Any Drs in S. California who prescribe hCG?

  1. Any Drs in S. California who prescribe hCG?


    I am having a heck of a time trying to get hCG locally. My current antiaging doc only offers weekly shots in the office, not self administered. To make matters worse I am hoping to get compounded hCG instead of hCG made from pregnant women's urine (that just seems weird to me).

    If anyone knows a dr in SoCal, please PM! I would love to see Dr. Mariano but don't have time off work for the long drive right now. Thanks.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    To make matters worse I am hoping to get compounded hCG instead of hCG made from pregnant women's urine (that just seems weird to me).
    I can't get a prescription for anything where I am at but, my wife is pregnant. Hmmmmmm........

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jon671 View Post
    I can't get a prescription for anything where I am at but, my wife is pregnant. Hmmmmmm........
    LOL, start collecting
    •   
       


  4. Are you no longer on clomid? Do you feel it was effective?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thenxtgrt1 View Post
    Are you no longer on clomid? Do you feel it was effective?
    I felt good when my T was at the top of range... but I don't want to stay on clomid, and I can feel my levels have dropped off since stopping (or E2 has gone up). The next logical step is hCG monotherapy.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    I felt good when my T was at the top of range... but I don't want to stay on clomid, and I can feel my levels have dropped off since stopping (or E2 has gone up). The next logical step is hCG monotherapy.
    I'm sure it will work since you had success with clomid. Be sure to keep an eye on estrogen when on HCG.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thenxtgrt1 View Post
    I'm sure it will work since you had success with clomid. Be sure to keep an eye on estrogen when on HCG.
    Right-o, going to ask for adex with it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    I felt good when my T was at the top of range... but I don't want to stay on clomid, and I can feel my levels have dropped off since stopping (or E2 has gone up). The next logical step is hCG monotherapy.
    Leanguy,

    Do you want kids in future.Do you want to suppress your natural production of testosterone? Do not go for HCG. I got my life back without clomid or HCG.As i can see you do not have any problems.Jon671 also thought same like you.But now he is a happy guy.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by darkblue1 View Post
    Leanguy,

    Do you want kids in future.Do you want to suppress your natural production of testosterone? Do not go for HCG. I got my life back without clomid or HCG.As i can see you do not have any problems.Jon671 also thought same like you.But now he is a happy guy.
    I am not planning to have any more kids. Anyway, I thought hCG monotherapy preserves fertility and natural testosterone... it is only replacing lutenizing hormone. As long as its not overdone, it shouldn't desensitize the testes, right?

    If you know a secret alternative, please let me know... I've tried a lot of things with few results (nutrition, herbs, serms, ai's etc). I am really tired of feeling like an 80-year-old at 35... I need something that works.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by darkblue1 View Post
    Jon671 also thought same like you.But now he is a happy guy.
    In regards to parenthood yes. With my levels and symptoms not so much.

  11. I believe Mariano did occasional Saturday appointments. Not sure if he still does.

    He is great if you can swing the trip.

    Good luck
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Doctors Prescribe HGH?
    By pittguy578 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 12:48 AM
  2. WHAT DOCS PRESCRIBE THE HGH ALTERNATIVES?
    By mcs5309 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 11:13 AM
  3. Looking for doctor in california to prescribe HCG
    By akiravp82 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 02:46 AM
  4. How to convince doc to prescribe HCG?
    By paradigmer in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 04:37 PM
  5. How Drs Decide What Drugs To Prescribe?
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 03:28 PM
Log in
Log in