HCG and makin babies!

DT5

Awards
  • Established
from experienced dudes only....

I will be on 300 to 400mg of cyp for extended periods of time. Im thinkin about 20 plus weeks then taking 8 week breaks or so. my HRT clinic doc told me to stay on indefinitly) (i know he needs to make money off of me, but I am not ready to just STAY on, and I am kind of worried about that since I am 25).
my natural test was 352.

meds I will be on for extended periods of time..
-Anastrozole (contemplating doing .25mg EOD, bump up to .50 if i get nipple sensitivity.
-test cyp
-HCG (during cycle)

I am 25 and newly married. the wife wants kids in 5 years and will KILL me if I cant give her any. will the HCG while on cycle pretty much keep everything completely normal in regards to sperm production? kind of worried about it.

should i get a sperm test first to see what I have at the moment before the cycle?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
from experienced dudes only....

I will be on 300 to 400mg of cyp for extended periods of time. Im thinkin about 20 plus weeks then taking 8 week breaks or so. my HRT clinic doc told me to stay on indefinitly) (i know he needs to make money off of me, but I am not ready to just STAY on, and I am kind of worried about that since I am 25).
my natural test was 352.

meds I will be on for extended periods of time..
-Anastrozole (contemplating doing .25mg EOD, bump up to .50 if i get nipple sensitivity.
-test cyp
-HCG (during cycle)

I am 25 and newly married. the wife wants kids in 5 years and will KILL me if I cant give her any. will the HCG while on cycle pretty much keep everything completely normal in regards to sperm production? kind of worried about it.

should i get a sperm test first to see what I have at the moment before the cycle?
We are not about cycling (you will definitely get hurt if you do it).
What we do is steady and for life.
We are aiming at hormonal support with bio-identical (to humans) hormones.
We aim at upper range of healthy young person.
To guide therapy we use blood tests, preferably from Quest Diagnostics.
Practically, maximum weekly testosterone dose is below 200mg/week
Usual dose is 100mg/week, specially if testicles are still working.
Testicles needs to be in some working order to produce sperm.
Anastrozole needs to be used only if there is confirmed high estrodial level.
Taking Anastrozole just in case, or to high dose of it, cause bone loss.
There are cases of bone loss around, just read the board.
Estrodial raises more due to infrequent T-shots, good reason to do T-shots frequently. I do EOD and do not use Arimidex.
Arimidex(pills)=LiquiDex(liquid)=Anastrozole(liquid)
Liquid is much easier to dispense frequently in minute, fractional doses.
You have to support testis with HCG.
HCG gives LH type of signal to testis, that prevents shrinkage of testis and maintains testicular production of hormones and semen. With proper amount of HCG you should be fertile while using testosterone.
While having working testis, like you have (TT=352) it is always worth while to check for possibility of getting enough testosterone just by HCG stimulation.
Replacement HCG dose, about equal to natural production is about 306iu/EOD (every other day).
One can safely stimulate testis (long term/forever) with dose up to 6000iu/week.
Larger HCG doses increase estrodial (E2) production.
Practically HCG dose is limited by what 1.5mg/week Arimidex is able to control. You do not want to use more than 1.5mg/week of Arimidex. That gets you to max HCG of about 1000iu/EOD.
There is always a chance that you may get enough natural T production when using HCG, so it is worth a try.
Doubly, since fertility is at stake.
Usually one ends up with low T for variety of reasons. So good, wide net, testing is advised.
I will give you only tests that will help you with controlling of three important items, T, E2 & DHT.
Other aspects we can discuss latter if you have interest.
Tests at Quest Diagnostics, if testosterone shots are used, blood draw 48hrs after T-shot or 24hrs after transdermal T.
These tests:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS/MS (30289X)
Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)
Dihydrotestosterone (204X)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Goals
BAT-BioAvailableTestosterone
BAT~575
E2(20-30)
DHT (70-90)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are only on HCG, BAT less than 575 may be acceptable.
With the above treatment you should be fertile all the time.
In case of difficulties with conception, you may consider (temporarily) some modifications.
That would be.
Keep any testosterone dosing unchanged.
Increase HCG to 1250iu/EOD
Wait 3 months, if no conception
add HMG=75iu/ED
Wait 3 months
if no conception, check your sperm motility, if ok, check your wife.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you end up on T-shots, save your self lots of time and trouble, go on EOD schedule from beginning.
Happy New Year

DT5

Awards
  • Established
We are not about cycling (you will definitely get hurt if you do it).
What we do is steady and for life.
We are aiming at hormonal support with bio-identical (to humans) hormones.
We aim at upper range of healthy young person.
To guide therapy we use blood tests, preferably from Quest Diagnostics.
Practically, maximum weekly testosterone dose is below 200mg/week
Usual dose is 100mg/week, specially if testicles are still working.
Testicles needs to be in some working order to produce sperm.
Anastrozole needs to be used only if there is confirmed high estrodial level.
Taking Anastrozole just in case, or to high dose of it, cause bone loss.
There are cases of bone loss around, just read the board.
Estrodial raises more due to infrequent T-shots, good reason to do T-shots frequently. I do EOD and do not use Arimidex.
Arimidex(pills)=LiquiDex(liquid)=Anastrozole(liquid)
Liquid is much easier to dispense frequently in minute, fractional doses.
You have to support testis with HCG.
HCG gives LH type of signal to testis, that prevents shrinkage of testis and maintains testicular production of hormones and semen. With proper amount of HCG you should be fertile while using testosterone.
While having working testis, like you have (TT=352) it is always worth while to check for possibility of getting enough testosterone just by HCG stimulation.
Replacement HCG dose, about equal to natural production is about 306iu/EOD (every other day).
One can safely stimulate testis (long term/forever) with dose up to 6000iu/week.
Larger HCG doses increase estrodial (E2) production.
Practically HCG dose is limited by what 1.5mg/week Arimidex is able to control. You do not want to use more than 1.5mg/week of Arimidex. That gets you to max HCG of about 1000iu/EOD.
There is always a chance that you may get enough natural T production when using HCG, so it is worth a try.
Doubly, since fertility is at stake.
Usually one ends up with low T for variety of reasons. So good, wide net, testing is advised.
I will give you only tests that will help you with controlling of three important items, T, E2 & DHT.
Other aspects we can discuss latter if you have interest.
Tests at Quest Diagnostics, if testosterone shots are used, blood draw 48hrs after T-shot or 24hrs after transdermal T.
These tests:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS/MS (30289X)
Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)
Dihydrotestosterone (204X)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Goals
BAT-BioAvailableTestosterone
BAT~575
E2(20-30)
DHT (70-90)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are only on HCG, BAT less than 575 may be acceptable.
With the above treatment you should be fertile all the time.
In case of difficulties with conception, you may consider (temporarily) some modifications.
That would be.
Keep any testosterone dosing unchanged.
Increase HCG to 1250iu/EOD
Wait 3 months, if no conception
add HMG=75iu/ED
Wait 3 months
if no conception, check your sperm motility, if ok, check your wife.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you end up on T-shots, save your self lots of time and trouble, go on EOD schedule from beginning.
Happy New Year

thanks Man. i think i will do HCG about 2-3 times a week, or whatever the docs protocol is. but great advice. my wife will cut my **** off if i cant make her pregnant in a few years.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
thanks Man. i think i will do HCG about 2-3 times a week, or whatever the docs protocol is. but great advice. my wife will cut my **** off if i cant make her pregnant in a few years.
Be careful of doctors.

Their goal may not be the same as yours.