1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Consequences of changing from hCG Mono to Test Cyp/hCG

I am contemplating a temporary change from hCG monotherapy to Test Cyp (100 mgs per week) + hCG (2 x 250 mgs per week).

When I decide to revert back, is there any significant chance that the hCG monotherapy will no longer be as effective? Said differently, might testicular function be compromised? My greatest concern is fertility, but I also want to make sure that I can revert to monotherapy, and remain a strong responder.

Additionally, is there any significant risk that test cyp will lost significant strength after a few months past "use by date." I have some from mid last year, and I noticed it's set to expire in 3 months.

TIA,
    J

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jinxie View Post
    I am contemplating a temporary change from hCG monotherapy to Test Cyp (100 mgs per week) + hCG (2 x 250 mgs per week).

When I decide to revert back, is there any significant chance that the hCG monotherapy will no longer be as effective? Said differently, might testicular function be compromised? My greatest concern is fertility, but I also want to make sure that I can revert to monotherapy, and remain a strong responder.

Additionally, is there any significant risk that test cyp will lost significant strength after a few months past "use by date." I have some from mid last year, and I noticed it's set to expire in 3 months.

TIA,
    J
    I used gear year past and never had a problem..
    Any thing in water will break down rapidly and create bacteria infection. then anything.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%

I wouldn"t use any injectable that has been punctured and sat that long, regardless of the use by date
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RPHMark View Post
    I wouldn"t use any injectable that has been punctured and sat that long, regardless of the use by date
    Thanks guys. It has not been punctured.

Any comments on this:

"When I decide to revert back, is there any significant chance that the hCG monotherapy will no longer be as effective? Said differently, might testicular function be compromised? My greatest concern is fertility, but I also want to make sure that I can revert to monotherapy, and remain a strong responder."

Thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hyperdrol X2 & 19 yr old...the consequences
    By Rody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 09:27 PM
  2. Former Finasteride user-consequences??
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 06:50 PM
  3. Mono test
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2005, 09:16 PM
  4. consequences of ph's
    By pjsallday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 05:53 AM
  5. Changing powder test into injectable