Consequences of changing from hCG Mono to Test Cyp/hCG

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am contemplating a temporary change from hCG monotherapy to Test Cyp (100 mgs per week) + hCG (2 x 250 mgs per week).

When I decide to revert back, is there any significant chance that the hCG monotherapy will no longer be as effective? Said differently, might testicular function be compromised? My greatest concern is fertility, but I also want to make sure that I can revert to monotherapy, and remain a strong responder.

Additionally, is there any significant risk that test cyp will lost significant strength after a few months past "use by date." I have some from mid last year, and I noticed it's set to expire in 3 months.

TIA,
J

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am contemplating a temporary change from hCG monotherapy to Test Cyp (100 mgs per week) + hCG (2 x 250 mgs per week).

When I decide to revert back, is there any significant chance that the hCG monotherapy will no longer be as effective? Said differently, might testicular function be compromised? My greatest concern is fertility, but I also want to make sure that I can revert to monotherapy, and remain a strong responder.

Additionally, is there any significant risk that test cyp will lost significant strength after a few months past "use by date." I have some from mid last year, and I noticed it's set to expire in 3 months.

TIA,
J
I used gear year past and never had a problem..
Any thing in water will break down rapidly and create bacteria infection. then anything.

RPHMark

Awards
I wouldn"t use any injectable that has been punctured and sat that long, regardless of the use by date

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn"t use any injectable that has been punctured and sat that long, regardless of the use by date
Thanks guys. It has not been punctured.

Any comments on this:

"When I decide to revert back, is there any significant chance that the hCG monotherapy will no longer be as effective? Said differently, might testicular function be compromised? My greatest concern is fertility, but I also want to make sure that I can revert to monotherapy, and remain a strong responder."

Thanks.