TRT in Japan???

Bungloid48

Awards
Hi guys,

I might get a 3-12 month contract in Japan which means I'll have to move there to work full time.

I am currently on TRT (since 1 year) and would like to know if anyone has any information on how to transfer my doc's prescription over there and if they have any test available there at all? I have no idea how to go about getting info on this. I know they hold very tight regulations on pharmaceuticals and such. My other option is trying to get of T with PCT but I wouldn't have enough time before I leave (end of February) + the appointement, etc.

Any ideas?

DT5

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I might get a 3-12 month contract in Japan which means I'll have to move there to work full time.

I am currently on TRT (since 1 year) and would like to know if anyone has any information on how to transfer my doc's prescription over there and if they have any test available there at all? I have no idea how to go about getting info on this. I know they hold very tight regulations on pharmaceuticals and such. My other option is trying to get of T with PCT but I wouldn't have enough time before I leave (end of February) + the appointement, etc.

Any ideas?

im sure most docs over in the US will ship you meds at a premium cost. i can put you in touch with my doc if you want...Pm me

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Have you put this question to your doctor /doctors receptionist?

Bungloid48

Awards
Have you put this question to your doctor /doctors receptionist?
Not yet.

I know that it's not that hard if Japan already has an equivalent pharmaceutical available in their pharmacy but I just cannot find a Japan drug database anywhere. If anyone could find anything I'd really appreciate it.

PS: I live in Canada.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I searched Google and found this, did you search?, in relation to female to male transsexuals ";Testosterone replacement therapy was performed to 34 cases of female to male transsexuals (FTM) in Sekishindo Hospital from Sep. 1995 to Dec, 1999. Testosterone enanthate (Enarmon Depot 250mg) was injected intramuscularly every two to three weeks."

i realise your not a transsexual but it does illustrate that trt is recognised in Japan

I would suggest your first port of call is your doctor with your problem , search further on google, and contact Sekishindo Hospital who may be able to help you further.

aisstea

Awards
Japan is one of the most developed countrys in the world. The technology is for example on a higher standard then USA. There is no question that Japan has TRT. Even in Vietnam, Korea, Taiwan etc. you can buy TRT although these are very poor countries. The Japanese Doc's are probably better into TRT then the American ones.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
and finally why does everyone end up doing other peoples work.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If i remember correclty A.A.S are not illegal in Japan therefore you should be able just to buy it