My blood results : low FSH

tonyjaafan

Awards
Hi all.
The following are what I got tested:

Total IGE: 1160 (0.1 - 100IU/ml) - I am very aware of this and through NAET half of my allergies have gone, too. I am eating much better than before and I will take care of this easily. No problem.

Testosterone,serum 651 (280-800ng/dl)
LH 5.42 (1.5-9.3mIU/ml)
FSH 2.38(1.4-18.1mIU/ml)
Estradiol (E2),serum 38 (7.63-42.6pg/ml)
Total proteins,serum 7.7 (6.6-8.3g/dL)
Albumin,serum 4.3 (3.5-5.2g/dL)
Globulin 3.4 (2.3-3.5g/dL)
A/G Ratio 1.3 (1-2)

SHGB I will get back in a couple of days. I suspect it would be high as my Free test is very low.

What is wrong with my FSH levels ? I don't know much about FSH, I googled about it now and think it is related to sperm count and nothing else ? Do I need to bring it up ?

Thank you for taking time to read this..Anxiously await a reply.

I would be 25 in March. All natural since a few years.

Edit: The test was done first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Considering that are my total proteins,etc ok ?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hi all.
The following are what I got tested:

Total IGE: 1160 (0.1 - 100IU/ml) - I am very aware of this and through NAET half of my allergies have gone, too. I am eating much better than before and I will take care of this easily. No problem.
---------
I would be 25 in March. All natural since a few years.

Edit: The test was done first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Considering that are my total proteins,etc ok ?

https://www.labcorp.com/datasets/labcorp/html/chapter/mono/al003200.htm

Reference Interval
Older than 15 years: 0-158 IU/mL

Additional Information
The concentration of IgE in serum of normal individuals typically represents <0.001% of the total immunoglobulins present.1,2 Immunoglobulins of the IgE class play an important role in mediating the atopic reactions that occur when sensitive individuals are exposed to allergens. IgE has a structure that is similar to other immunoglobulins in that it consists of four chains: two light chains and two heavy chains.1 The heavy chains for each IgE molecule contain a variable region that accounts for antigen specificity. Since IgE myeloma is extremely rare, the clinical utility of measuring IgE levels generally involves its role as the mediator of the allergic response. The majority of IgE molecules in serum are bound to the surface of mast cells and basophilic granulocytes. The interaction of allergens with the cell-bound allergen-specific IgE causes these cells to release histamines and other vasoactive substances, thereby initiating the allergic reaction. Approximately 50% of individuals with allergic rhinitis or asthma will have elevated levels of IgE.1 However, a large number of individuals with allergy and elevated levels of IgE to specific allergens will have normal levels of total IgE. Studies have indicated that total IgE levels are often elevated in patients with atopic dermatitis and the concentration of IgE tends to correlate with severity of eczema.1 Total IgE levels can also be elevated in patients with parasitic infections, allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis, or immunodeficiency.1,2

tonyjaafan

Awards
Hi, thx for the reply. Yes I know I have high allergies but its alright since they would go through treatment.
Is everything else ok ?
FSH levels too low ?
I'll post results of SHGB when I get it..and then use the chart to find Free T.

Are FSH levels a cause of concern?
Thanks

tonyjaafan

Awards
Just got my SHBG (serum by CLIA) report back: it is 27.30 nM/L
the mess up is that on the report they have written sex: Female..
Is it of any importance other than determining the ref. range ? Should I call them up and ask them to re-test me for free since they messed up ?

Incase SHBG is correct then: total test 650, shbg 27.30 = free test 160ish ? freaky as it was 13 on a scale of 9-54 when i got it measured..

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Just got my SHBG (serum by CLIA) report back: it is 27.30 nM/L
the mess up is that on the report they have written sex: Female..
Is it of any importance other than determining the ref. range ? Should I call them up and ask them to re-test me for free since they messed up ?

