- 01-16-2009, 02:00 PM
I did two testosterone blood works. One during taking Tribestan (Tribulus) and one 3 weeks after taking.
Total Testosterone 404 ng/dL (260-1000)
LH 4.8 (1.5-9.3)
FSH 3.0 (1.6-8.0)
Prolactin 12.2 (2.0-18.0)
% Free Testosterone 1.5 (1.0-2.7)
Testosterone free 61 pg/mL (50-210)
Testosterone: 219 ng/dL (241-827)
free Testosterone: 4.8 pg/mL (9.3-26.5)
- 01-16-2009, 11:57 PM
01-17-2009, 12:42 AM
01-17-2009, 12:24 PM
01-17-2009, 01:26 PM
I read that Tribestan just works when your testosterone level is anyway low...like mine.
My libido, mood, muscle growing and joints pain improved and I gained some pounds. I had the best libido one day after the testosterone bloodwork and I was so horney that I had three times sex at that day and the wood was hard like stone. After stopped taking my bizeps shrinked to shape which was before (1/2 inch difference) and I weight the same like before and have again low libido.
Similar Forum Threads
- By WARBIRDWS6 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2012, 04:05 PM
- By muscles4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2003, 06:09 PM
- By sicosico in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-18-2003, 03:11 PM
- By New Body in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-25-2003, 01:48 AM
- By sage in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2003, 08:30 PM