- 01-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Hey guys, I had my test levels checked last week and my total testosterone level is 431 (scale 241-827) but my free testosterone is 8.3 (scale 9.3-26.5). Now at 26 the total test is a little on the low side but it turns out that my free test is where the problem is. My doctor has given me a prescription for Testim for 1 month but I have a feeling that it might make the problem worse since Testim will shut down my natural test levels after one month of use. What is your opinion on that? Is there a way to naturally boost up my free test levels with over the counter herbs like Divanil (Nettle Root), Fadogia, Longjack or Tribulus? or does she need to prescribe something else instead of Testim?
Thank you very much for your help and happy holidays.
- 01-02-2009, 11:11 AM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
01-02-2009, 11:42 AM
T cream will shut you down... I did this before I knew any better and then needed a restart via clomid.
Nettle root is effective for increasing free T. Did your doc order any more tests, like estradiol, LH/FSH, SHBG?
01-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By toastynoodles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2004, 09:03 AM
- By shredded in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2004, 09:39 PM
- By jms31 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-26-2004, 04:37 PM
- By azgymrat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-16-2004, 10:07 AM
- By David Dunn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-06-2004, 05:50 PM