What if I don't go on TRT or HRT for a while?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by joe143 View Post
    TRT is not evil, if you have a true hormone deficiancy then you need to replace the hormone.Letting low testosterone go can create a myrid of health problems.
    Definitely true, but in my case I believe it was caused by my lifestyle. As of right now it is not an option. No one where I live will treat me. So I am getting everything in check and then I am going to see what happens.

2. Quote Originally Posted by darkblue1 View Post
    DT5,

You can live better without any faith in relegion.But when something happened to your body, you can get benefits from prayer. By praying, you can get divine energy transfered to your body.This happens when the prayer is done with true spirit.

sorry man...wrong forum for this. thanks
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    sorry man...wrong forum for this. thanks
    No its not because healing must begin from the inside out. Dr's focus so much on the symptoms on external rather then one finding their self from with in. Our believe systems are govern from the environmnent that we grew up in. Most people who do not have a beleive system are may have been involved with one when they were little, but as they grew up may have had a love hate relationship with their relgion. Look at Einstein, he knew that some created the earth, but he could never proof that a superior entity existed. This drove him insane but this was one of the driving forces that kept him going to lead to his discovery of E=mc3. It was to prove the existance of GOd from a scientific prospective. I have been exposed to things that untill I have not believed with my own eyes where just non sense. Energetic medicine is real as it gets and only now is being appreciated by science. The amount of energy that can be generated by the human body could be enough to light up an entire city once we learn how to harness it. Most of the people I deal with I do not inflict my believes on to them, but instead work with in their own systems. I am learning to master hypnosis now to find what issues lie at once inner core and then use special healing techniques to release them. Many people I deal with have made themselves prisoners of their own past and are not letting go. In order to move on in the future one must comes to term with the past. I look at things from a biological, metaphysical (spirituality) , emotional prospective, If one of those is out of balance then one will never be fully well.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    No its not because healing must begin from the inside out. Dr's focus so much on the symptoms on external rather then one finding their self from with in. Our believe systems are govern from the environmnent that we grew up in. Most people who do not have a beleive system are may have been involved with one when they were little, but as they grew up may have had a love hate relationship with their relgion. Look at Einstein, he knew that some created the earth, but he could never proof that a superior entity existed. This drove him insane but this was one of the driving forces that kept him going to lead to his discovery of E=mc3. It was to prove the existance of GOd from a scientific prospective. I have been exposed to things that untill I have not believed with my own eyes where just non sense. Energetic medicine is real as it gets and only now is being appreciated by science. The amount of energy that can be generated by the human body could be enough to light up an entire city once we learn how to harness it. Most of the people I deal with I do not inflict my believes on to them, but instead work with in their own systems. I am learning to master hypnosis now to find what issues lie at once inner core and then use special healing techniques to release them. Many people I deal with have made themselves prisoners of their own past and are not letting go. In order to move on in the future one must comes to term with the past. I look at things from a biological, metaphysical (spirituality) , emotional prospective, If one of those is out of balance then one will never be fully well.
    any advice you give on any medical issue, will be from now on disregarded. thank you for letting us know who you really are.

5. That's a pretty close-minded perspective to take. HAN's not saying to join a religion, he's referring to the energy and self-healing abilities of the human body on itself. That is something that Science has acknowledged and been trying to harness for some time now. Don't let your hate of religion steer you away from the point he's making.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    That's a pretty close-minded perspective to take. HAN's not saying to join a religion, he's referring to the energy and self-healing abilities of the human body on itself. That is something that Science has acknowledged and been trying to harness for some time now. Don't let your hate of religion steer you away from the point he's making.

wrong forum, thanks. back to topic at hand.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    wrong forum, thanks. back to topic at hand.
    please dont say wrong forum every time.
    Testosterone is related to energy levels in body. People are discussing here about energy . And it's related to this forum.

8. Quote Originally Posted by darkblue1 View Post
    please dont say wrong forum every time.
    Testosterone is related to energy levels in body. People are discussing here about energy . And it's related to this forum.

rofl

9. Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    rofl
    Its the people or Dr's will closed minds that are the ones that become ignorant to the possibility of how the mind and other forces unexplained that are available at our resources for healing. The thing is that we are just starting to tap into them. Healing forces have been at work for thousands of years just look at the mayan's, eqyptians for their incredible power of healing through manipulation of the body energy fields. If you think the way you do then one will never be fully recovered. Trust me when people are stricten with cancer, or some unknown disorder that they will re evaluate the way they precieve the world. In this life time things are done for reason if we tend to ignore the opportunity to choice a different pathway in life then that person will continue on a self destructive pathway. I have seen it many times and been there at the right time to educate the person on the fact that you are now given a choice to change and evaluate your current life or continue on the pathway that you are on.. We as humans are the only living species one earth that were given free will. Unfortunately we take this choice for granted many times in our life.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  •