gyno fr trt

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have been on TRT since 04' and have never been afflicted with gyno. my chest has always had that little pocket of fat behind my nipples but never a problem and every time i have had my E2 tested it has never been over 20, which is at the very bottom of the range. weird thing is that i started taking SNS Inhibit-E which is an AI and suddenly all that fat behind my nipples disappears. what is going on and how can i explain this to my endocrinologist so we may address this issue. my chest looked ok before, but since taking the AI i like how they look even more. what should i do????

RJW

Awards
i have been on TRT since 04' and have never been afflicted with gyno. my chest has always had that little pocket of fat behind my nipples but never a problem and every time i have had my E2 tested it has never been over 20, which is at the very bottom of the range. weird thing is that i started taking SNS Inhibit-E which is an AI and suddenly all that fat behind my nipples disappears. what is going on and how can i explain this to my endocrinologist so we may address this issue. my chest looked ok before, but since taking the AI i like how they look even more. what should i do????
Well, why would you want to address it if it is a positive?
If you are taking an AI then of course the glands behind the nipples will shrink as they are estrogen dependant. Don't worry...be happy.