for those on long term TRT for life
- 12-29-2008, 07:04 PM
- 6'0" 210 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 12-31-2008, 09:20 PM
my 2 cents:
If you are on trt for life then it has been determined that your body no longer has the ability to produce it's own male hormones. if this is the case, than, no, you would not cycle off and on as the goal of trt is to replace the natural levels of hormones which, do not cycle up and down, at least by an apprecible amount.
Similar Forum Threads
- By titstatus in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2011, 10:11 PM
- By srocco112 in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 03-23-2010, 05:26 PM
- By havoc07 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2007, 11:59 AM
- By rick055 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 65Last Post: 08-25-2007, 08:47 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2006, 08:49 PM