HRT meds and airlines
- 12-28-2008, 05:46 PM
- 12-28-2008, 06:26 PM
You'll be fine as long as you have your Rx. However, you have to put your syringes in your check-in bag. Have your Rx label on your syringes in the bag too.
12-28-2008, 06:28 PM
12-28-2008, 08:25 PM
I don't think the lack of a Rx would be the biggest problem. The problem would be bringing a sharp object on board the plane. Your best bet is to look up the carry-on restrictions on your airline's website. Good luck.
12-28-2008, 11:55 PM
12-29-2008, 04:14 PM
Never had a problem with syringes in carry-on. In fact, never even had them ask to see anything. I would just be sure to have labels where appropriate.
12-29-2008, 06:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bugman1400 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 11Last Post: 03-15-2011, 02:53 PM
- By bigironkiller in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 06-19-2009, 12:06 AM
- By acidred06 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2007, 10:21 PM
- By Kanecore in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2007, 04:36 PM
- By SrT4u2Nv in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-31-2007, 06:35 AM