- 01-16-2009, 01:00 PM
I did two testosterone blood works. One during taking Tribestan (Tribulus) and one 3 weeks after taking.
Total Testosterone 404 ng/dL (260-1000)
LH 4.8 (1.5-9.3)
FSH 3.0 (1.6-8.0)
Prolactin 12.2 (2.0-18.0)
% Free Testosterone 1.5 (1.0-2.7)
Testosterone free 61 pg/mL (50-210)
Testosterone: 219 ng/dL (241-827)
free Testosterone: 4.8 pg/mL (9.3-26.5)
- 01-16-2009, 10:57 PM
Those 2 tests have different reference ranges. Comparisons will be inconclusive.
- 01-16-2009, 11:42 PM
Sure, not exactly. Fact is, that one is very under the lower limit and the other is above.
01-17-2009, 11:24 AM
01-17-2009, 12:26 PM
I read that Tribestan just works when your testosterone level is anyway low...like mine.
My libido, mood, muscle growing and joints pain improved and I gained some pounds. I had the best libido one day after the testosterone bloodwork and I was so horney that I had three times sex at that day and the wood was hard like stone. After stopped taking my bizeps shrinked to shape which was before (1/2 inch difference) and I weight the same like before and have again low libido.
Similar Forum Threads
- By tnsquid in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2012, 07:14 AM
- By ari4216 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-23-2012, 08:53 PM
- By bobby2121 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2008, 01:23 AM
- By growinbig22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2007, 06:27 PM
- By 323mattb in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2004, 12:39 AM