What is the best product to use for a restart

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.32%

What is the best product to use for a restart

I have had a loss of libido for a long time now along with that comes poor ejaculation volume. I have tried natural methods and have given it some time but nothing has worked. I was thinking a clomid restart but read about andro restart just now. I was also wondering if nolva could be used for a restart and if so how much and how long.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by weakestlink View Post
    I have had a loss of libido for a long time now along with that comes poor ejaculation volume. I have tried natural methods and have given it some time but nothing has worked. I was thinking a clomid restart but read about andro restart just now. I was also wondering if nolva could be used for a restart and if so how much and how long.
    What is the reason that you are attempting restart?
    Have you been using steroids?

If you have been using steroids, you may get better advice on steroid board.

If you got where you are, without use of steroids, you are wasting you time and possibly compromising your health attempting restarts.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.32%

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post

If you got where you are, without use of steroids, you are wasting you time and possibly compromising your health attempting restarts.
    steroids got me this way actually never recovered from epi cycle and lost all my gains with an OTC PTC
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.65%

steroids got me this way actually never recovered from epi cycle and lost all my gains with an OTC PTC
    You are going to get different opinions, but I have to see yet someone who was shot down and then recovered.

Good luck trying.

My preference would be to first do real good blood test so you could monitor you progress latter.

I am also not in favor of Clomid and Nolva.

Just figure out good dose of HCG and stick to it for a year.
    After that try to reduce HCG somewhat gradually and see where you are at at that time.

If with HCG you will produce decent amount of testosterone, at least you will not waste time and not exposure your body to (harmfull) low test levels.

What you could do is called around here HCG monotheraphy.
    You will need some amount of
    Arimidex(pills)=Liquidex(liqui d)=Anastrozole(liquid)
    to keep your E2 in check.
    Your maximum dose of HCG will be limited by Arimidex.
    Your maximum Arimidex dose is 1.5mg/week

Look for HCG shot size somewhere (300-1250iu) EOD, every other day.
    When need, take LiquiDex with HCG shots (miniscule doses, use insuline syringe 3/10cc with cutout needle to dispense Liquidex).
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.48%

At the very least wouldn't a restart confirm primary or secondary? I never used steroids and I want to try a restart with clomid. I also want to see if HCG would work. Do you think this is the wrong thing to do? OP sorry for the hijack, but it is the same topic.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

Using Clomid and Nova as a PCT is fine but depends on your age and other factors. Many people here are using TRT because their baseline levels are low. A robust PCT may well get their natural levels back but would it be worth it?

I use HCG during cycle and Clomid and Nova as a PCT. However there can be issues with Clomid and to a lesser extent Nova with eyesight. If you suffer from 'floaters' I wouldn't use Clomid for example. Toremifene is another SERM which 'seems' to have less in the way of sides though I've never had a problem with any SERM thus far.

Though I use HCG throughout, for a kickstart after a particularly supressive cycle your post cycle HCG could look like this: 3000 IU on day one, another 3000 IU 5 days later, 1500 IU 5 days later, and following up with another 1500 IU 5-7 days after that, equaling out to three weeks total. Also use a mild SERM like Nova at 20 mg ED.

After finishing the HCG therapy Clomid should be front loaded at 200 mg day one, then 150 mg for following 6 days. Down to 100 mg for 7 days then down to 50 mg for 14 more days. I would also continue the 20 mg Nova throughout. I have used this PCT after cycles and usually feel like **** for a couple of weeks but have revived my base levels fairly well. It doesn't work for everyone of course and not everyone will agree however it 'has' worked for me.

You could use Tore in place of Clomid.

Just my 2 pence
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.34%

Please explain what health compromises are presented by non-steroid related restarts.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.34%

What is an andro restart?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.32%

Quote Originally Posted by texastea View Post
    What is an andro restart?
    I have read 10mg of andro for a certain amount of time. I never really looked into this.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.52%

I have read 10mg of andro for a certain amount of time. I never really looked into this.
    That doesn't sound like it would help. I used a low dose of clomid (12.5mg/ED) for 8 weeks and restarted after a cycle of T-gel. I maintained levels above 500 for 6 months. I just did another 6 weeks of clomid and got up to 930 this time... hoping to stay in the upper range now.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.65%

I do not believe in Clomid and Nolva.

Use HCG(250-1250)iu each shot, EOD.

Monitor your blood.
    After blood test if you need then use LiquiDex, max dose 1.5mg/week, but split the dose so you take it with HCG shots.

After about a year make attempt of tapering down on HCG.
    May be succesfull.
    If not just add T-shots and you have proper TRT.
    There is a guy (colcurtz__spf) on this board, he ended using only HCG, no test.
    There is also jinxie. He was on HCG only for a long time but recently is doing T+hcg.

Good luck.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT going to try a restart
    By KBD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 02:55 PM
  2. Restart after TRT
    By dailychange in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 06:38 AM
  3. Restart help
    By fitzchivalry0 in forum Post Cycle Therapy