Nerve Health & Healing

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.75%

Nerve Health & Healing

Id just like to know if anyone can tell me about particular nutirients/supplements/herbal medicines used for nerve health and healing.

And are nerves able to heal themselves to a significant degree?

My problem i have a reduction in the sense of touch and muscle weakness, if im in the gym my muscles get sore really quickly even after using only light weights which i can only manage i dont know why this has happened but im still doing investigations.

Also is it possible that this couldve been caused by lifting really heavy weights? I was trainnig consistently for about a year and a half and was using some really heavy weights and at times not with good form...

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.48%

buddy, there are some medications to repair broken nerves. But it seems, that you're going the wrong way. You start to see your disease not as one whole thing. You think that many things causes it. The following is, that you're gonna spend a lot of money for medication with no accomplish. Don't do this mistake!

You're thinking about a disorder in your peripheral nerve system. A disorder in your peripheral nerves calls Polyneuropathy. Yes, there are medication for it but dude, go to a neurologist get an exam.

And NO! Ronnie Coleman exercised with 10 times more weights and he's feeling good. I want to say that you can't destroy your peripheral nerve system with hard training.

Just take you candida killer and see what's gonna happen...in my opinion nothing good but I'm not a Doc.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This is copy of my post #100 here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-...oodtest-4.html
    ============================== ============================== ======================

B-12 Extreme™ - The most potent single dose of B-12 on the market!

B-12 Extreme™
    30 sublingual tablets
    $45.99

MENTAL ACUITY - Methylcobalamin 12.5 mg
    Methylcobalamin, perhaps the most important and potent of the
    essential cobalamins, plays a vital part in cell growth.
    Particularly important for your central nervous system, it helps
    promote healthy homocysteine levels and helps increase
    the brain's focus and clarity, and the spinal cord's function.

ENERGY - Dibencozide 12.5 mg
    Dibencozide metabolizes essential fatty acids to produce more energy.
    As a biologically active form of B-12, it reacts with cells to provide
    muscles and nerves with bursts of energy.

LIVER SUPPORT - Cyanocobalamin 7.5 mg
    Cyanocobalamin, the most common of the cobalamins,
    becomes active in your liver, creating enzymes to help
    the body with blood formation, cell reproduction, iron utilization,
    and tissue synthesis, while aiding the digestion and absorption of foods.

DETOXIFICATION - Hydroxocobalamin 2.5 mg
    Hydroxocobalamin, one of the three essential cobalamins that
    make up the vitamin B-12 complex, helps remove heavy metals
    from the system and supports overall detoxification.
    It also assists with methylation and energy production.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.75%

Quote Originally Posted by aisstea View Post
    buddy, there are some medications to repair broken nerves. But it seems, that you're going the wrong way. You start to see your disease not as one whole thing. You think that many things causes it. The following is, that you're gonna spend a lot of money for medication with no accomplish. Don't do this mistake!

You're thinking about a disorder in your peripheral nerve system. A disorder in your peripheral nerves calls Polyneuropathy. Yes, there are medication for it but dude, go to a neurologist get an exam.

And NO! Ronnie Coleman exercised with 10 times more weights and he's feeling good. I want to say that you can't destroy your peripheral nerve system with hard training.

Just take you candida killer and see what's gonna happen...in my opinion nothing good but I'm not a Doc.

I went to a neurologist and he did a physical exam telling me it was all normal... its a joke...

I will ask my gp about a EMG and nerve testing it won't hurt.

All i know is all my problems are immune system related at present and that my hormone problems which have gone unaddressed for years could be whats caused it.

aisstea any idea how DNP can alter immune system function? because after i had used some DNP a month later symptoms came on...including this reduction in the sense of touch thing.

Ive been trying to find information on DNP and its interactions with the immune system but no luck.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.75%

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-...oodtest-4.html
    ============================== ============================== ======================

B-12 Extreme™
    30 sublingual tablets
    $45.99

Great info as always.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.48%

Doc said everything is ok. That means that your peripheral nerve system is ok, no damage. The damage must be in the central nerve system. DNP actually can't causes those side effects. I've read that you bought it on the street. Who knows which poison was inside. There must be something wrong with the receptors or neurotransmitters.... but who knows what the reason is. Wait and look what's gonna happen after Fluconazole for candida.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.75%

Doc said everything is ok. That means that your peripheral nerve system is ok, no damage. The damage must be in the central nerve system. DNP actually can't causes those side effects. I've read that you bought it on the street. Who knows which poison was inside. There must be something wrong with the receptors or neurotransmitters.... but who knows what the reason is. Wait and look what's gonna happen after Fluconazole for candida.
    He said everything is ok from a physical examination so you mean from that evaluation my peripheral nerve system is ok? He should have done nerve testing... which i never even thought about at the time

Exactly who the hell knows what was in those capsules... i never had them tested and when i wanted to when all this happened i couldnt because i threw them out after use and still had a couple pills left

As you said the TH1/TH2 balance test will give me a lot of information as well as the T-cell substrates which im going to draw blood for tomorrow.

