Any Drs in S. California who prescribe hCG?

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
I am having a heck of a time trying to get hCG locally. My current antiaging doc only offers weekly shots in the office, not self administered. To make matters worse I am hoping to get compounded hCG instead of hCG made from pregnant women's urine (that just seems weird to me).

If anyone knows a dr in SoCal, please PM! I would love to see Dr. Mariano but don't have time off work for the long drive right now. Thanks.

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
To make matters worse I am hoping to get compounded hCG instead of hCG made from pregnant women's urine (that just seems weird to me).
I can't get a prescription for anything where I am at but, my wife is pregnant. Hmmmmmm........ :alcoholic:

thenxtgrt1

Awards
Are you no longer on clomid? Do you feel it was effective?

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Are you no longer on clomid? Do you feel it was effective?
I felt good when my T was at the top of range... but I don't want to stay on clomid, and I can feel my levels have dropped off since stopping (or E2 has gone up). The next logical step is hCG monotherapy.

thenxtgrt1

Awards
I felt good when my T was at the top of range... but I don't want to stay on clomid, and I can feel my levels have dropped off since stopping (or E2 has gone up). The next logical step is hCG monotherapy.
I'm sure it will work since you had success with clomid. Be sure to keep an eye on estrogen when on HCG.

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
Leanguy,

Do you want kids in future.Do you want to suppress your natural production of testosterone? Do not go for HCG. I got my life back without clomid or HCG.As i can see you do not have any problems.Jon671 also thought same like you.But now he is a happy guy.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Leanguy,

Do you want kids in future.Do you want to suppress your natural production of testosterone? Do not go for HCG. I got my life back without clomid or HCG.As i can see you do not have any problems.Jon671 also thought same like you.But now he is a happy guy.
I am not planning to have any more kids. Anyway, I thought hCG monotherapy preserves fertility and natural testosterone... it is only replacing lutenizing hormone. As long as its not overdone, it shouldn't desensitize the testes, right?

If you know a secret alternative, please let me know... I've tried a lot of things with few results (nutrition, herbs, serms, ai's etc). I am really tired of feeling like an 80-year-old at 35... I need something that works.

nycjimi

Awards
I believe Mariano did occasional Saturday appointments. Not sure if he still does.

He is great if you can swing the trip.

Good luck