- 12-26-2008, 08:46 PM
- 12-26-2008, 08:48 PM
No, it will not lower estrogen.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 12-27-2008, 07:48 PM
Thanks for your answer. But, can you please explain to me why. Thanks.
12-27-2008, 07:58 PM
It's not stored in fat cells, but it is where most aromatization occurs. However, estrogen levels are also influenced by a myriad of factors, so it is near impossible to identify 1 sole cause of high estrogen levels.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
12-27-2008, 08:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hope in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2011, 10:42 AM
- By User12321 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-15-2009, 11:25 PM
- By we1todd2it3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-28-2008, 08:04 PM
- By jonnyblaze200 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 17Last Post: 08-01-2007, 11:33 AM
- By nallepuh in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:55 AM