When should blood levels spike after pining TRT

colorado

Awards
Does anyone know how long it takes for your blood levels to spike after an inject? And would this be the best time to use your liquid Adex sublingually?

Nemesis RR

Awards
usually starts at 24 hours and this is when I take my arimidex

DT5

Awards
  • Established
serum levels dont normally build enough to use arimidex until the third week on most people. it takes me about 10 to 12 days to notice any estrogen build up in my nipples, then i hit the adex. why waste it until u need it

Nemesis RR

Awards
serum levels dont normally build enough to use arimidex until the third week on most people. it takes me about 10 to 12 days to notice any estrogen build up in my nipples, then i hit the adex. why waste it until u need it
On a cycle that may be correct but not if we are talking about HRT.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
On a cycle that may be correct but not if we are talking about HRT.

if he just started his TRT, then I am correct. If he has been running it for a while, then you are correct. I did not know this persons specifics.

colorado

Awards
Ive been on for just under one year. So ive been doing my adex between 24-36hrs post injection. could you wait till you start having sensitivity to take the adex? Normally im pretty sensitive. I just currently started a mon, wed, fri. dosing regimen compared to my previous regimen of wed and sun. I feel even better with the more frequent pinning!

DT5

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on for just under one year. So ive been doing my adex between 24-36hrs post injection. could you wait till you start having sensitivity to take the adex? Normally im pretty sensitive. I just currently started a mon, wed, fri. dosing regimen compared to my previous regimen of wed and sun. I feel even better with the more frequent pinning!
yeah i do adex mon wed fri as well, come sunday my nipple bothers me a bit, but the adex kills it come monday.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
colorado do u live in CO? i do.