Incase SHBG is correct then: total test 650, shbg 27.30 = free test 160ish ? freaky as it was 13 on a scale of 9-54 when i got it measured..
Estradiol (E2),serum 38 (7.63-42.6pg/ml)

Right now using chart, your FreeT~160, that is a bottom of good range.

If you get your E2~(25-29)
you will not only have E2 under control, your Freet should raise also.

Good luck.

tonyjaafan

Awards
I was hoping you would reply :)
Thanks a lot. going to google now on E2 lowering methods. I guess Letrozole here I come..Arimidex is way too expensive here (India).

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping you would reply :)
Thanks a lot. going to google now on E2 lowering methods. I guess Letrozole here I come..Arimidex is way too expensive here (India).
Arimidex(pills)=Liquidex(liquid)=Anastrozole(liquid).

The liquid versions are much less expensive and much easier to dispense with 3/10cc insuline syringe with completely cut out needle.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dont use Letrozole. It's too strong for your level of E2. If you cant get Armidex, I would prefer Aromasin over Letrozole (though It's equally strong), at a lower than typical dose. Aromasin is tricky, but has some benefits over other AIs,including less impact on lipid profile as well as increasing IGF. But I've read it's not good for long term use; just post cycle.

I wouldn't worry about your FSH given your test levels.

Your SHBG is perfect.

Good luck

tonyjaafan

Awards
Thanks for the reply :)
I will try and see if my source has liquidex or aromasin..
IF letrozole (since its OTC its easily available here) was the only option, what should I dose it like ?

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply :)
I will try and see if my source has liquidex or aromasin..
IF letrozole (since its OTC its easily available here) was the only option, what should I dose it like ?
OTC Letrozole, that's interesting. You'll have to ask others who have used it. I would err on the low side, as I believe it inhibits 85% of E2 at normal doses, which is why it's only appropriate in extreme cases -- E2 over 100.

Good luck.

tonyjaafan

Awards
Hello kind people,
I have been taking Letrozole for a week now.
1.25 mg every other day. (I have taken three doses so far).
I intend to further half it now..

-- Does it take 40days to peak in the blood levels ?

-- Any use getting my e2 checked out right now ?

Also, my stomach is a little upset thanks to Letrozole..I read this is a common side effect and should go away soon so I will stick with it. Does it really go away soon ? Its also making me tired I feel..Would reduce the dosage tomorrow for sure.

Will try to get Liquidex from my source (He is in Thailand till sunday.hehe so would phone on monday)

Can I use tamoxifen too ? Does it bring down e2 (tried googling but not found anything yet)

Thanks.

P.s. the store here is very nice..my brother bought some stuff and he is a fan of the store here now.. even saved a lot on customs thanks to the co-operation :)

tonyjaafan

Awards
Hello.
I just took letrozole 3 times..It gave me too much stomach discomfort..I will try it out at a later time.
would something like a 6-oxo benefit me ? what about 6-bromo ? I have two bottles of 6-oxo and can order hyperdrol x2 which has bromo..Would it bring my E2 down ?
Ive not been able to use them till now as my allergies are still being cleared so Im taking it easy for now..though Estrogen reduction is my priority now. (Just got treated for my allergy to soy as well so hoping that might help automatically).

tonyjaafan

Awards
Just thought i'd post an update..did an E2 test today as well..
Cortisol 11.59 [2.3-11.9]
E2 (Estradiol Estrogen) 21.5 [7.63-42.6] (Has dipped from 38 to 21.5)
Total IgE 974.2 (0.1-100)
Just took letrozole 1/4 tab for 3days in a week ..and 1/4tab for 2 days EOD around 10days back..seems to have done the trick!
Any inputs on reducing cortisol a bit? The range is from the typical 4PM test, while the test was done 2 hours after I got up. (1pm)
Going to give Phophasidylsterine(hope i spelled it right) a go..
Thanks guys.

Also, my libido is still very low, is there any other thing I need to get tested like DHT or something ?