colostrum, olive leaf extract, zinc and two chinese herbal tonics which boost the immune system called astra 8 immune tonic and cold, cough and flu from fusion health. + i did Intravenous Vitamin C therapy three times once a week for the three weeks prior so my question is can this have any SIGNIFICANT impact on my results?

Matrix lemme know what you think...

I've attached the blood test results:
Date Collected - 25 Oct 08 31 Jan 09

Hb (130 - 180) g/L 165 165
Hct (0.40 - 0.54) 0.49 0.53
================================================

Your range on hematocrit goes up to 0.54 (that is rather high)

You did not posted units but 0.01=1%

at Quest Diagnostics it is

Hematocrit (38.5-50)%
Hemoglobin (13.2-17.1)g/dL
-------------------------------------

Watch out for hemachromatosis.

ironoverload

http://www.ironoverload.org/diagnosis.html

You may want to read under above link,
the blood tests that you will need to figure that out are:

17 • Iron and Iron Binding Capacity (7573X) - (356N)
18 • Iron, Total (571X) - (24984P)
19 • Ferritin (457X) - (22764P)
20 • Transferrin (891X) - (30346P)
21 • Folate, RBC & Hematocrit - (1768N)
22 • Hemoglobin A1c (496X) - (45484P)
23 • Hemoglobin, Plasma (514X) - (7211P)
=================================================

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
My Hct Is 0.53 on the high side...

MCHC (320 - 360) g/L 338 313*

But my MCHC is low.....

My neutrophils are low 2.1 (2.0-7.5) and white cells as well... 4.8 (4.0-11.0).

Their is no way i have iron overload my ferritin and iron are always quite low on blood tests. And if anything i have the symptoms of anemia lol...

Also note that last year from august to october i took blook out like 17 times probably 30-40mls each time when i had severe symptoms each day. And this is the first time i have taken blood out since Oct 20.

Also do you know of any reason why everytime i draw blood i feel unwell short time after? (dizziness, cold hands, shortness of breath, feeling weak) i really now dont want my blood to be taken out.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
My Hct Is 0.53 on the high side...

MCHC (320 - 360) g/L 338 313*

But my MCHC is low.....

My neutrophils are low 2.1 (2.0-7.5) and white cells as well... 4.8 (4.0-11.0).

Their is no way i have iron overload my ferritin and iron are always quite low on blood tests. And if anything i have the symptoms of anemia lol...

Also note that last year from august to october i took blook out like 17 times probably 30-40mls each time when i had severe symptoms each day. And this is the first time i have taken blood out since Oct 20.

Also do you know of any reason why everytime i draw blood i feel unwell short time after? (dizziness, cold hands, shortness of breath, feeling weak) i really now dont want my blood to be taken out.
I do not know what you mean by low ferritin.
The range that I get from Quest
Ferritin(20-380)ng/mL

Within link that I have give you, there is an article saying that
Ferritin should never be over 50.
A New Perspective on Iron Deficiency
http://www.ironoverload.org/anemia.htm

They a de-crying poor knowledge about iron.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I do not know what you mean by low ferritin.
The range that I get from Quest
Ferritin(20-380)ng/mL

Within link that I have give you, there is an article saying that
Ferritin should never be over 50.
A New Perspective on Iron Deficiency
http://www.ironoverload.org/anemia.htm

They a de-crying poor knowledge about iron.
Lack of o2 due to sleep apena, decrease in breathing rate, hrt can cause elevated RBC and hemocrit.
Ferritin should be about mid range ..130-170 would be goal depending if other factors are not inplay