low e2.....could low e2 cause the scrotom to be tight

eliteballa3

Awards
My scrotom hangs high and tight and i dont think this is normal if i take trib at high doses it seems to make the boys swing nice and lose just as when i first took tormo...i took it for 3 days **** was coming back and things were hanging i was in a great mood then it stoped working....It seems i have more energy not on clomid or nolva...I took tormo for about a month just started clomid i think i went 2 high the first day 300mg i dont think i needed that much yesterday i took 100mg...it seems at night late at night my sack hangs but besides that it dosnt..I also seem to be having way more energy for some reason like ill be up still at 3 am where as before i was asleep at 11...I also heard torm has a half life of 5 days so if i took it for a month its still in me same with the clomid...so i think im just going to just stay on dhea try to drive my e2 up and just wait till my doc appt...Then when i have the appt maybe get on some hcg and do things the rite way. But yea any reason for tight scrotom?...also im having green tea through out the day as well as yohimbine maybe that has something to do with it ...well let me know ...like i said high doses of trib make it hang nice and low and when i was first on torm it hung nicely...Is low e2 a symptom of tight scrotom? See thing is though balls feel big still...and before i went on my clomid thearpy etci still could get hard with a girl just couldnt get hard by myself......So do you think my levels were ok before and im just over analyzing things?...it seems nything that lowers my estrogen makes me worse libido and energy wise..im taking 50mg dhea to drive up my e2..as its 6 (10-50)..20-25 is optimal for errections as you can see thats probally alot of my problems i fix that things will probally get better.

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
My scrotom hangs high and tight and i dont think this is normal if i take trib at high doses it seems to make the boys swing nice and lose just as when i first took tormo...i took it for 3 days **** was coming back and things were hanging i was in a great mood then it stoped working....It seems i have more energy not on clomid or nolva...I took tormo for about a month just started clomid i think i went 2 high the first day 300mg i dont think i needed that much yesterday i took 100mg...it seems at night late at night my sack hangs but besides that it dosnt..I also seem to be having way more energy for some reason like ill be up still at 3 am where as before i was asleep at 11...I also heard torm has a half life of 5 days so if i took it for a month its still in me same with the clomid...so i think im just going to just stay on dhea try to drive my e2 up and just wait till my doc appt...Then when i have the appt maybe get on some hcg and do things the rite way. But yea any reason for tight scrotom?...also im having green tea through out the day as well as yohimbine maybe that has something to do with it ...well let me know ...like i said high doses of trib make it hang nice and low and when i was first on torm it hung nicely...Is low e2 a symptom of tight scrotom? See thing is though balls feel big still...and before i went on my clomid thearpy etci still could get hard with a girl just couldnt get hard by myself......So do you think my levels were ok before and im just over analyzing things?...it seems nything that lowers my estrogen makes me worse libido and energy wise..im taking 50mg dhea to drive up my e2..as its 6 (10-50)..20-25 is optimal for errections as you can see thats probally alot of my problems i fix that things will probally get better.
i also don't get enough lh signal.. when i take tribulus for 3 days i feel alpha male horny powerful agressive then next day i am big softie again (not wiener, but state of mind)

when i do use tongkat ali or tribulus my nuts swell up more and what happens is my sack is tight in the morning and my boys bigger

only reason i could think of is tribulus also increases estradiol levels way up and then it stops working, or the body is used to the lh stimulation and shuts it off

testing could be done like this, take trib 3 days and then add in dim or myomin or arimidex and see if you stay same alpha male

low e2 is always bad because this signals you have low test to begin with (which i also had)

dhea is great for e2, i am using dhea 30 mg daily and this drives up my e2 within a week or two to top of the range, so bad i start sweating more and wiener goes flat.. using dim currently to improve erections, lower e2

try some isocort along with dhea this will help your penor as well