I know it is very rare for candida itself to be the main cause of the problem and rather an immune deficency would be behind it... but who knows i could be an exception ill find out when i get these results back.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.01%

Hey MetalMx, didn't you determine it was heavy metal contamination? That can definitely cause nerve symptoms, and chelation is the fix. Did you start on the chlorella?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.75%

Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    Hey MetalMx, didn't you determine it was heavy metal contamination? That can definitely cause nerve symptoms, and chelation is the fix. Did you start on the chlorella?

Im using chorella yes. But according to this doctor my mercury levels are only mildly elevated and he gave me some kind of algae in tablet form which he said would excrete the mercury out. He said my main problem is a systemic candidiasis. But their must be an immune defiency behind this from all my other symptoms (recurrent infections, middle ear, oral thrush, generally feeling sick if i go out to places the next day etc, sore throat.)

So i am testing T-cells lymphocyte typing and awaiting the results to see whether or not i have immune deficency.
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMX View Post
    Im using chorella yes. But according to this doctor my mercury levels are only mildly elevated and he gave me some kind of algae in tablet form which he said would excrete the mercury out. He said my main problem is a systemic candidiasis. But their must be an immune defiency behind this from all my other symptoms (recurrent infections, middle ear, oral thrush, generally feeling sick if i go out to places the next day etc, sore throat.)

So i am testing T-cells lymphocyte typing and awaiting the results to see whether or not i have immune deficency.
    Do not go screwing around with chlorella or cilantro untill you get the candida in check. If you go screwing around with mercury then it can relocated in different tissues. Dr's mean well but when they are not trained or do not understand things it can cause more damage..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.48%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Do not go screwing around with chlorella or cilantro untill you get the candida in check. If you go screwing around with mercury then it can relocated in different tissues. Dr's mean well but when they are not trained or do not understand things it can cause more damage..
    Many many people (include me) won't agree with you! Candida is a immune system own help system to help the T-cell's and mitochondria, NO etc... To much candida has always a causes. Destroy candida=destroy immune system work. It's the same like bombing the body with antibiotic. Bacteria are just immune system own worker and antibiotic just destroy it...except in emergency's.

That means, it makes a sense that candida is in your body. If you knew a lot about candida, you would probably know that one of the biggest mechanism of candida is to help the body to detox from environment pollution like heavy metals. It is PROVEN!!! that people with mercury poison have almost every time a candida problem. To kill candida just causes killing helping system.

That's why I don't agree with you. Sure, just candida doesn't help anything.
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.46%

Many many people (include me) won't agree with you! Candida is a immune system own help system to help the T-cell's and mitochondria, NO etc... To much candida has always a causes. Destroy candida=destroy immune system work. It's the same like bombing the body with antibiotic. Bacteria are just immune system own worker and antibiotic just destroy it...except in emergency's.

That means, it makes a sense that candida is in your body. If you knew a lot about candida, you would probably know that one of the biggest mechanism of candida is to help the body to detox from environment pollution like heavy metals. It is PROVEN!!! that people with mercury poison have almost every time a candida problem. To kill candida just causes killing helping system.

That's why I don't agree with you. Sure, just candida doesn't help anything.
    I would go after the mercury, but not with chlorella YET. You need to do it in stages with a trained professional other wise you will make matters worse. you can take all the probiotics in the world but will do no good untill the parasites, mercury are taken care of. Going after heavy metals will make the biggest impact in your health issue. You need to do a lymphatic detox inorder to have proper channels open for detoxication. Detoxing is an art form in itself. You may even look at doing infared sauna 2-3 times a week as well if possible.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.48%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    I would go after the mercury, but not with chlorella YET. You need to do it in stages with a trained professional other wise you will make matters worse. you can take all the probiotics in the world but will do no good untill the parasites, mercury are taken care of. Going after heavy metals will make the biggest impact in your health issue. You need to do a lymphatic detox inorder to have proper channels open for detoxication. Detoxing is an art form in itself. You may even look at doing infared sauna 2-3 times a week as well if possible.
    I agree, to detox mith chlorella is very very complicated. But chelator like DMSA are pretty easy if you know how it works or a good doc with knowledge about.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.37%

Your IGE level is 3630 and you think none of your problems are Allergy related ?

fitnessforoneandall.com/difficulties/article/naet/proper.htm
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.75%

Originally Posted by JanSz

Jan's BloodTest April13/2007

B-12 Extreme™
    30 sublingual tablets
    $45.99

Yes this is exactly what i need for my B12/Cobalt defiency theirs no doubt my reduction in the sense of touch has been caused by B12 deficency. Lets just hope it can be reversed completely.
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.46%

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMX View Post
    Originally Posted by JanSz

Jan's BloodTest April13/2007

B-12 Extreme™
    30 sublingual tablets
    $45.99

Yes this is exactly what i need for my B12/Cobalt defiency theirs no doubt my reduction in the sense of touch has been caused by B12 deficency. Lets just hope it can be reversed completely.
    If you have over active NOS enzyme or lithum deficency then no oral b-12 is going to even touch it ..Need injectable

Similar Forum Threads

1. Health Canada Approves Several Health Claims for Tea
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 06:35 PM
  2. Nerve Damage
    By TexN343 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 09:34 AM