Clomid & Test

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I am on clomid for fertility reasons. I hate how I feel since getting off test and starting clomid. The clomid has work since I went from no good active sperm to a possitive biopsy.

I just had a vas reversal and all went well. I have to give a sample in 2.5 months to verify if it was a total success and if i can proceed with trying to have another kid.

Anyway to my question. I am taking 50mg of clomid per day. I added (w/o Dr. knowing) 100mg of test-e weekly to see if it brings back my libido, desire, fix ed and improves my depression.

Basically clomid killed my libido and couldnt get or keep a bone. Plus I have a history with depression and when i was put on test i was able to get off almost all meds. I felt great and all was well.

My question finally - What r your thoughts of doing the test with the clomid

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am on clomid for fertility reasons. I hate how I feel since getting off test and starting clomid. The clomid has work since I went from no good active sperm to a possitive biopsy.

I just had a vas reversal and all went well. I have to give a sample in 2.5 months to verify if it was a total success and if i can proceed with trying to have another kid.

Anyway to my question. I am taking 50mg of clomid per day. I added (w/o Dr. knowing) 100mg of test-e weekly to see if it brings back my libido, desire, fix ed and improves my depression.

Basically clomid killed my libido and couldnt get or keep a bone. Plus I have a history with depression and when i was put on test i was able to get off almost all meds. I felt great and all was well.

My question finally - What r your thoughts of doing the test with the clomid
Vitamin E is also known to improve the breeding stallions sperm count

http://www.orchardequestrian.com/brochure/qtoz.html

---------------------------------------
Best Foods For Increasing Semen Production
http://www.orgasmpower.net/food-for-sperm.html

--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.semenax.com/ingredients.html
Semenax™

What’s in Semenax™, and how does it work?

Semenax™ includes amino acids (the building blocks of protein) plus potent herbal concentrates from China, Europe and South America. Each of these ingredients has been proven over decades or even hundreds of years of experience to stimulate sexual activity and increase semen and sperm production in the testis.

Semenax™ is a 100% safe, proprietary selection of amino acids and special herbs blended in a powerfully effective combination. Manufactured in a cGMP Certified Pharmaceutical facility, the ingredients include:

SWEDISH FLOWER - Pollen, as the male cell of the plant kingdom, has a well-deserved reputation for extra vim, vigor, and virility. It provides all the biofactors that are precursors for the sex hormones, and micro-nutrients essential for healthy reproductive systems.

L-ARGININE HCL - Studies show sperm and semen volume doubles, fertility improves (even among men with low sperm counts or poor sperm motility), and sperm health and activity increase with supplementation.

L-LYSINE - Researchers find that this amino acids plus zinc increases sperm produced, stimulates testosterone production, and improves semen quality.

EPIMEDIUM SAGITTATUM - Sometimes called "horny goat weed," this botanical boosts libido and testosterone levels for greater sperm production.

ZINC OXIDE Has been shown to increase number of sperm and sperm motility by 80% to 200% by aiding testosterone synthesis.

L-CARNITINE This amino acid is found in high concentrations in healthy sperm. Proven to significantly increase the percentage of highly motile sperm.

CATUABA BARK Brazilian herb that strengthens the libido, and nourishes the entire male reproductive system.

PUMPKIN SEED Supports prostate health and hormonal production.

MACA Legendary South American botanical proven to promote libido, potency and energy.

VITAMIN E - Our reproductive and sexual health is regulated by hormones whose metabolism is dependent on nutrients including B vitamins. Erectile function may be helped by using forms of Vitamin E

ZINC ASPARTATE - Zinc is essential for development and proper functioning of the reproductive organs and normal functioning of the prostate gland.

PINE BARK EXTRACT - Pine bark Extract may increase the body's production of nitric oxide, a chemical involved in male sexual response, it may also be useful in treating erectile dysfunction.

MUIRA PUAMA - This Brazilian herb Muira puama, also referred to as murapuama, is mostly known for its effective help with erectile dysfunction and increasing libido and as an aphrodisiac - but is also an excellent tonic for increasing general well-being and mental tiredness.

HAWTHORNE - contain powerful antioxidants and natural bioflavonoids that support the health of the entire cardiovascular system. This herb can actually help regulate both high and low blood pressure, in addition to slowly breaking down cholesterol and fat deposits in the body.

CRANBERRY EXTRACT - has developed into a simple, non-drug means to reduce or treat urinary tract infections. Cranberry also may be effective for men with enlarged prostates.

TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS - The herb tribulus terrestris shows remarkable qualities in naturally increasing the level of luteinizing hormone levels (LH) thereby improving the manufacture of testosterone in the body - a level of up to 30% is claimed.

AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT - Avena sativa is a botanical extract that has traditionally been used to increase strength, mind, spirit and body. References to the stimulating effects of avena sativa - common name wild oat straw - have been found up to 200 years ago in the German Pharmacopoeia. Modern studies at the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality have shown that avena sativa aids sexual arousal.

SARSAPARILLA - Sarsaparilla (smilax ornata) has diuretic and restorative properties and may help in the treatment of infertility, impotence, urinary problems and infertility.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
corndog, im about to go see my endo tomorrow about going on clomid for fertility reasons also. have you done any blood tests to see where the clomid puts your testosterone and estrogen levels compared to the testosterone shots? i also suffer from major depression and since being on testosterone shots my symptoms have all but disappeared, kinda have a sick feeling switching to clomid for however long it takes to have a kid.........