HRT meds and airlines

D

DT5

Awards
  • Established
shouldnt be an issue right? even for carry on? got an rX and everything.

any stories?

M

mikandrea

Awards
You'll be fine as long as you have your Rx. However, you have to put your syringes in your check-in bag. Have your Rx label on your syringes in the bag too.

D

DT5

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine as long as you have your Rx. However, you have to put your syringes in your check-in bag. Have your Rx label on your syringes in the bag too.
i only do carry on for the most part. Also, i have never had a script for my needles. i bring my rx to walgreens and they sell me my syringes. the RX says inject IM. wouldnt that be enough to justify the pins?

M

mikandrea

Awards
I don't think the lack of a Rx would be the biggest problem. The problem would be bringing a sharp object on board the plane. Your best bet is to look up the carry-on restrictions on your airline's website. Good luck.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think the lack of a Rx would be the biggest problem. The problem would be bringing a sharp object on board the plane. Your best bet is to look up the carry-on restrictions on your airline's website. Good luck.
Never had a problem with insulin pins, without a script. I bring my scripted box with bottle of hCG in a cooler bag.

R

RPHMark

Awards
Never had a problem with syringes in carry-on. In fact, never even had them ask to see anything. I would just be sure to have labels where appropriate.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never had a problem with syringes in carry-on. In fact, never even had them ask to see anything. I would just be sure to have labels where appropriate.
Ditto. And I've traveled without the scripted hCG box.