How long?

• Thread starter nevergoodenough
  • Start date
nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I screwed my test up last summer and have been doing a clomid re-boot since mid-November, and I've been feeling great for about 3 weeks now. I started at 50mg for 2 weeks and have been on 25mg since. I just ordered another bottle, and was wondering how long I can stay on for without causing any damage to my body or vision. thanks!

thenxtgrt1

Awards
I screwed my test up last summer and have been doing a clomid re-boot since mid-November, and I've been feeling great for about 3 weeks now. I started at 50mg for 2 weeks and have been on 25mg since. I just ordered another bottle, and was wondering how long I can stay on for without causing any damage to my body or vision. thanks!

What caused it to be screwed up? Have you had any bloodwork done?

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I PCT'd only using Anabolic Xtreme Advanced PCT and it never got me going. I had bloodwork done in September and my Test was super low less that 2 mg/dl when it should be around 8 mg/dl if I recall correctly.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
again..another example of a reason to stop using over the counter bullsh**T supps. if its legal, it doesnt work. get your hands on real ****, or dont use anything at all. if u cant get real ****, use your money on food.