Can you identify this product

rombusempire

Awards
It is a GH oral spray that you spray into your mouth

The bottle is dark purple

The label appears to be printed off a computer

This bottle was found inside family doctor's clinic. The doctor said it was from china and the company was called Lily.

The product is apparently not a GH itself, but acts to stimulate GH, the doctor said.

I sprayed a few doses of it into my mouth as directed and the next day I felt roaring with energy, libido and aggression.

What company makes it and what is the product's official name? If possible, where can one order it (I assume this question is legal since it is not itself a GH).

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
It is a GH oral spray that you spray into your mouth

The bottle is dark purple

The label appears to be printed off a computer

This bottle was found inside family doctor's clinic. The doctor said it was from china and the company was called Lily.

The product is apparently not a GH itself, but acts to stimulate GH, the doctor said.

I sprayed a few doses of it into my mouth as directed and the next day I felt roaring with energy, libido and aggression.

What company makes it and what is the product's official name? If possible, where can one order it (I assume this question is legal since it is not itself a GH).

The effects of GH become apparent after months of use and aggression is not one of them. The spray does sound interesting though. I would be curious to see its contents. Maybe you could ask your doctor for its name.

I don't think sourcing of any product whether it be prescription or not is allowed on these boards.