Do I have this figured out??

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.85%

Do I have this figured out??

ok, i think i am coming to conclusion on some of my issues. Let me see if this might be right?

I have high estrogen in body. Estrogen dominant. SHBG was 59 and e2 was 53 as well as high cortisol. I read that this causes high histamine release in body.

Now, my symptoms seem to be histamine related. I have reddish skin when i am hot or flush. I seem to flush on and off all day for no reason. Not really ahot flash because i dont sweat or anythig...just prickly hot feeling on face. I have red rash that doesnt itch or raised. this all seems related to histamine. I have had TONS of test to figure it out and all came back ok except the hromonal. I went to eye docs about red eyes. That could be linked to high histame as well...right? This is all due to estrogen dominance i would assume?//If so, i think this is verywell causing all my issues. When i workout, my skin turns awkwardlyreddish....thinking that is histamine release. Let me know if you think i am on to something and what i should take? Thinking about taking 6-OXO to get the estrogen down???Safe or do something else. Let me know.

Thanks

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.14%

Are you allergic to anything ?
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.85%

possibly so. I dont have the typical allergies like sneezing, itchy watery eyes........coughing, sinus, etc...thats why i think its more hormonal causing this histamine and red skin and hot face, etc..
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SHaneA655 View Post
    ok, i think i am coming to conclusion on some of my issues. Let me see if this might be right?

I have high estrogen in body. Estrogen dominant. SHBG was 59 and e2 was 53 as well as high cortisol. I read that this causes high histamine release in body.

Now, my symptoms seem to be histamine related. I have reddish skin when i am hot or flush. I seem to flush on and off all day for no reason. Not really ahot flash because i dont sweat or anythig...just prickly hot feeling on face. I have red rash that doesnt itch or raised. this all seems related to histamine. I have had TONS of test to figure it out and all came back ok except the hromonal. I went to eye docs about red eyes. That could be linked to high histame as well...right? This is all due to estrogen dominance i would assume?//If so, i think this is verywell causing all my issues. When i workout, my skin turns awkwardlyreddish....thinking that is histamine release. Let me know if you think i am on to something and what i should take? Thinking about taking 6-OXO to get the estrogen down???Safe or do something else. Let me know.

Thanks
    Do not hide tests,
    post them, analyte name, value, units, range, laboratory name.

If you have posted them someplace, give link.
    One is benefiting more when his story stays on one thread.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Figured it all out help on my quest!!
    By Machwon1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 10:54 AM
  2. Figured I would Post up
    By bigthick44 in forum Pics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 11:10 PM
  3. Figured, what the hell
    By jonny21 in forum Pics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 09:12 PM
  4. cycle 90% figured out (T-1 PRO) plz help